GOD created sex for the means of procreation.

I pray that you never end up with some unwanted disease
Well that's dumb. Prayer doesn't prevent disease. If you are ao concerned, why do exactly nothing? Why arent you helping educate sexually active people on how to avoid STDs?

Oh, that's right. Because your concern is FAKE. It is passive aggressive, self serving horseshit that is really meant to make others feel scared or guilty. That's not a shining display of ethics or morality. Maybe it is I who should be giving you advice. We should start with your confused morality.

Well that's dumb. Prayer doesn't prevent disease. If you are ao concerned, why do exactly nothing?
They aren't praying to God anyways. They are plaintiffs serving restraining orders on unwanted boyfriends and praying for judgment in a court of law.
Why arent you helping educate sexually active people on how to avoid STDs?
I'd be more willing to believe the stories told by the doctors if they didn't make such a "diagnosis" out of everything for purposes of pressing criminal charges rather than healing patients with a decent respect to patient privacy rather than gross presumptions of public health.

Even AIDS for example, it's quite possible that people who do drugs, share needles, and have sex with strangers will get a lot of nasty infections and die as a result — but that is no evidence for the existence of any particular HIV virus that has allegedly evolved to destroy the human immune system.

Monkeys are said to get Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and cats get Feline Immunodeficiency Virus but I am too skeptical of animal models for human experimentation to believe in the existence of certain particular viruses as claimed in a court of law or diagnosed to serve an established universal "standard of care" which is not always the best for all patients in all circumstances. The antiviral "cocktails" sound like something served straight out of a nightclub, not truthfully intended to cure or prevent any disease.

I am not sure what you mean by this. The existence of HIV and its effects are facts.
You've got an agenda. And you're forcefeeding schoolchildren with Establishment "sex education" lies straight out of a nightclub.
Irrelevant. You just said there is no evidence of the existence of the HIV virus. Now you are going to be forced to own that lie and retract it. Or, run away. 2 choices.

Irrelevant. You just said there is no evidence of the existence of the HIV virus
There isn't. People get sick and die of other diseases, not HIV or AIDS, which is preposterously claimed to infect the immune system itself.
Now you are going to be forced to own that lie and retract it. Or, run away. 2 choices
It's a service of process and a court order or criminal charges for allegedly exposing some other person to it.

The doctors are prescribing a highly toxic cocktail straight out of a nightclub supply room.

They are not interested in providing supportive treatment for the underlying infections or diseases actually causing the symptoms of illness.

People have "relationships" — the women "choose" to have abortions, and there is a handy diagnosis of HIV+AIDS to serve as a convenient cover for murdering the father of the child who was aborted.

And I don't believe the stories of fat bald older men who have sex with other fat bald older men either.

And that's coming straight out of a whorehouse or nightclub and prosecuted in a court of law with a Civil Commitment for involuntary hospitalization.

What a bunch of worthless piece of shit traitors you are.
You are an insane, unethical, immoral dumbfuck who should never open his mealy little mouth about this topic ever again. You have embarrassed yourself. I would pay a few bucks to watch your stupid ass get laughed out of a room of virologists, who would be planting their feet square in your ass on the way out.

You are an insane, unethical, immoral dumbfuck who should never open his mealy little mouth about this topic ever again. You have embarrassed yourself
You're preaching ethics and morals out of "fun house" or a whorehouse or a nightclub? You're drunk and incoherent. You don't even make sense.
I would pay a few bucks to watch your stupid ass get laughed out of a room of virologists, who would be planting their feet square in your ass on the way out.
And you've got a whole gang of doctors in the house on the payroll of the Establishment whorehouse. Not a one of them knows any more hard science than Adam who "knew" Eve his wife.

Because who the fuck even cares if a virologist is anything but a social worker with a microscope or else they're all particle physicists like Stephen Hawking, if any of them could pass an IQ test anyways.

And you've got a whole gang of doctors in the house on the payroll of the Establishment whorehouse. Not a one of them knows any more hard science than Adam who "knew" Eve his wife
Shut up dummy. Doctors didn't do the research and discover the HIV virus. Virologists did. You're like a 2 year old trying to make stuff up to understand the world. Do you also think bank tellers make quarters and dollar bills in the back room at the bank branch where the nice lady gives you a sucker at the drive thru? Fkin moron...

And you've got a whole gang of doctors in the house on the payroll of the Establishment whorehouse. Not a one of them knows any more hard science than Adam who "knew" Eve his wife
Shut up dummy. Doctors didn't do the research and discover the HIV virus. Virologists did. You're like a 2 year old trying to make stuff up to understand the world. Do you also think bank tellers make quarters and dollar bills in the back room at the bank branch where the nice lady gives you a sucker at the drive thru? Fkin moron...
They do where I live !

I pray that you never end up with some unwanted disease, but if you don't care, I pray that you don't nonchalantly pass it on to someone else who may
People have "hurt feelings" and they exaggerate certain aspects of diseases that may or may not be transmitted sexually or by other casual contact — even to the point of pressing criminal charges in court on a doctor's diagnosis and presumed guilt by association on the part of the other person in bed.
This only demonstrates how ridiculous our court system has become.

I pray that you never end up with some unwanted disease, but if you don't care, I pray that you don't nonchalantly pass it on to someone else who may
People have "hurt feelings" and they exaggerate certain aspects of diseases that may or may not be transmitted sexually or by other casual contact — even to the point of pressing criminal charges in court on a doctor's diagnosis and presumed guilt by association on the part of the other person in bed.
You two fools talking about it this way demonstrates EXACTLY why we have informed consent laws. These laws exist literally to protect the rest of us from people like the two of you.

I pray that you never end up with some unwanted disease
Well that's dumb. Prayer doesn't prevent disease. If you are ao concerned, why do exactly nothing? Why arent you helping educate sexually active people on how to avoid STDs?

Oh, that's right. Because your concern is FAKE. It is passive aggressive, self serving horseshit that is really meant to make others feel scared or guilty. That's not a shining display of ethics or morality. Maybe it is I who should be giving you advice. We should start with your confused morality.
I believe prayer can prevent disease and also cure it. My morality isn't my own, IT'S GOD'S!

You two fools talking about it this way demonstrates EXACTLY why we have informed consent laws. These laws exist literally to protect the rest of us from people like the two of you.
I feel consent laws exist so that some people think they have a legitimate excuse to do what they do.

I believe prayer can prevent disease and also cure it.
So what? nobody cares what you believe, nor should they, when it comes to scientific questions. We had to invent scientific medicine, quite in spite of people like you, to crawl out from under this garbage.

I feel consent laws exist so that some people think they have a legitimate excuse to do what they do.
Yes, we know. That is why we need those laws to protect ourselves from people like you. Else it would be okay for every Benny Hinn wannabe fuckface to go transmitting STDs to people on the premise that, "I prayed to cure myself, and the scientists are all wrong, so there!".

I believe prayer can prevent disease and also cure it.
So what? nobody cares what you believe, nor should they, when it comes to scientific questions. We had to invent scientific medicine, quite in spite of people like you, to crawl out from under this garbage.

Luke 8:43-48

King James Version

43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
44 came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back