GOD created sex for the means of procreation.

So, I guess blow jobs are out of the question for LittleNipper, then, eh?
I would suggest that anything that encourages the potential of a pregnancy between a husband and his wife is its own reward. However, such things are a private affair and not for public exhibition.

I wonder what a "pagan sexual practice" is (it sounds exciting) and what "protected" is supposed to mean. What other adults do is of no legitimate concern to any outsider unless it is not consensual. Moreover, who is to say that sex doesn't do anything beneficial for society at large? Loved-up people with big smiles on their faces make for a happy society, Sex has a very important emotional component that helps couples stay together, which is good for society. It also is one of the most powerful instincts that humans of both sexes have. BTW: married couples do not all want a baby every time they have sex.

This sounds like bizarre cult stuff. It seems that a fringe element has arisen in society recently that is bent on telling other people how to conduct their love lives.

Sex is for fun and to show passion in a relationship
Procreation is a byproduct.

I have had sex thousands of times and only two resulted in offspring
The defining word is "potential".

What “potential”???

I had a vasectomy over 20 years ago and still enjoy an active sex life

You are so naughty. You are still having sex even though you can't reproduce. How sinful you are! You are going straight to hell (where the company is better).:)

Some who participate in pagan sexual practices feel that their sexual acts are to be protected. I might ask protected from what and for what purpose. Sex that is healthy and appropriate, will not encourage cancer, serious injury, nor spread STD's. I see no logical nor practical reason that one's sexual practices for entertainment should be protected when such practices do nothing beneficial for the society at large, and may in fact be detrimental to the nurturing of children to adulthood.
GOD created free will... As such if said individuals are having consensual sex and aren't harming you in any way... I think I can say with GOD's blessing... You can fuck off.

Edit: I do however support your right to say that. As long as you take no action against said individuals... No problems. I have read and understood your position.

Anyone that believes you, LittleNipper, should be "cancelled" for your statements here... I also believe I can say with whatever divine or lack there of entities blessing, you can fuck right off as well.

Last edited:
Why did I get such a small tool?
To teach you the value of the small tool on the lass... It'll help you more in life. Flick the bean right, and it'll pay off.

*sings*

Some of Gods greatest gifts... Is unanswered prayers.

Some who participate in pagan sexual practices feel that their sexual acts are to be protected. I might ask protected from what and for what purpose. Sex that is healthy and appropriate, will not encourage cancer, serious injury, nor spread STD's. I see no logical nor practical reason that one's sexual practices for entertainment should be protected when such practices do nothing beneficial for the society at large, and may in fact be detrimental to the nurturing of children to adulthood.

Sex has many other practical purposes than just procreation. The exchange of hormones protects our health in many important ways. A healthy committed sexual relationship leads to
  • Lower blood pressure.
  • Better immune system.
  • Better heart health, possibly including lower risk for heart disease.
  • Improved self-esteem.
  • Decreased depression and anxiety.
  • Increased libido.
  • Immediate, natural pain relief.
  • Better sleep

And just WTF is "pagan sex"?

The long and short of it... Is sex outside of marriage for purposes of "magic" so to speak. Pagans believed some weird shit. But they were generally happy fuckers.

*laughs* the puns on this are fun.

Then again... It's possible I know more than she does on the subject and she means something completely different.

The long and short of it... Is sex outside of marriage for purposes of "magic" so to speak. Pagans believed some weird shit. But they were generally happy fuckers.

Then again... It's possible I know more than she does on the subject and she means something completely different.

You mean your can't have sex with your spouse for "magic"? Sex with someone you care about, and who knows you well, has much more "magic" than sex with a stranger who doesn't know what you like.

You mean your can't have sex with your spouse for "magic"?
Oh no... You can. But it's actually suggested and promoted to have sex with a stranger at least once around or on temple grounds in your lifetime.

Sex with someone you care about, and who knows you well, has much more "magic" than sex with a stranger who doesn't know what you like.
Yes. Be honest with yourself... Not knowing what is going to happen is kind of a turn on too... Right?

