GM Will No Longer Supply Replacement Batteries for Their EV Spark

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I drive my Toyotas to the moon and back before getting a new car. EV Spark owners will be buying new cars as soon as their battery fails after the 8 year warranty whether they want to or not.

Look for all car manufacturers to do the same soon. Easy money for them by making their products automatically break and require replacement.

I drive my Toyotas to the moon and back before getting a new car. EV Spark owners will be buying new cars as soon as their battery fails after the 8 year warranty whether they want to or not.

Look for all car manufacturers to do the same soon. Easy money for them by making their products automatically break and require replacement.

I get an average of 20+ years out of my vehicles, even though Obama screwed people with his 'cash for clunkers' scam and made it much harder and more expensive to get parts any more. The whole EV thing is a scam.

Is there is a after market for EV batteries?

I said it before though, I have no doubt companies will find a way to make evs something you need to upgrade more often by making them proprietary. If they can make a major component proprietary and just alter that component every so often you're forced to rebuy it all again. They make a lot of money and they get to make their portfolios and earnings look amazing at shareholder and investor meetings.

No one, I mean no one, is in the ev business for the environment, they are in it to make money and no other reason. And when someone is doing something just for the money, you can't fully trust them.

T

They have no idea they have been herded into these all so they can be taxed via the go green bill they will be taxed out of the ass.

These cars will be useless they can’t even get chips for computers wait until the ppl of society figure this out .

ELECTRIC CARS lmfao your the dumbest asses walking. You fell for this bs and even then you loons were being warned what their plans were. But not you real losers posted pics of tin foil hats on ppl apparently.

You know you won’t be able to use those there’s a plan for those to fail on purpose.

Guess what else is coming they are going to tax ppl so bad they won’t be able to own them.

But hey don’t listen to we the people who keep yelling GET THE FK OFF THE TRAIN , the communist got you .

The bs it takes to drive those cars — YOU will have no car

They will be abandoned en masse when hydrogen powered IC cars become viable in just a few years. I predict zero resale value for them in a decade.

They will be abandoned en masse when hydrogen powered IC cars become viable in just a few years. I predict zero resale value for them in a decade.

Hydrogen power isn't happening. It requires massive power to make hydrogen, natural gas is usually used in the process. Hydrogen isn't green or safe.

Hydrogen power isn't happening. It requires massive power to make hydrogen, natural gas is usually used in the process. Hydrogen isn't green or safe.

There is plenty of Hydrogen. It is in water. hydrogen was proposed by W. Bush but a couple of years later the Progs killed it. We are just peasants with the elites controlling how we live.

There is plenty of Hydrogen. It is in water. hydrogen was proposed by W. Bush but a couple of years later the Progs killed it. We are just peasants with the elites controlling how we live.

Try reading the articles. It is very expensive to get the hydrogen to a useful state.

Last edited:

Funny thing about this thread, this morning I followed my older son to the Chevy Service for replacement of his 2017 Chevy Bolt Battery. They will replace the battery for free, and I will need to drive him to work on Friday after his work.

It seems I once again caught you posting a BIG LIE! There ought to be a rule to punish you, like a suspension, or better yet, expel you for you dishonesties.

Funny thing about this thread, this morning I followed my older son to the Chevy Service for replacement of his 2017 Chevy Bolt Battery. They will replace the battery for free, and I will need to drive him to work on Friday after his work.

It seems I once again caught you posting a BIG LIE! There ought to be a rule to punish you, like a suspension, or better yet, expel you for you dishonesties.
chevy bolt isnt a spark, you fucking idiot.
Have you ever said anything that was correct? Serious question.

1652297060757.png

Men actually drive these? :lol:

Gas powered:

giphy.gif

Hydrogen power:

ContentYawningAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back