GMA Reporting Troops Injured in Attack by Iran

It seems that the blob lied to us again. Brain injuries among the wounds

GMA-Good Morning America
Beg your pardon, but that was not known right away. And if soldiers were like the ones of my generation (VietNam) asked if they would like to see a doctor in case of internal injuries, 95% of them would say "Naw, not me."

His address to the nation was the next day. Your blob lied to us

No he didn't, you lying sack of shit (Irony alert)

What i heard this morning was they were being treated for concussions.
Which is standard practice being close to missile explosions. Actually hurt or not.
Harley, I'm no doctor, but I think any precautionary "protocols" in an explosion area for possible concussion would be over by now. At least when I've been told to watch for concussion symptoms, it is over the course of the next day or two. The attack was nine days ago.
Symptoms can emerge days after the fact. Which the DoD said happened here.
IDK its probably all lies. Fuck our govt

GMA-Good Morning America

On Jan. 16, a U.S. military spokesman said, "As previously stated, while no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed."

Pentagon reveals 11 US troops were wounded in Iranian ballistic missile attack on Iraq bases

He wasn't lying, he was acting on the information given. But of course lying sacks of shit like you have to blow it out of proportion to get your 5 minute gotcha moment.

hack.

Eight days!

You think the military does not get casualty reports immediately after an attack? These reports do not reach the President before he brags that nobody was injured?

But the injury reports did not meet the Presidents agenda, so he ignored them

At one time, concussions wouldn’t have ever been considered. Now, even in their training, the medical field states they are exposed to blast concussions.

GMA-Good Morning America

On Jan. 16, a U.S. military spokesman said, "As previously stated, while no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed."

Pentagon reveals 11 US troops were wounded in Iranian ballistic missile attack on Iraq bases

He wasn't lying, he was acting on the information given. But of course lying sacks of shit like you have to blow it out of proportion to get your 5 minute gotcha moment.

hack.

Eight days!

You think the military does not get casualty reports immediately after an attack? These reports do not reach the President before he brags that nobody was injured?

What 8 days? He made his statement right after the attack.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.
Toldja. No one ever believes me.

So should Trump now attack Iran?

No , Good God its his fault the plane went down.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

No, it isn't, you jew hating cum-bucket.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Yes its all his fault, he set the wheels in motion for disaster.

hack.

Disagree.

Blame the attacker. Lying to us so he can avoid having to make a tough call is what a coward does and it’s what the blob in fact did

hack.

Only in the minds of addled nitwits like you looking for an excuse to suck some Iranian dick.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Eight days!

no, it was the next day

Disagree.

Blame the attacker. Lying to us so he can avoid having to make a tough call is what a coward does and it’s what the blob in fact did

He wasn't lying.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Eight days!

no, it was the next day

Closer than 8 days.

Does a person get a purple heart for going into concussion protocol?

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Eight days!

no, it was the next day

Closer than 8 days.

Does a person get a purple heart for going into concussion protocol?

Long enough for your blob to have gotten the truth...right?

Do they give out Purple Hearts for PTSD? I guess you feel the thousands of veterans who suffer from that were not injured...right?

And you’re sure that what you’re being told now is the truth?

Forum List

Back