God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

We'll see if it plays out electorally. I don't have any doubt it will play out with less financial growth for Jesusland. As for the 14th amendment, you have about a 50% chance of being right .. or wrong. LOL

Your choice of vomiting Marxist propaganda actually demonstrates quite well that this is not a life issue to most people.

Psst, here's the secret about the leftist propagandists you are appealing to, they are already voting Democrat.

I did like your 50% claim, talk about pulling crap out of your ass ...

Or any other medical procedure. This is a terrible argument. And I'm on you side, at least at the Federal level. But saying for example if you had to examine someone who was shot, you'd be for limiting gun rights would be an equivalent argument and one that neither you or I would agree with. So get the silly shit out of here
Don't think so. The number of abortions worldwide faaaar outnumber shooting deaths. Especially the accidental ones.

But....

Abortions execute the most innocent on earth. Did you listen to that Doctor explain the procedure? If not, then please listen and then get back to me.

Also, getting rid of guns is about as futile as sweeping sand off of the beaches. And it is true that if we saw more shooting victims, there may be an attitude change.

However, for the left it is about attacking America and the Constitution.

Don't think so. The number of abortions worldwide faaaar outnumber shooting deaths. Especially the accidental ones.

But....

Abortions execute the most innocent on earth. Did you listen to that Doctor explain the procedure? If not, then please listen and then get back to me.

Also, getting rid of guns is about as futile as sweeping sand off of the beaches. And it is true that if we saw more shooting victims, there may be an attitude change.

However, for the left it is about attacking America and the Constitution.

Changing your argument is irrelevant. Your argument was about anyone who saw an aborted fetus, not the stuff you're making up now like you are Joe Biden. Your argument wasn't based on the number of abortions or that babies are "innocent." I'm not playing whack a mole with your shifting arguments

Statistics show that abortion is used as a means of secondary birth control...not for incest or rape.

Second reason abortions were performed was for birth defects... including such easily treatable issues as hairlip.

Changing your argument is irrelevant. Your argument was about anyone who saw an aborted fetus, not the stuff you're making up now like you are Joe Biden. Your argument wasn't based on the number of abortions or that babies are "innocent." I'm not playing whack a mole with your shifting arguments
Don't think I changed it at all. Babies in the womb are all innocent and they are being barbaracially slaughtered.

There was a reason why people were shown the IMAGES of the HOLOCAUST.

Something happens to many people when they see something rather than just hearing about it.

I am willing to bet that half of these pro choicers would have a change of heart and mind if they saw the images of slaughtered babies. Just the expressions of their little faces alone.

Or the pile up of arms legs eyes lungs in the bowl next to them as the doctor rips the baby out piece by piece with forceps.

Don't think it would change some minds eh? Fine, let the carnage continue. Cause the countless prayers Don't seem to be enough.

Looks like Shaheen is calling for violence.
Maybe she should be more worried about losing the last reason that voters have to vote for Democrats?
malestare-1536x1152.jpeg

"For the past 8 presidential elections, 5 of which were won outright by Democrats (who also carried the popular vote in 7), we were told that the primary reason to hold our collective noses and vote for Democrats was to preserve the Supreme Court and save Roe v. Wade.

"Over that same period, the court has swung to a super-majority of the far right, which has whacked voting rights, environmental laws, campaign finance reform, immigration rights, and abortion rights.

"For 25 of those 29 years, Joe Biden was either chair/ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, Vice-President or President.

"The Democrats have forsaken the last reason to vote for them."

DECEMBER 3, 2021

Roaming Charges: Tribute Must be Paid

BY JEFFREY ST. CLAIR

Maybe she should be more worried about losing the last reason that voters have to vote for Democrats?
malestare-1536x1152.jpeg

"For the past 8 presidential elections, 5 of which were won outright by Democrats (who also carried the popular vote in 7), we were told that the primary reason to hold our collective noses and vote for Democrats was to preserve the Supreme Court and save Roe v. Wade.

