God bless Texas. No homeless sleeping on the streets

God bless the great state of Texas for having a great Governor like Abbot.

They are not going to put up with the same silly shit as the Communist states.

Go be crazy and worthless someplace else.

Governor Abbott calls out Austin for changes to homeless ordinances

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."

Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws. It is getting bad when Red state governors turn into big government shrills.
It's everyone's business, especially the governors. People don't want to live in a shit hole where they have to worry about stepping human feces all the time.

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."

Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws. It is getting bad when Red state governors turn into big government shrills.
I agree with you.

I just wish you would express more concern for big government bullshit in other situations.

:beer:

Pretty sure I do. I call out big government bullshit everytime I see it.
Horse shit. I believe you defended Obamacare.

I have attacked ObamaCare for the whole time I have been on this forum. Fuck dude, get a life and quit making up shit about me

I agree with you.

I just wish you would express more concern for big government bullshit in other situations.

I have attacked ObamaCare for the whole time I have been on this forum. Fuck dude, get a life and quit making up shit about me
I can't remember everything you ever posted, but I seem to recall you defending it. However, you attack Trump relentlessly. That pretty much makes you a left-winger.

I agree with you.

I can't remember everything you ever posted, but I seem to recall you defending it. However, you attack Trump relentlessly. That pretty much makes you a left-winger.
it makes him a hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater, but not necessarily a leftist.

I agree with you.

The irony here is I attacked ObamaCare in post you replied to just this very day!

Yes, I attack Trump, that does not make me a lefty any more than me saying that Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever makes me a righty.

what both of those things make me is someone with a brain that has not sold their soul to a political party like you have

He also said not to be full of wrath and hatred towards your fellow man, oops you're going to hell.
I am full of wrath and hatred toward my fellow man.

:dunno:

Fuck off with your pious shit!!

It's OK at least you are not like most of these "conservatives" who think they own Jesus and have exclusive rights to the moral high ground while spitting on everything he tried to teach us.

I agree with you.

GG is all over the place and more interested in trolling than discussion. I don't have on ignore but I very seldom pay attention to any of his silly bullshit.

...and yes he is afflicted with the TDS mental illness.

I agree with you.

it makes him a hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater, but not necessarily a leftist.

Thanks...I think! :21::21::21:

A hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater would not and could not praise Trump for his two SCOUTS picks or his plan to pull our troops out of the ME or his changes to the Fed Govt work force that make it easier for them to get rid of dead weight.

I agree with you.

GG is all over the place and more interested in trolling than discussion. I don't have on ignore but I very seldom pay attention to any of his silly bullshit.

You are half right, I am all over the place. that is because I am not a partisan sheep like you. I have my own views and opinions and they do not mesh with either major party.

You might want to try and have an original thought just once in your life and see how it feels.

Thanks...I think! :21::21::21:

A hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater would not and could not praise Trump for his two SCOUTS picks or his plan to pull our troops out of the ME or his changes to the Fed Govt work force that make it easier for them to get rid of dead weight.
You did say that. I can confirm.

You are half right, I am all over the place. that is because I am not a partisan sheep like you. I have my own views and opinions and they do not mesh with either major party.

You might want to try and have an original thought just once in your life and see how it feels.

You beaucoup dinky dau.

When you grow up maybe somebody will take you seriously. Until then take your silly daily bullshit and cram it up your ass.

You beaucoup dinky dau.

When you grow up maybe somebody will take you seriously. Until then take your silly daily bullshit and cram it up your ass.

Ahhh...poor little mindless sheep got his feelings hurt!

Do you need a safe space to hide in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

You do know Austin, Dallas, and Houston are ran by Democrat Mayors?

If you do not know this then maybe you should educate yourself...
I know Texas is full of Texas cops. A more stereotypical bunch of racist head busters you will never find.

Is that like California being full of queers and Illegals?

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

I know Texas is full of Texas cops. A more stereotypical bunch of racist head busters you will never find.

No, it's like 1943 Germany being full of Nazis.

No, it's like 1943 Germany being full of Nazis.

Oh the Nazi thingy again.

Like the Illegals being in "concentration camps".

What else you got Moon Bat?

I agree with you.

Have you ever encountered a hardcore, inconsolable, deranged Trump hater who wasn't a leftist?

Fine upstanding Texas Christians don't live in the ghetto areas of Democrat controlled big city shitholes like Dallas, Austin, Houston, El Paso etc.
Oh? Where do they live?

Didnt you know, there are no poor Christians.
Yeah remember that part in the bible where Jesus kicked the blind beggar right in the balls and told him to get a job? Me neither.

Jesus told us that charity is from the heart, family and church. You would know this if you went to church. Nothing about a corrupt big bloated out of control debt ridden oppressive government.

The Liberals closed down the insane asylums decades ago and now all those crazy people are living in tents in Democrat control big city shitholes.

Thanks to Trump the economy is such now that anybody that wants a job can get one so if you are homeless then it is your own damn fault.
Just tossing it out there....a lot of states chose to get out of the mental health business--'R' and 'D' had nothing to do with this one..it was an area that was easy to snip out of the budgets...and the mentally ill have few real advocates--by 'real' i mean with large funds... So out they went.

There are a lot of jobs out there right now..for sure. Some will make it...some will not. I think our society provides a decent opportunity...sometimes you got to dust yourself off and try again.

As for Jesus...he said to feed the people. Somethiing about "And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’ 46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”…Since you want to bring Jesus into it and all.

IMO..anyone who thinks that the Republicans have any better answers to the homeless problem....are nutz.

It's everyone's business, especially the governors. People don't want to live in a shit hole where they have to worry about stepping human feces all the time.

You're right. The best solution? Euthanasia. Because simply decreeing it a crime to be in public while homeless won't accomplish anything. May as well just kill them all.

Forum List

Back