God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

If you get him where he looks really stupid or the answer is hard, like you just did, he just shuts down and deflects.
Or he could just state his point. I don't perceive any attack on my position, because I don't see any point. I do see two whiners soothing each other.

If you get him where he looks really stupid or the answer is hard, like you just did, he just shuts down and deflects.
Exactly.
1638487155578.png

I hope the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade as well, but probably for different reasons than you do.

I suspect your reasoning is that such a decision would cause a Democratic rush to the polls in the mid terms, and that is probably true.

But my reasons are purely moral. Abortion is wrong, and it would be best left to the states to decide the issue.

However, even if Roe v. Wade is overturned, I think it would have almost no impact on the number of annual abortions in America.

But it should be overturned regardless.
Overturning Roe does not ban abortions, people should realize that
I hope the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade as well, but probably for different reasons than you do.

I suspect your reasoning is that such a decision would cause a Democratic rush to the polls in the mid terms, and that is probably true.

But my reasons are purely moral. Abortion is wrong, and it would be best left to the states to decide the issue.

However, even if Roe v. Wade is overturned, I think it would have almost no impact on the number of annual abortions in America.

But it should be overturned regardless.
People should realize overturning Roe does not ban abortions, just leaves it to the states. Now will it be overturned? Don't know, but one of the keys is what Roberts decides to do because he seems to have some sway over a couple of the other GOP appointees.

Is the notion that your neighbor might be chopped to pieces with an ax as insignificant to you?
The idiotic question again. As significant as what? Huh? Nobody knows what this goober is trying to say. Least of all him,apparently.

These appear to be the "best"arguments so far. Which are laughably bad.

1) Marriage means one spouse can control the body and life of the other always, which includes abortion choice.

2) When a woman gets an abortion, it affects all of us. Especially Unkotare , apparently . Hits him right in his feels. Therefore, he should have a say in it.

You will duck and dodge all night, won't you?
As significant as what? Still have no idea what you are asking. But I think it's safe to say you know your point is a steaming pile of crap. Else you would be prancing and dancing and parading it around, as you always do.

Forum List

Back