"Over that same period, the court has swung to a super-majority of the far right, which has whacked voting rights, environmental laws, campaign finance reform, immigration rights, and abortion rights.

"For 25 of those 29 years, Joe Biden was either chair/ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, Vice-President or President.

"The Democrats have forsaken the last reason to vote for them."

DECEMBER 3, 2021

BY JEFFREY ST. CLAIR
You seem confused. Remember how a republican candidate has only won the popular vote once during that time? Now imagine what happens if Roe v Wade is overturned.

You seem confused. Remember how a republican candidate has only won the popular vote once during that time? Now imagine what happens if Roe v Wade is overturned.
City folk! The world's elites collapse the economy and they can...we will see how macho we all are.

Republicans have lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 POTUS elections yet there's a 6-3 conservative majority on SCOTUS. Are you expecting a significantly larger turn-out at the polls if half of US states outlaw abortion?

Republicans have lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 POTUS elections yet there's a 6-3 conservative majority on SCOTUS. Are you expecting a significantly larger turn-out at the polls if half of US states outlaw abortion?
Personally I expect most states to outlaw abortions...the state legislatures and governors have gone conservative for a vast majority of the states...and with mid term elections probably even moreso.

Personally I expect most states to outlaw abortions...the state legislatures and governors have gone conservative for a vast majority of the states...and with mid term elections probably even moreso.
Ever see a dead aborted baby? Ever actually see one?

It would be refreshing to me for people to begin voting again on truly vested interests. We used to see this when there were true economic differences in parties, but now the party that wins both congress and the WH is the party that turns out it's own in states it cannot lose, and captures suburban swing votes in the 6 or 7 states that actually decide elections.

Even vietnam didn't really make a difference. But once the dems under Carter embraced using the Fed to engineer recessions over inflation ... wages are relatively flat, while the rich earn more per capita, and taxes apply more and more the the rich, but rise slower than their incomes by percentage.

But nobody really cares because .... we have the soma
The evil of Roe v. Wade opened up this nation to the loss of 70 million unborn Americans and the rise of communism that will ultimately destroy the Constitution, subject God-fearing people to the anarchy of politicians who are selling us out for pocket money. The Pope of the Roman Catholic Church unwisely gave his blessing to Joe Biden who parted way with decency on or before the day his first wife died.

edit: added preposition accidentally omitted.

Last edited:
Republicans have lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 POTUS elections yet there's a 6-3 conservative majority on SCOTUS.
Yep. And you saw what ramming through the little abortion fairy Barrett right before the election did to the vote tally. So tell us more about how overturning Roe v Wade is going to make Democrats stay home. You're delusional.

Notes on the State of the 2020 Election – Sabato's Crystal Ball
2021_Senate_Control_Overall.png

I'm not sure everyone who votes Republican favors outlawing abortion, but it is certainly true Democrats have wasted the last 48 years when it comes to cementing pro-choice laws:

DECEMBER 3, 2021

BY JEFFREY ST. CLAIR

"In the 48 years since Roe was decided, the Democrats have had ample opportunity to codify the right to an abortion.

"In that time, they’ve controlled the Senate for 29 years, the House for 29 years and the presidency for 21 years.

"Instead, many Dems sought to restrict abortion rights, especially for poor women, largely by enacting the Hyde Amendment, which prohibited federal funds for abortions.

"The Hyde Amendment was first enacted in 1977, only four years after Roe.

"One of its most enthusiastic co-sponsors: Joe Biden."

Yep. And you saw what ramming through the little abortion fairy Barrett right before the election did to the vote tally. So tell us more about how overturning Roe v Wade is going to make Democrats stay home. You're delusional.
If I remember correctly, Biden vs Trump inspired slightly less that 70% of eligible voters to cast a ballot. Are you imagining a 10%-20% surge in voters in '22, and even if that happens...
thumbnail.png

Forum List

Back