As usual, you're not doing it right.

c7c8ec0196690cff75ecd0b130b64f9c.jpg

I would suggest that anything that encourages the potential of a pregnancy between a husband and his wife is its own reward. However, such things are a private affair and not for public exhibition.

I wonder what a "pagan sexual practice" is (it sounds exciting) and what "protected" is supposed to mean. What other adults do is of no legitimate concern to any outsider unless it is not consensual. Moreover, who is to say that sex doesn't do anything beneficial for society at large? Loved-up people with big smiles on their faces make for a happy society, Sex has a very important emotional component that helps couples stay together, which is good for society. It also is one of the most powerful instincts that humans of both sexes have. BTW: married couples do not all want a baby every time they have sex.

This sounds like bizarre cult stuff. It seems that a fringe element has arisen in society recently that is bent on telling other people how to conduct their love lives.
I'm not telling you what to accept; however, society is presently moving against open disagreement with "special" groups of people ---- for their (that special group's) sake. That isn't freedom, that is manipulation. If you were informed that putting mercury in candy made the colors vibrant, would you think it okay to go ahead and do it? Most certainly not. You know that mercury is a poison. Children would be exposed unaware of the danger. Yes, sex is a component of marriage; however, it shouldn't be THE reason one marries. A good couple need to understand each other and not be unequally joined together. They should agree on children, and their upbringing, and have the same religious leading. They should have a desire for what is best for their mate --- even possibly at their own expense. And I'm not suggesting that married couples are trying to have a baby every time they have sex; however, if a baby is the result, then they shouldn't be despondent either... I feel a healthy couple should see the event as a blessing/reward.

I'm not telling you what to accept; however, society is presently moving against open disagreement with "special" groups of people ---- for their (that special group's) sake. That isn't freedom, that is manipulation. If you were informed that putting mercury in candy made the colors vibrant, would you think it okay to go ahead and do it? Most certainly not. You know that mercury is a poison. Children would be exposed unaware of the danger. Yes, sex is a component of marriage; however, it shouldn't be THE reason one marries. A good couple need to understand each other and not be unequally joined together. They should agree on children, and their upbringing, and have the same religious leading. They should have a desire for what is best for their mate --- even possibly at their own expense. And I'm not suggesting that married couples are trying to have a baby every time they have sex; however, if a baby is the result, then they shouldn't be despondent either... I feel a healthy couple should see the event as a blessing/reward.

I don't know what you mean by "society," which is made up entirely of lots of "special" groups of people, all of whom want to be free and don't want to be manipulated.

I haven't the faintest idea of what your mercury/candy analogy means.

How people conduct their relationships, regardless of whether these relationships are different sex or same sex, is their own business and depends on what they mutually agree on. Other than that I can't say.

I was delighted as to how heterosexuality was presented in such a positive manner at the inauguration, after all the negativity of patriarchalism, power-tripping, abuse, and the like, and in saying what I am about to type, I do not mean to denigrate same-sex relationships in any way, as the same would apply.

The first thing that the new president and first lady did when they arrived at the White House, before they even opened the door, was to embrace each other. Second gentleman Doug Emhoff held the bibles for his wife when she was taking the oath of office, they embraced each other first before turning to others after the oath, and he marched at her side and even found her lost earring. The four of them presented such a great example for other couples to follow: mutual love, loyalty, support, encouragement.

You are incorrect.

Sex was always first and foremost for the purpose of reproduction.

The fact that sex became enjoyable for primates increased not only the likelihood of males and females having sex but also the likelihood of pregnancy.

The evolution of face to face sex in humans actually increased the likelihood that a male would become attached to a female and be more willing to provide for both mother and child.

You are incorrect.

Sex was always first and foremost for the purpose of reproduction.

The fact that sex became enjoyable for primates increased not only the likelihood of males and females having sex but also the likelihood of pregnancy.

The evolution of face to face sex in humans actually increased the likelihood that a male would become attached to a female and be more willing to provide for both mother and child.
Sex is FUN

Procreation is just the price you pay

Forum List

Back