God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

She’s nothing NOW, other than dead.. But true, she did switch sides and fight against the immorality of abortion.
Because like you she thought she was punching her ticket for her special little live forever reward. You people are all frauds. Everyone knows it. Not sure who any of you think you are fooling.

Be careful what you wish for. Pro-choice is the majority position in the US. If it is eliminated the backlash might put the Dems is power and allow them to fundamentally change the laws governing, not only abortion, but many other Dem favorites.
The decision to murder your baby simply goes back to the state where it belongs. You'll always find a "legal" way to kill your kids, if that's what you're into

No it isn't.

mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
noun
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Murder is the taking of an 8nnocent human life.

Stop with the nazi reasoning. "Jews are less than human, therefore, if the government says killing a Jew is okay, then it must be okay"

The decision to murder your baby simply goes back to the state where it belongs. You'll always find a "legal" way to kill your kids, if that's what you're into
I wonder if the States that make abortions harder to get will make raising children easier? Why does it seem to me that pro-lifers confine their concern to a small fraction of life and don't seem concerned with those already born?

I wonder if the States that make abortions harder to get will make raising children easier? Why does it seem to me that pro-lifers confine their concern to a small fraction of life and don't seem concerned with those already born?
It might be a good idea to have babies after you graduate from college as opposed to after you graduate from kindergarten.

Prayers of thanks to God for this country gave us independence from a monarchy, and President George Washington continued to pray before and after he led America's barefoot and half starved trrops to victory when a Jewish patriot by the name of Haim Solomon gave his fortune up so they could have shoes food guns and ammo to fight off the bloody British with their hit list of colonists who signed the Declaration of Independence and got their farms and businesses burned to the ground, wives, children and many of themselves killed, maimed, and things too fierce to mention.

Prayers brought this nation back together following the Civil War, and I am praying every day for President Trump to be restored along with others cheated of seats of Congress by the mob who are running their power to ditch Constitutional amendments into the not very sacred public sewer.
Stop the shit about God and what you think he did. He never existed. Grow up.

They are not pro life. They are pro birth.
Then the teenage girl with an unwanted child is ridiculed by thise same godbothering arseholes for not having a job.
The same baby they saved.

Religious women have abortions exactly the same rate but you never hear a word about that. Why don't they save those kids?

1. Do not tell me what to say.
2. It is bad to deny God when he has given you the world.,
I'll voice my opinion about you when I like and I don't care what you think.

You gave no evidence of a god and never will. He doesn't exist and if he did he should be in jail. I'll mock the shit out of him and hope it annoys you.
Don't tell me what to do or say you hypocrit.
You're just another delusional godbotherer who won't admit being conned.
Have another go.

I think first trimester abortions should be the bar set for allowing it. But I also think that support for Women's health centers should be the norm too There should be availability. If Roe V Wade is overturned, all you anti women's rights folks should realize that there will be enormous costs involved. We either take care of unwanted babies or the cost to those kids will be at least as terrible as a first term abortion, in my opinion it would be far worse. I've seen Neo Natal ICU babies born to addicted women and left to fend for themselves. No dad, no mom. Seems the Gov't is gung ho about saving fetuses but once they are born, you don't hear about them from all of the self righteous save the world types. I wish all of the anti abortion folks could see what I've seen. Could be a game changer and a mind changer.

I think first trimester abortions should be the bar set for allowing it. But I also think that support for Women's health centers should be the norm too There should be availability. If Roe V Wade is overturned, all you anti women's rights folks should realize that there will be enormous costs involved. We either take care of unwanted babies or the cost to those kids will be at least as terrible as a first term abortion, in my opinion it would be far worse. I've seen Neo Natal ICU babies born to addicted women and left to fend for themselves. No dad, no mom. Seems the Gov't is gung ho about saving fetuses but once they are born, you don't hear about them from all of the self righteous save the world types. I wish all of the anti abortion folks could see what I've seen. Could be a game changer and a mind changer.

Blah blah blah random-assertion-of-worldview-as-fact blah blah.

I'm just going to marvel at how you can blithely decide that death is better than life . . . for OTHER people. And yet, you can still delude yourself that you are making some sort of moral argument.

Forum List

Back