God = Allah = Abba = father

Where does it say that the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob is also the God of Ishmael in the bible. When you can produce that then you have won. Until then just have another meltdown on you. I am glad I was able to teach you about a subject you are clueless about.So fuck allah is not a meltdown, denying what I tell you on your part is a meltdown
So now you are going to redefine "meltdown" in order to cover your moment of emotional weakness. :lol:
Too chickenshit too post my complete reply? Are you going to address that part you deleted from my response?

Where does it say that the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob is also the God of Ishmael in the bible.
It's all very simple.

Of course God is the God of Ishmael. That's why he blessed him abundantly. So it's a given.

But since God was choosing the younger son of Abraham to be the father of the Chosen People and not the oldest son. He had to make it plain for all to understand that Isaac was his choice. So that would not be any doubt or confusion as to who he had picked.

Where does it say that the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob is also the God of Ishmael in the bible.
It's all very simple.

Of course God is the God of Ishmael. That's why he blessed him abundantly. So it's a given.

But since God was choosing the younger son of Abraham to be the father of the Chosen People and not the oldest son. He had to make it plain for all to understand that Isaac was his choice. So that would not be any doubt or confusion as to who he had picked.

Of course God is the God of Ishmael.
Well then if that is true I am sure you can produce the verse in the Bible that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. All you have to do is produce that verse to claim victory anything else is just a meltdown on your part.

It's all very simple.

Well then if that is true I am sure you can produce the verse in the Bible that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. All you have to do is produce that verse to claim victory anything else is just a meltdown on your part.
I don't view teaching you or other Christians their Bible as a "Victory".

In fact, I find it kind of sad that I am continually put into this position.

No wonder so many Churches are way down in attendance. They don't teach the people the Bible. But are more focused on teaching the people their particular Church's doctrine. The people quickly get bored, loose interest, and leave.

On the positive side; this creates a spiritual vacuum and make's people start seeking for the "truth". Many find that "Truth" to be Islam. And that's why Islam is rapidly growing and new Mosques are being constructed all over the country. :eusa_angel:

It's all very simple.

I don't view teaching you or other Christians their Bible as a "Victory".

In fact, I find it kind of sad that I am continually put into this position.

No wonder so many Churches are way down in attendance. They don't teach the people the Bible. But are more focused on teaching the people their particular Church's doctrine. The people quickly get bored, loose interest, and leave.

On the positive side; this creates a spiritual vacuum and make's people start seeking for the "truth". Many find that "Truth" to be Islam. And that's why Islam is rapidly growing and new Mosques are being constructed all over the country. :eusa_angel:

The only thing I want to see posted from you is that verse that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. If not I claim victory over you misguided belief. And your muslim faith is bullshit.

The only thing I want to see posted from you is that verse that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. If not I claim victory over you misguided belief. And your muslim faith is bullshit.
Dang..........I was hoping I was finished teaching you your Bible............but since you insist.

Genesis 21:19 "Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water; and she went and filled the skin with water and gave the lad a drink.

20 "God was with the lad, and he grew; and he lived in the wilderness and became an archer.

Dang..........I was hoping I was finished teaching you your Bible............but since you insist.

Genesis 21:19 "Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water; and she went and filled the skin with water and gave the lad a drink.

20 "God was with the lad, and he grew; and he lived in the wilderness and became an archer.
I was hoping you would have produced that verse so you could claim victory, but all you have done is posted irrelevant cultist muslim talking points
Dude how many evil people have been blessed with power and riches?

I was hoping you would have produced that verse so you could claim victory, but all you have done is posted irrelevant cultist muslim talking points
That verse states that God was with Ishmael is straight out of the Bible.

What part of the verse, Genesis 21:20 "God was with the lad" (Ishmael), do you not understand?

Are you denying this is a verse from the Bible??

It says what it says whether you like it or not. :eusa_angel:

What part of the verse, Genesis 21:20 "God was with the lad" (Ishmael), do you not understand?

Where is that verse?
God is the God of Ishmael
I see God of Abraham Issac and Jacob but no God of Ishmael.
How many evil people have been blessed with power and riches?

Where is that verse?
Face it son.

The verse Genesis 21:20 shuts down you argument.

Obviously, since God said that he, "Was with the Lad". Then no doubt God must have been Ishmael's God. Also, no where does the Bible say that Ishmael rejected God, or chose another God.

I assumed that you would be more gracious in defeat and admit that you were wrong.

But instead, you would rather ignore clear scriptural teaching in order to defend your pathetic agenda.

I am finished with this subject; as it has become rather tedious and frankly boring.

And yes, I do declare "Victory" in this debate. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Where is that verse?
Face it son.

Obviously, since God said that he "Was with the Lad". Then he must have been Ishmael's God. And no where does the Bible say that Ishmael rejected God, or looked for another God.

I assumed that you would be more gracious in defeat and admit that you were wrong.

But instead, you would rather ignore clear scriptural teaching in order to defend your pathetic agenda.

I am finished with this subject; as it has become rather tedious and frankly boring.

Babbling again? The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is not the god of is Ishmael.
Being blessed with riches does not mean you are Gods chosen. So no victory for you, unless you can produce that verse?

All irrelevant.

You are denying the promise of God as described in the Bible.
So Christ is not God in the flesh, and is not the Messiah. He's just a prophet, and His statement of "NO ONE APPROACHES THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM" means nothing?

Yeah. There is no way to reconcile that. Either He IS or He ISN'T. If Jesus is not, then the whole Bible is a lie for God is a liar then.

One more time

God did not have a covenant with Ishmael nor do you see it noted any where in the bible that the same God who is the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob
Shown as the God of Ishmael.
Fuck allah and the muslim religion.
Bigrebnc1775 lost the debate and now is having a meltdown!! :lol:
Okay, let's see how offended people get at this statement.

Was Jesus Allah in the flesh, come down for the salvation of all mankind?

Where is that verse?
Face it son.

Obviously, since God said that he, "Was with the Lad". Then no doubt God must have been Ishmael's God. Also, no where does the Bible say that Ishmael rejected God, or chose another God.

Then you do so in foolishness.

God rejected Esau too, you know. Even though he was Issac's first born.

Forum List

Back