God Bless America - moving the world forward

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The US is not the first but is surely the most significant country to offer this option to people. As observed in the article it is about "dignity and respect" and the US is now leading the world in that respect.

My feeling is that there is no going back from this. From time to time I have been critical of US policy so now I must give credit where it is due. Well done all.

How is this a move forward? This only gives credence to disillusioned people who belong in mental institutions.
You men people with a different lifestyle and world view to yourself.They obey the laws and pay their taxes. Therefore they should have the same level of "dignity and respect" as everyone else.

Anything else is unfair.

The US is not the first but is surely the most significant country to offer this option to people. As observed in the article it is about "dignity and respect" and the US is now leading the world in that respect.

My feeling is that there is no going back from this. From time to time I have been critical of US policy so now I must give credit where it is due. Well done all.

Cool, I'm sure you'll be okay with people who really haven't been vaccinated but simply "feel" like they have identifying as fully vaccinated?

You men people with a different lifestyle and world view to yourself.They obey the laws and pay their taxes. Therefore they should have the same level of "dignity and respect" as everyone else.

Anything else is unfair.

Mhm. Pay your taxes, and you should be out and about freely. As long as the insane and perverted are paying their taxes, it's alright.

What is obvious is that you have a problem with this. How is it affecting you and your lifestyle ?
It is my belief based on history that most of the social justice gains hinges on most people living a comfortable life with food on the table and a roof over their head. To keep that we must be vigilant on what our government does and what we personally do. There is a range to be taxed in and to monitor government and corporations relationships with their employees in respect and employees being reasonable in their demands.

Normal people should have the right to keep from being disgusted. Transgenderism is no less repugnant than some crazy person who takes a crap on a public sidewalk. Both are mentally ill and should either be treated or put away somewhere.

So lets say just as a theory of conspiracy. Bradley Manning, a traitor to the United States, got tits installed into his chest, is on extreme hormone therapy, has grown his hair long, and then does another crime, leaving some of his DNA behind. Now will they be looking for a man, or a woman, in said event? I can see a whole lot of trouble , with the insanity of gender reassignments and trannies, let alone mentally ill fudge packers who love Muslim dick up their butts.

1635424060671.png

Tommy wants to put a ? for his gender

Anything else is unfair.
Interesting term there sperm receiver. I pay my taxes and obey the laws, yet i have been deemed a domestic terrorist/enemy of the state.

Anything else is unfair.

Just wait until someone with this on their ID need emergency treatment and the doctors are confused about what sex the person actually is.

Normal people should have the right to keep from being disgusted. Transgenderism is no less repugnant than some crazy person who takes a crap on a public sidewalk. Both are mentally ill and should either be treated or put away somewhere.
The way you use language to dehumanise people has its roots in the worlds murky past. I suspect that you have a limited vocabulary but it doesnt really excuse your lack of humanity.

Now tell us how one persons choice of which box to tick affects you personally.

Normal people should have the right to keep from being disgusted.

normally people do not give a fuck what other adults are doing unless they are breaking the law or harming someone.

The way you use language to dehumanise people has its roots in the worlds murky past. I suspect that you have a limited vocabulary but it doesnt really excuse your lack of humanity.

Now tell us how one persons choice of which box to tick affects you personally.
Not that being called deplorables or backward hicks, isnt used to dehumanize people?

Yes, high energy prices, soaring unemployment, soaring inflation, shelves are empty and supply chains are broke. But at least we have the important stuff, a non-binary passport and a Four Star Tranny.

Forum List

Back