God Torments Muslim Barbarians

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I have an open mind. Unless this story is proven false, I believe it as reported

Muslims who carried out forced female genital mutilation on a Christian teen in Northern Africa say they were tormented by visions of blood after the near-fatal attack, according to the Christian group Bibles for Mideast.

WND reported last week a 14-year-old girl in the undisclosed country was left in a coma after being attacked and mutilated by Muslims upset with her conversion to Christianity.

After at least two physicians had declared her dead, she stunned doctors and hospital workers by getting up from her bed and going home.

The case of Lydia, the daughter of Yoonus, is being monitored by Bibles for Mideast as Yoonus is a missionary with the underground group that distributes Bibles and offers other help to people in the Muslim-majority Middle East.

The names of the daughter and her father were changed for this report to protect them from retaliation, according to the group’s director, pastor Paul Ciniraj.

He told WND the background: The girl was attacked by “fanatic Muslim men and woman” while walking home from school, dragged to a nearby home and subjected to “brutal female genital mutilation.”

She was left in a coma.

After local physicians had given up and declared her dead, she suddenly sat up.

The girl described how her soul “left my body and I was dead.”

“Angels came to receive me to heaven. But Jesus appeared before me and said, ‘I cannot turn back from the prayers of my children. My eyes are upon my children and ears are open to their prayer. So I give you your life back, for the issues of death belong to me. You go, and be my witness.’ Then he put his face right against and right into mine. He breathed into my nostrils, and my soul went in. Then he moved his nail-scarred hands over my body and healed me completely!”

Now the ministry is reporting Muslims who carried out the attack were frantic.

The ministry learned of the circumstances when the attackers visited Lydia and her father, pleading for help.

“The visitors explained that for the last three days and nights, all of the women who had been involved in the procedure seemed to have gone mad. Some shrieked that they saw blood everywhere, even when sitting alone. Attempting to prepare meals, they would scream, again seeing blood, and throw the food out. Given water, they would do the same. Knives in hand, some were approaching children, explaining the youngsters’ need for circumcision, and promising to do it carefully this time,” the ministry reported.

“The visitors had become convinced God’s anger was at the source of the trouble in their homes. So they invited the imam of the local mosque to come to their houses and pray for healing (shifa). Part of the ritual involves the sprinkling of water that the imam has breathed on. When one of the women responded by knocking him over, he decided he’d had enough.

“The men were faring no better, suffering nightmares, lack of sleep, and extreme anxiety. When they finally decided they must visit Lydia and Yoonus to ask their forgiveness, the imam and community leaders advised against it. In desperation, the men went anyway.”

Read more at Christian’s Muslim attackers ‘tormented by visions of blood’

Plenty of non muslims practice female genital mutilation, and you dont care about FGM your only using this to dehumanize muslims like the racist genocidal psychopaths you republicans all are

Plenty of non muslims practice female genital mutilation, and you dont care about FGM your only using this to dehumanize muslims like the racist genocidal psychopaths you republicans all are

You and your ilk are awfully protective a class of people that see women as second class citizens and toss queers off of high buildings. When did leftardism and the muslim faith merge into this tight knit of like-minded thinking people?

(snicker)

I have an open mind. Unless this story is proven false, I believe it as reported

Muslims who carried out forced female genital mutilation on a Christian teen in Northern Africa say they were tormented by visions of blood after the near-fatal attack, according to the Christian group Bibles for Mideast.

WND reported last week a 14-year-old girl in the undisclosed country was left in a coma after being attacked and mutilated by Muslims upset with her conversion to Christianity.

After at least two physicians had declared her dead, she stunned doctors and hospital workers by getting up from her bed and going home.

The case of Lydia, the daughter of Yoonus, is being monitored by Bibles for Mideast as Yoonus is a missionary with the underground group that distributes Bibles and offers other help to people in the Muslim-majority Middle East.

The names of the daughter and her father were changed for this report to protect them from retaliation, according to the group’s director, pastor Paul Ciniraj.

He told WND the background: The girl was attacked by “fanatic Muslim men and woman” while walking home from school, dragged to a nearby home and subjected to “brutal female genital mutilation.”

She was left in a coma.

“Angels came to receive me to heaven. But Jesus appeared before me and said, ‘I cannot turn back from the prayers of my children. My eyes are upon my children and ears are open to their prayer. So I give you your life back, for the issues of death belong to me. You go, and be my witness.’ Then he put his face right against and right into mine. He breathed into my nostrils, and my soul went in. Then he moved his nail-scarred hands over my body and healed me completely!”

The ministry learned of the circumstances when the attackers visited Lydia and her father, pleading for help.

“The visitors explained that for the last three days and nights, all of the women who had been involved in the procedure seemed to have gone mad. Some shrieked that they saw blood everywhere, even when sitting alone. Attempting to prepare meals, they would scream, again seeing blood, and throw the food out. Given water, they would do the same. Knives in hand, some were approaching children, explaining the youngsters’ need for circumcision, and promising to do it carefully this time,” the ministry reported.

“The visitors had become convinced God’s anger was at the source of the trouble in their homes. So they invited the imam of the local mosque to come to their houses and pray for healing (shifa). Part of the ritual involves the sprinkling of water that the imam has breathed on. When one of the women responded by knocking him over, he decided he’d had enough.

“The men were faring no better, suffering nightmares, lack of sleep, and extreme anxiety. When they finally decided they must visit Lydia and Yoonus to ask their forgiveness, the imam and community leaders advised against it. In desperation, the men went anyway.”

some light reading

Amazon.com: Persecuted: The Global Assault on Christians (9781400204410): Paul Marshall, Lela Gilbert, Nina Shea: Books

You and your ilk are awfully protective a class of people that see women as second class citizens and toss queers off of high buildings. When did leftardism and the muslim faith merge into this tight knit of like-minded thinking people?

(snicker)
you want to toss queers off buildings yourself?

seriously why are you against FGM in the first place dont you want your daughters to wait until marriage for sex? want to guarantee it? cut her clit off... you should be calling these people geniuses

She was left in a coma.

Thank you for sharing. I have had several attackers plead for my forgiveness in my life. Those same people were accused of "getting religious" all of the sudden out of the blue by others I knew who could not understand what it meant.

It's a mystery that makes absolutely no sense, the love affair between those two groups.

And WHY do you even hang out in this forum.

I posted this for Believers, not some bizarre left-wing ideologue.

This story is about the God of Israel's involvement in the lives of this who have turned their lives over to Him.

There are other forums for your politics

Forum List

Back