God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

"You don't care about unborn babies!"

"But we are the ones pushing for free healthcare for pregnant women carrying their babies to term, and you are the ones pushing against it."

"Uh...you're hypocrites, then!"

Just so painfully dumb. And shallow.

....we are the ones pushing for free healthcare for pregnant women carrying their babies to term, ......
As long as you reserve the right to kill any of them anytime you feel the need to wipe out human life, ghoul? Do you support the "right" of some crazed killer to drive a car through a parade and kill a bunch of innocents as long as tax money is given to everyone who doesn't drive a car through a parade and kill a bunch of innocents?

As long as you reserve the right to kill any of them anytime you feel the need to wipe out human life, ghoul?
Such a bizarre comment. I, in fact, would never get to make that choice. I do not have a uterus. In fact, in every instance, only one person would get to make the choice. Get a grip. You're rabid.

You don't have a car? Therefore those dead people mean nothing to you?
I already explained that I care more about the mother than the fetus. There is no comparison to dancing grannies being run down by a maniac, to me. Again, that's your fetish. YOUR belief. Not mine. YOU conflate them, not me. You have a hard time recognizing that line in the sand.

Decide for yourself...

Collins cleared the way for Kavanaugh’s appointment to the Supreme Court in 2018. The senator, a supporter of abortion rights, said at the time that Kavanaugh assured that he believed in the concept of stare decisis, or adhering to precedent, and that he viewed Roe v. Wade as “settled law.”

She was lying. She did not care. She knew damn well that his anti abortion cred was the ONLY reason he was nominated, over more qualified people. Shameful lies on her part.

Why? Why did she lie? What was her motive?

I say, party loyalty. She saw the writing on the wall in her State, and she undermined herself forever for that sweet 2020 election win. History will record her obvious and shameful lies.

She was lying. She did not care. She knew damn well that his anti abortion cred was the ONLY reason he was nominated, over more qualified people. Shameful lies on her part.

Why? Why did she lie? What was her motive?

I say, party loyalty. She saw the writing on the wall in her State, and she undermined herself forever for that sweet 2020 election win. History will record her obvious and shameful lies.

Yep, Collins is a NaziCon shapeshifter. A chameleon.

So....
If you spank a child for correction you should be jailed for crimes...
However...
If you kill a baby you are making smart choices?

A woman's body is her choice until it comes to vaccines eh?

Nothing but hypocrisy from the Democrats lately....

Yep, Collins is a NaziCon shapeshifter. A chameleon.
A symbolic icon, for what has happened these last 20 years. Susan Collins, the self proclaimed and seemingly lifelong feminist and centrist conservative. A bastion of moderation and modernism in the conservative movement, really...

...lying her ass off in typical Collins slow motion about what she 100% knew was the GOP's Abortion Fairy, Brett Kavanaugh.

Sad to see.

This parent, who KNEW this child will be severely deformed and will die shortly after birth, decided to go ahead and continue pregnancy, is a fucking moron.

I have no nicer words for nutbags that do this.

OMG we agree on something.

End of the day even if they outlaw abortions to near none they'll continue on the black market and across the border. Difference is fewer women will become pregnant. Hard to believe but supposedly there are 2-3 abortions a second worldwide. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
I already explained that I care more about the mother than the fetus. There is no comparison to dancing grannies being run down by a maniac, to me. .....
According to your own standard, there should be. You have admitted to valuing older humans more than younger ones to the extent that fabricated "rights" are more important to you than actual human lives. Nice value system, you fucking ghoul.

It would be refreshing to me for people to begin voting again on truly vested interests. We used to see this when there were true economic differences in parties, but now the party that wins both congress and the WH is the party that turns out it's own in states it cannot lose, and captures suburban swing votes in the 6 or 7 states that actually decide elections.

Even vietnam didn't really make a difference. But once the dems under Carter embraced using the Fed to engineer recessions over inflation ... wages are relatively flat, while the rich earn more per capita, and taxes apply more and more the the rich, but rise slower than their incomes by percentage.

But nobody really cares because .... we have the soma

Yeah, the little commie scumbags don't realize Roe overturned 200 years of precedent, where the States were allowed to make the policy on abortion. But hey, commie States will be free to kill all the kids they want. Hell they can even run PSAs promoting abortion tourism to their States.

It would be refreshing to me for people to begin voting again on truly vested interests. We used to see this when there were true economic differences in parties, but now the party that wins both congress and the WH is the party that turns out it's own in states it cannot lose, and captures suburban swing votes in the 6 or 7 states that actually decide elections.

Even vietnam didn't really make a difference. But once the dems under Carter embraced using the Fed to engineer recessions over inflation ... wages are relatively flat, while the rich earn more per capita, and taxes apply more and more the the rich, but rise slower than their incomes by percentage.

But nobody really cares because .... we have the soma

Why can’t Dems just allow the American people to vote on abortion? If they think it’s so popular, why not let the voters decide?

If it’s overturned, then it will remain largely as is now, easy to get an abortion in blue states and difficult to get one in red states.

Forum List

Back