God, Government and the Poor

Wealth is created for the 1%, compliments of the working poor. Are you living in a closet?
You know who else is creating wealth for the 1%? People who went to college and majored in something marketable, worked their butts off, moved up the ladder, and were living an upper-middle class life by age 40.

Sure, the CEO of the Fortune 500 I worked for made 8 figures annually. And while I thought that amount WAS ridiculous, I was earning enough to go on international travel, see shows at the Kennedy Center, buy an upscale place in an affluent neighborhood, buy a nice car, and eat out at The Palm.

So, while I was sitting on the balcony of my stateroom, docked in Monte Carlo, or Barcelona, or Rome, or Marseilles, or Santorini, enjoying a delicious breakfast as I was getting ready for that day’s tour, was I thinking “damn, that CEO is getting rich off my work?” Nope. I was thinking, “life is great, and I earned this all by myself!”

You stated that rich people get minorities to become dope addicts.
Damn you're stupid. Rich people create housing for the poor without opportunity, opening it up for crime. That's not a Liberal conspiracy. That's the goal of white privilege. Keep them out of the white suburbs is the goal, keep minorities down, and create the environment for crime, keeping them from integrating into mainstream society. That's got nothing to do with minorities being dumb or smart.

Face it chief, you are an extreme racist by nature.

$18.00 * 5 Days * 4 Weeks * 11 Months * 2 people = $55,440.00.
You can't make it to the middle class in 2022.
2000 hours of work a year is $36,000. Two people, $72,000.

And let’s say that’s working class. What’s the shame in that? You are supporting yourself and not taking welfare.

Damn you're stupid. Rich people create housing for the poor without opportunity, opening it up for crime. That's not a Liberal conspiracy. That's the goal of white privilege. Keep them out of the white suburbs is the goal, keep minorities down, and create the environment for crime, keeping them from integrating into mainstream society. That's got nothing to do with minorities being dumb or smart.

Face it chief, you are an extreme racist by nature.
They have a school system run by DemonCraps who know minorities will sell their souls for a welfare check.

You know who else is creating wealth for the 1%? People who went to college and majored in something marketable, worked their butts off, moved up the ladder, and were living an upper-middle class life by age 40.

Sure, the CEO of the Fortune 500 I worked for made 8 figures annually. And while I thought that amount WAS ridiculous, I was earning enough to go on international travel, see shows at the Kennedy Center, buy an upscale place in an affluent neighborhood, buy a nice car, and eat out at The Palm.

So, while I was sitting on the balcony of my stateroom, docked in Monte Carlo, or Barcelona, or Rome, or Marseilles, or Santorini, enjoying a delicious breakfast as I was getting ready for that day’s tour, was I thinking “damn, that CEO is getting rich off my work?” Nope. I was thinking, “life is great, and I earned this all by myself!”
Went to college? No kidding. I'll mention that the next time to one of those poor black kids in the project who was never given the time of day, or was never well connected out there in white suburbia. "Get fucking real."

Went to college? No kidding. I'll mention that the next time to one of those poor black kids in the project who was never given the time of day, or was never well connected out there in white suburbia. "Get fucking real."
The minorities in Nassau County are going to college.

Why can’t those poor black kids in the projects take Pell Grant money and at least get an A.A.?

Why do their Liberal Masters ensure that they know nothing about the importance of an education?
LBJ told us why: keep them poor and dependent and they’ll be voting Dem for 200 years.

That’s also why the liberals get so insulting if someone suggest poor people actually take advantage of taxpayer opportunities and work themselves out of poverty.

LBJ told us why: keep them poor and dependent and they’ll be voting Dem for 200 years.

That’s also why the liberals get so insulting if someone suggest poor people actually take advantage of taxpayer opportunities and work themselves out of poverty.
BINGO!

Are you adopting? 😃

What taxpayer opportunities? Do you mean the taxpayer opportunities coming from states like Idaho, South Dakota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wyoming who are actively recruiting minorities to study and work in these states? :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg: They'd kill them very moment they found out they were moving there.

Recently I posted an article called "30 Good Things President Trump Has Done for America"

At the end of the list the author states this:

"If you believe (as I do) that God is sovereign over the affairs of nations, do you think that Donald Trump’s presidency has been evidence of divine blessing or divine judgment? I admit that perceiving divine purposes in human events is a task that cannot be proved with certainty one way or another, but when I look over this list of 30 actions, it appears to me to be far more characteristic of divine blessing than of divine judgment. If others disagree, I respect your right to have a different opinion, but that is my view"

In my thread a leftwing democrat forum member went on to respond with Scripture about helping the poor. The inference there was that democrats help the poor and Republicans do not.

That is a common belief, and a total lie.

Who has heard the phrase, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life."

This is so applicable today: Democrats love to give a man a fish and feed him for a day, or in our case they love to give people free cheese and food stamps. Republicans want to teach a man to fish and feed him for life, or in our case, create a strong economy with good jobs and allow all Americans the dignity or earning a living. Democrats do not seem to grasp the concept of personal dignity and the Godliness of a honest days labor.

So, when it comes to helping the poor, Republican policies are best. A rising tide lifts all boats.
Under President Trump we reached the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, and in case anyone forgot, Trump achieved the lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment rates on record. As I say, a rising tide lifts all boats.

And as for social issues like sodomy (gay marriage) and killing (abortion) etc., well we all know what God says about those.

Go with GOD and go with GOP

ABC News October 4, 2019, 2:30 PM
It actually blows my mind when I see one of Trump's willfully blind cucks try to assign godliness to their Orange Jesus.

Every God-fearing American knows it is okay to cheat on your hot third wife as long as it is with a horse-faced whore who sells her body for money. After all, she has big fake tits and there’s a verse in the Bible somewhere about that being a loophole.

If you are a Christian who loves and observes the Holy Bible, it is entirely sensible to sell your mind, body, and eternal soul to a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer and pathological liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis. Every good Christian must back an unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university. It is also incumbent upon you to slander every other Republican candidate who you once vociferously supported. Because the Republican Party is the party of Family Values.

Recently I posted an article called "30 Good Things President Trump Has Done for America"

At the end of the list the author states this:

"If you believe (as I do) that God is sovereign over the affairs of nations, do you think that Donald Trump’s presidency has been evidence of divine blessing or divine judgment? I admit that perceiving divine purposes in human events is a task that cannot be proved with certainty one way or another, but when I look over this list of 30 actions, it appears to me to be far more characteristic of divine blessing than of divine judgment. If others disagree, I respect your right to have a different opinion, but that is my view"

In my thread a leftwing democrat forum member went on to respond with Scripture about helping the poor. The inference there was that democrats help the poor and Republicans do not.

That is a common belief, and a total lie.

Who has heard the phrase, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life."

This is so applicable today: Democrats love to give a man a fish and feed him for a day, or in our case they love to give people free cheese and food stamps. Republicans want to teach a man to fish and feed him for life, or in our case, create a strong economy with good jobs and allow all Americans the dignity or earning a living. Democrats do not seem to grasp the concept of personal dignity and the Godliness of a honest days labor.

So, when it comes to helping the poor, Republican policies are best. A rising tide lifts all boats.
Under President Trump we reached the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, and in case anyone forgot, Trump achieved the lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment rates on record. As I say, a rising tide lifts all boats.

And as for social issues like sodomy (gay marriage) and killing (abortion) etc., well we all know what God says about those.

Go with GOD and go with GOP

ABC News October 4, 2019, 2:30 PM
You really need to be ashamed of yourself praising Trump; Trumpworld is beginning to face its worst enemy: reality

Are you a fan of criminals? Is that what God tells you to be?

Forum List

Back