God loves you more than any man will ever love you; God loves you more than any woman will ever love you.

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
Wow. God loves me more than any man or woman will ever love me.
God loves me more than any man or woman has ever loved me.
God loves me more than any man or woman loves me.

Wow.. God loves me more than any man or woman will ever, in any given minute/moment of their time, love me.
God loves me more than any man or woman ever has, in any given minute/moment of their time, loved me.
God loves me more than any man or woman, in any given minute/moment of their time, loves me.

I've learned that when I accept 'teachings' such as these from Church leaders without first validating the 'truth' behind the sentence(s) and when and if time arrives when these 'truths' are going to be tested, even as though/if by 'fire', I really ought to truly have 'faith' and belief in these types of 'sentences' that I receive as 'truth(s)'. Whether or not these 'testings' to these so called truths will have these 'truths' brought back to have corrected or made truer seems to be for the personal believer.

God loves me.. more than... any woman or man... .. any woman or man includes my mother and father, my aunt, my granduncle, my grade school teacher... any man or woman.... and supposedly at any given time of their time while sharing their 'love' with me. And yet today, in my condition now, God loves me MORE than that.....

• Banned
And His Mercy endureth forever...

Psalm 118:29 "O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."

The LORD... YHWH
3068 Strong's Concordance
#3068 used when the term(s) The LORD and God are used together; i.e., The LORD God...

However: 3069 Strong's Concordance; YHWH is used when it refers; predominately, ONLY to God.

3068 and 3069 both have YHWH.. 3068 as The LORD God /
3069 as God /

In Psalm 118:29... Give thanks unto The LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

#1. Christ Messiah asks, 'why do you call me 'good'? There is none 'good' except 1 and that IS God'.

Give thanks unto The LORD; for he(1) IS 'Good'; [and] his(2) mercy endureth for ever.

He and His are used interchangeably for separate persons. He(1) used for God; His(2) used for The LORD.

Exodus 34:5-7 "And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. 6And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation."

Yet why and how does The LORD; even The LORD God show and have enduring His 'mercy' for ever?

Mercy endureth when many are around. When 1 man needs mercy and if that mercy is extended to that 1 man, mercy does not necessary endure but is more directed; which can be seen as a 'direct favor'. (But when did The LORD God do any 'direct favor' for man except for special circumstances before Christ Messiah's 'healing' which was to everyone around)? Mercy endures as long as mercy is required. However mercy does not necessary 'endure' if and when 'mercy' is 'given' to singulars over when 'mercy' is 'attributed' to 'plurals'; those who require 'mercy'

For example. A person is in need of 'mercy'.. He is down and out, he is destitute; he is on the fringe of being expelled out of his life community due to a mistake/misfortune/evil NOT of his own doing; his own receiving; his own way/work. Yet he is down and out; on the verge of being expelled... Yet he is not assisted.. neither by any around; not by The LORD; not by God. Yet The LORD God's 'mercy' endureth; is enduring even during these difficult times for the man.

Think of Lazarus and the rich man. Lazarus the poor 'beggar' who asked for a morsel of bread to eat from the rich man's abundant daily/nightly feasts but receiving none. The rich man who ate sumptuously in front of the poor beggar without having any mercy towards the beggar's hunger and physical condition. And yet The LORD God's Mercy endured. Not for the beggar; more or less, but for the others around the beggar that 'required' mercy in order to see the next 'good' thing under the sun.. Mercy for them.. but not as much for the beggar who 'needed' mercy more than 'required' mercy.

Mercy endured MUCH MORE when the thieves and crooks around the beggar came and stole every little piece of hopeful re-sustenance he received; daily, even up to the day of the beggar's 'death'.

And still yet.... 'Do not judge another Master's servant'.

in other words; do not judge the other 'children' of The LORD God Christ Messiah but let Them 'judge' Their Own.

What a joy, in Truth, truly, to be able to live and be around others who share in the Fruit of The Spirit; without Law, with freedom to love and share and receive; without any flicker of deceit or hidden agenda. Open 'love' in The LORD God Christ Messiah...

Until this/then, 'His Mercy endureth.. even for ever'....

Think... if man wanted to destroy mankind and life on earth, what more could The LORD God and Christ Messiah do except have Their Mercy endure? Otherwise, They would be 'infringing' upon 'free will' of men and women who have complaints against Them....

So yes... They do not 'infringe' because They have 'love' towards those who have complaints against Them to NOT 'further' antagonize.

But o... all those Lazaruses whose tears and pains are neglected for the sake of the 'more more more, I want more more more', mores.

Why do I say the 'more, more, more', mores?

Because...

Each Country has their own Lazaruses within them. And each Country should not neglect their very own Lazaruses for the sake of some kind of globalized world where Lazaruses, with their pains and needs, are a 'thing' of the past.

If this is what is desired, tending to the Lazaruses first would probably prove most eradicating.

Last edited:

Wow.. God loves me more than any man or woman will ever, in any given minute/moment of their time, love me.
God loves me more than any man or woman ever has, in any given minute/moment of their time, loved me.
God loves me more than any man or woman, in any given minute/moment of their time, loves me.

I've learned that when I accept 'teachings' such as these from Church leaders without first validating the 'truth' behind the sentence(s) and when and if time arrives when these 'truths' are going to be tested, even as though/if by 'fire', I really ought to truly have 'faith' and belief in these types of 'sentences' that I receive as 'truth(s)'. Whether or not these 'testings' to these so called truths will have these 'truths' brought back to have corrected or made truer seems to be for the personal believer.

God loves me.. more than... any woman or man... .. any woman or man includes my mother and father, my aunt, my granduncle, my grade school teacher... any man or woman.... and supposedly at any given time of their time while sharing their 'love' with me. And yet today, in my condition now, God loves me MORE than that.....
Yet, if you don't believe in him/her/it, he loves you so much, that he/she/it will toss you in a lake of fire for ALL ETERNITY.
I always found it interesting that god, for all his/her/it's perfection, suffered from the same failings as us mere humans.
1. Jealousy.
2. Hate/Rage.
3. Insecurity.
4. Prone to making mistakes and can't predict outcomes.

The need to believe in an afterlife in a paradise, simply placates those who fear that once dead, their existence will end.

and yet he would allow this virus to spread among all those he loves killing many of those he loves....why?....

Christ's response to that is, "The rain falls on the just and the unjust."
This is earth, not Heaven. For those who have accepted Christ's work on the cross, their last breath here is there first breath in Paradise.
deoorro cant reply?......or does he/she just preach?....

..that's a lot of babbling --pure babble
...AND---no one can prove there is a god = your whole OP is pointless

Forum List

Back