God bless Texas. No homeless sleeping on the streets

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

Fine upstanding Texas Christians don't live in the ghetto areas of Democrat controlled big city shitholes like Dallas, Austin, Houston, El Paso etc.
Texas is a Dillon State....State has precedence and jurisdiction--homelessness is their Dept.--and they have plenty of it..throughout Texas.

Unless you are somehow contending that the big cities in Texas are not full of Texans?

Abbott doesn't put up with that commie shit. There's enough shit hole cities already, we don't need more.

Are they breaking any state laws? if not then it is none of his damn business.

The health and well being of our State is everyones business.

So house the homeless. Being as it is your business and all.

My taxes pay for shelters, so fuck off.

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

You do know Austin, Dallas, and Houston are ran by Democrat Mayors?

If you do not know this then maybe you should educate yourself...
I know Texas is full of Texas cops. A more stereotypical bunch of racist head busters you will never find.

God bless the great state of Texas for having a great Governor like Abbot.

They are not going to put up with the same silly shit as the Communist states.

Go be crazy and worthless someplace else.

Governor Abbott calls out Austin for changes to homeless ordinances

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."
Austin is a liberal loser mecca.

Fine upstanding Texas Christians don't live in the ghetto areas of Democrat controlled big city shitholes like Dallas, Austin, Houston, El Paso etc.
Oh? Where do they live?

Didnt you know, there are no poor Christians.
Yeah remember that part in the bible where Jesus kicked the blind beggar right in the balls and told him to get a job? Me neither.

Abbott doesn't put up with that commie shit. There's enough shit hole cities already, we don't need more.

The problem is that shelters have rules most homeless refuse to abide by. That means they avoid them.

Many places feed them for free without any restraints.

That means they will eat their 3 meals and then go somewhere else to hang out, creating a mess.

What can you do about that?

Oh? Where do they live?

Yeah remember that part in the bible where Jesus kicked the blind beggar right in the balls and told him to get a job? Me neither.

Jesus told us that charity is from the heart, family and church. You would know this if you went to church. Nothing about a corrupt big bloated out of control debt ridden oppressive government.

The Liberals closed down the insane asylums decades ago and now all those crazy people are living in tents in Democrat control big city shitholes.

Thanks to Trump the economy is such now that anybody that wants a job can get one so if you are homeless then it is your own damn fault.

The problem is that shelters have rules most homeless refuse to abide by. That means they avoid them.

That means they will eat their 3 meals and then go somewhere else to hang out, creating a mess.

Put'em on a freight train bound for CA.

actually many homeless don't like shelters because they get beaten up and robbed there. As long as the rich are paying the same rate in taxes as the middle class there will be crises everywhere... Inequality upward Mobility infrastructure homelessness Health Care daycare... Etc etc. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible

Oh? Where do they live?

Jesus told us that charity is from the heart, family and church. You would know this if you went to church. Nothing about a corrupt big bloated out of control debt ridden oppressive government.

The Liberals closed down the insane asylums decades ago and now all those crazy people are living in tents in Democrat control big city shitholes.

Thanks to Trump the economy is such now that anybody that wants a job can get one so if you are homeless then it is your own damn fault.
And many of those jobs pay so little, workers are homeless. Great job!

Oh? Where do they live?

They pay better under Trump than they did under than worthless Obama piece of shit. Obama decreased family income and increased poverty. Not only that but he had dismal economic growth, increased income disparity and put our children $10 trillion in debt.

The best way to not be poor is not vote for some Democrat shithead that supports failed Left Economic policies.

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."
I own a house in Austin and lived there for years. More homeless than most cities I’ve been to. I love Austin, one of the best cities in America, but there are a ton of homeless there. Your headline is fake news.

Oh? Where do they live?

...Obama decreased family income .....

wrong again, at least you are consistent.

upload_2019-6-24_18-2-34.png

Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws. It is getting bad when Red state governors turn into big government shrills.
I agree with you.

I just wish you would express more concern for big government bullshit in other situations.

:beer:

Pretty sure I do. I call out big government bullshit everytime I see it.
Horse shit. I believe you defended Obamacare.

Oh? Where do they live?

He also said not to be full of wrath and hatred towards your fellow man, oops you're going to hell.

Forum List

Back