God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

That would kill our free will.

If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.

St. James said that faith must be shown by works and deeds to be true faith.

I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man’s free will by doing so.

Do you agree?

Part two.

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?

If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.

I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI]God on Trial: The Verdict - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God’s last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.
All we need do is step up and take it as Jesus did.

Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded]Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube[/ame]

Are you ready to name your God, --- “I am”, and mean yourself?

If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.

Regards
DL

God will return when HE decides it's time, not when men feel it is.

Why on earth would I agree with that insanity?

you were able to read through that gibberish?

I command your patience :)

Ill admit. I stopped after "Do you agree?" The First part was absolutely insane.

How does my free will disappear because God loves me? Or because I love Him?

No one forces me to love Him. I choose to. And how can I admit I don't love Him when I do? How can I admit He doesn't love me when He does? I've felt His love, His glory and power. When it rests upon you it's one of the most amazing experiences you can have in life.

Not to mention the gibberish about electing a new God as if it's some sort of Democratic process. As if whomever we choose to be the Creator of the Universe would be. It's absolutely insane.

Because it is the good news that Jesus preached but I do not expect a non-Christian who believes in reincarnation to have a clue to that.

Can you love without works and deeds?
No you cannot and note that you have done nothing for Jesus or God and they have done nothing for you except for your delusions.

Regards
DL

:cuckoo:

Pfft.

You did not even read the O P.

We invented him before and there is only our wills stopping us from doing it again.

Regards
DL

you were able to read through that gibberish?

I command your patience :)

Ill admit. I stopped after "Do you agree?" The First part was absolutely insane.

How does my free will disappear because God loves me? Or because I love Him?

No one forces me to love Him. I choose to. And how can I admit I don't love Him when I do? How can I admit He doesn't love me when He does? I've felt His love, His glory and power. When it rests upon you it's one of the most amazing experiences you can have in life.

Not to mention the gibberish about electing a new God as if it's some sort of Democratic process. As if whomever we choose to be the Creator of the Universe would be. It's absolutely insane.

You make the claim but do not do the works and deeds and do not have any returning to you.

Absentee Gods cannot be loved except by liars who do not know what love is.

Regards
DL

Because it is the good news that Jesus preached but I do not expect a non-Christian who believes in reincarnation to have a clue to that.

No you cannot and note that you have done nothing for Jesus or God and they have done nothing for you except for your delusions.

Regards
DL

Christ repeatedly taught the love of God. And He taught us to love God as well. I don't know what you think you're teaching but it's not the Gospel.

The Gospel is that God so loved the world that He sent His Only begotten Son to atone and die for the sins of the world. And that by having faith in Him, we will overcome sin and death.

If you teach that God cannot love us, you are not teaching the Good news Christ taught.

:cuckoo:

Pfft.

You did not even read the O P.

We invented him before and there is only our wills stopping us from doing it again.

Regards
DL

I don't read gibberish, sorry.

If you want to discuss something you will have to discuss it within the EXISTING parameters - in this case if you want to discuss the God Almighty in relation to Christianity - you will have to read the Bible FIRST.

At least the New Testament.

Otherwise nobody knows what you are talking about - if it is your fantasy, sorry, no time to discuss it.

Last edited:
I heard that Jesus done left Chicago, but did God ever leave?

Come on... God was a one-off. Her job was done at the moment of the "big bang".

And therein lie her remnants.

Regards
DL

Christ repeatedly taught the love of God. And He taught us to love God as well. I don't know what you think you're teaching but it's not the Gospel.

The Gospel is that God so loved the world that He sent His Only begotten Son to atone and die for the sins of the world. And that by having faith in Him, we will overcome sin and death.

If you teach that God cannot love us, you are not teaching the Good news Christ taught.

You are using the word love and that it was taught and I agree.

The issue is what love needs in the way of works and deeds to be true and doable love and neither you or God can do what is required.

What you call loving God, you cannot do, and he cannot either until you become I am.

Regards
DL

If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.

I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man’s free will by doing so.

Do you agree?

Part two.

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?

If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.

I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.

God on Trial: The Verdict - YouTube

Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God’s last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.

Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube

If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.

Regards
DL

It is written:

1 John 4:7-9
King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

It's you're choice to believe and/or deny Him or not.

Do you agree?

Part two.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

Not according to scriptures but you are off topic like most theists are since you cannot refute the O P and try to deflect.

Thanks for the dishonesty.

Regards
DL

Do you agree?

Part two.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

Not according to scriptures but you are off topic like most theists are since you cannot refute the O P and try to deflect.

Regards
DL

I other words "I can't answer what you are saying in response to my stupid topic, so I am just going to pretend you didn't say anything and are off topic"

It is written:

Regards
DL

I other words "I can't answer what you are saying in response to my stupid topic, so I am just going to pretend you didn't say anything and are off topic"

I am telling you what your book of myths says.

You do not refute you just try to deflect.

Your ilk says they have all the answers but run vigorously away from any questions.

Regards
DL

Do you agree?

Part two.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

You're a very stupid man with no knowledge to understand the past, present and future. You teach lies like all religious men of this world.

Forum List

Back