God, Government and the Poor

Another non relevant idiotic point from the USMB trolling deuce.
I know Police Officers and Paramedics who work the Brooklyn Section 8 areas and I don't give a crap what a psychotic member of BLM thinks.

Why shouldn't they? In the 40s to the late 70s we taxed the rich 70,80,and 90%, and we had a middle class.

Talkabout ignorant of economics. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Son, you need to sit down and get a reality check. Do you not know what has been happening in the last forty years? Then get a clue; View attachment 699992
Wealth is created for the 1%, compliments of the working poor. Are you living in a closet?

I prefer to think Tactical...
If you are serving food or are a janitor and making $18,00/hour, you're still living in a slum.
You now have to work 30 years doing what you're doing and living in a slum.
If you’re a janitor at $18 an hour and you have a spouse or roommate that also brings in $18 an hour, that’s a household income of $72,000 - for jobs that require no education or skill. That’s middle income.
Can the problem be fixed for the current generation?
Probably not.
Why aren't schools that serve the poor and their communities doing a better job to enable them to get a career rather than a job?

I agree that schools should prepare kids for at least semi-skilled work if they don’t go on to college. Senior year high school should either be the academic track or the vocational track.

Also, let’s not excuse the family’s role in this as well. Shouldn‘t Mom and Dad be paying attention to their teen, and guiding him to either enroll in a vocational program after high school or go to college?

Resolved: My post is fact and wins all the debates.
19. Protecting boys’ and girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports teams: So, Trump got his buddy Jim Jordan straightened out about that?

So how long does it take to teach somebody to fish, and what do they eat while they're being taught? What good does teaching them to fish do if there aren't enough fish to go around, or no fish left at all?
There are plenty of fish in the sea. 🐟

If you’re a janitor at $18 an hour and you have a spouse or roommate that also brings in $18 an hour, that’s a household income of $72,000 - for jobs that require no education or skill. That’s middle income.

I agree that schools should prepare kids for at least semi-skilled work if they don’t go on to college. Senior year high school should either be the academic track or the vocational track.

Also, let’s not excuse the family’s role in this as well. Shouldn‘t Mom and Dad be paying attention to their teen, and guiding him to either enroll in a vocational program after high school or go to college?
$18.00 * 5 Days * 4 Weeks * 11 Months * 2 people = $55,440.00.
You can't make it to the middle class in 2022.

Speaking of God, these are the The Five Non-Negotiables

Abortion. Euthanasia. Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Human Cloning. Same Sex “Marriage”.

It is our responsibility as believers in the God of Abraham that we must evaluate the policies embraced by a political party, candidate or law. It is not enough to say that there is “some” good if there is intrinsic evil. As people of faith we cannot support the five non-negotiables.

Abortion

Human life is sacred because from its beginning it involves the creative action of God and it remains for ever in a special relationship with the Creator, who is its sole end. God alone is the Lord of life from its beginning until its end: no one can under any circumstance claim for himself the right directly to destroy an innocent human being. The deliberate murder of an innocent person is gravely contrary to the dignity of the human being.

Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life."

Abortion is immoral and a grave offense. Anyone who has, or even participates in (with full knowledge) an abortion is committing a grave offense against not only his own soul, but also against the Creator and His creation of man. It is our duty to educate and comfort those in pain, especially when effected by such an atrocity as abortion.

Euthanasia (assisted suicide)

Whatever its motives and means, direct euthanasia consists in putting an end to the lives of handicapped, sick, or dying persons. It is morally unacceptable. An act which causes death in order to eliminate suffering constitutes a murder gravely contrary to the dignity of the human person. The error of judgment into which one can fall in good faith does not change the nature of this murderous act, which must always be forbidden and excluded. "

Euthanasia for the motive of eliminating suffering is morally unacceptable. God is the ultimate power when it comes to our lives and when our time has come. While one can still discontinue medical procedures when the treatment becomes too burdensome or extreme that, while extending the life a small amount, the party accepts that death is imminent (besides the attempts to impede it), and is therefore acceptable, though this decision should be made by the patient, if competent enough.

Embryonic Stem Cell Research

We can support ethically responsible stem cell research, but we must oppose any research that exploits or destroys human embryos. Deliberately destroying innocent human life at any stage, for research or any other purpose, is unacceptable. However, obtaining embryonic stem cells or their pluripotent equivalent without creating or harming embryos is ethically acceptable stem cell research.

People of Faith must stand firmly with a pro-life stance. Similar to abortion, every life is sacred and must be treated with dignity. We are not to murder any current life at any stage for the furtherment of future research.

Human Cloning

In 1995, an Encyclical Letter of Pope John Paul II titled 'The Gospel of Life' stated the following: "The various techniques of artificial reproduction, which would seem to be at the service of life and which are frequently used with this intention, actually open the door to new threats against life. Apart from the fact that they are morally unacceptable, since they separate procreation from the fully human context of the conjugal act, these techniques have a high rate of failure: not just failure in relation to fertilization but with regard to the subsequent development of the embryo, which is exposed to the risk of death, generally within a very short space of time. Furthermore, the number of embryos produced is often greater than that needed for implantation in the woman's womb, and these so-called 'spare embryos' are then destroyed or used for research which, under the pretext of scientific or medical progress, in fact reduces human life to the level of simple 'biological material' to be freely disposed of."

Human cloning goes against the natural law that God created. God's law is that new life can only come from the conjugal act, making it against God's law to clone humans without that act.

Homosexual "Marriage"

Homosexuality has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. The Abrahamic religions present homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity. Homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered and they are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

Homosexual "marriage" is not marriage at all, and it goes against God's instituted natural law. Marriage was created for a man and a woman. Since this cannot be obtained through same-sex unions, the act of homosexuality is morally wrong. While the act of homosexual sex must be condemned, the individuals are to be loved, with respect and compassion directed towards them as they struggle to find their way to God and His calling for them.

(Adapted from the Five Non-Negotiables)
Has anyone seen a recipe for abortion? I saw it in a big thick book a while ago but I can't remember which one it was.

I know someone whose wife had an affair and I need to abort the baby if she is pregnant.

Has anyone seen a recipe for abortion? I saw it in a big thick book a while ago but I can't remember which one it was.

I know someone whose wife had an affair and I need to abort the baby if she is pregnant.
The arrogance and ignorance of the OP is over the top. Folks like him suck.

Forum List

Back