God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

If someone decides to use her body to drive through a parade killing innocent people, that's her business and everyone else should just shut up about it?

Is the notion that your neighbor might be chopped to pieces with an ax as insignificant to you? Not your problem?

All but a handful of Bible Belt states would still allow it.
Such a shameless lie you literally just pulled out of your colon, because you thought it sounded good.

22 States have the laws in place already, ready to go. Several more have legislatures that admit they want to do it. And they will.

Last edited:
= you demur because you realize it DOES
False, and I explained why. It would make YOU a hypocrite if you took my stances, because of your primitive, shallow beliefs on this topic. But not me. Sorry. This is your neurosis to work through,not mine.

I'm pro-choice, but I agree strictly from a Constitutional standpoint it should be overturned. The Burger Court invented a right to privacy out of thin air to push their own agenda. It was THE textbook case of judicial activism. Even RBG said it was a poorly framed decision.

Nonetheless, I don't think the court will do it.
Leftist judicial sweet heart, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, called Roe V. Wade horrible law and something to be reworked.

There is no doubt Roe v Wade should be revisited and scrapped and I doubt the "giant minds" we have on the court today are up to the task however. Modern technology has smashed many of the assumptions
about children in utero that Roe used to form it's bad law.

It's time for something better and to stop the epidemic of filicide that the sham law Roe v Wade
has brought upon the nation.
Lincoln gave us the Emancipation Proclamation without partisan political considerations.

I doubt today's leaders are nearly so high minded.

You admitted to ignoring the question then continued to duck and avoid many times, as usual.
First, because it was stupid. Second, because I could not tell what you were asking. Then I took my best shot. And still you are throwing an embarrassing hissy fit.

It is clear that your only point was to throw a hissy fit. Mission accomplished.

Now, I will ignore your posts about me. Which appears to be all of them, at this point. Good luck. I'm rooting for you.

Leftist judicial sweet heart, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, called Roe V. Wade horrible law and something to be reworked.

There is no doubt Roe v Wade should be revisited and scrapped and I doubt the "giant minds" we have on the court today are up to the task however. Modern technology has smashed many of the assumptions
about children in utero that Roe used to form it's bad law.

It's time for something better and to stop the epidemic of filicide that the sham law Roe v Wade
has brought upon the nation.
Lincoln gave us the Emancipation Proclamation without partisan political considerations.

I doubt today's leaders are nearly so high minded.
v36bt4fk76381.jpg

Baby murder or infanticide is not defensible.

Killing babies?
Somebody actually wants to defend the right to kill children?

What kind of immoral person defends killing the defenseless?

Forum List

Back