Your 4Q 23 EV News

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
ā€œJackson [Wyoming] Buys Eight Electric Buses for Transit System, But None Are Workingā€

And the company is bankrupt.

ā€œEdmonton's fleet of electric buses failing amid manufacturer's bankruptcy proceedingsā€

Ditto.

ā€œNew York turns back to diesel snow plows and leaves electric vehicles behindā€

Electric snowplows. Brilliant idea. Said no one ever.

ā€œChevy Bolt owners could receive $1,400 compensation from GM for nerfed batteriesā€

Now use that money to take the electric bus to work.

ā€œRivianā€™s ā€˜Fat Fingerā€™ OTA Software Update Soft-Bricks R1T and R1Sā€

Software update killed many of the car features, company has no clue about a fix.

ā€œStellantisā€™ new Ram pickup is an EV ā€” with a gas-powered generator in case the battery runs outā€

Babylon Bee Prophecy Fulfilled

ā€œFive cars destroyed at Sydney Airport after battery from luxury electric vehicle ignitesā€

I know 4 car owners who hate EVā€™s.

Fire that killed 3 generations of NYC family sparked by lithium-ion battery

See my post on how the elite powers to be make decisions that are not good for citizens and pay no penalty after the same people who allowed lithium batteries ban them and take credit for being so noble.

One sent to the hospital.

Bwahahahah..... hahaha....
Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh...

Great post.

For the record, if you buy a Tesla and take delivery before 12/31, you get the full $7,500 federal tax credit, PLUS six months of free supercharging, and I, as a Pennsylvania resident, would get an additional $2,000 tax credit from the state.

I'm trying to talk the Old Lady into buying a Model Y long range, but she is not keen. What can I say?

For the record, if you buy a Tesla and take delivery before 12/31, you get the full $7,500 federal tax credit, PLUS six months of free supercharging, and I, as a Pennsylvania resident, would get an additional $2,000 tax credit from the state.

I'm trying to talk the Old Lady into buying a Model Y long range, but she is not keen. What can I say?
If the rebate was 25k....it might be worth it. On the flip side: A guy told me in work about a Tesla repo. They found it in a garage....so they called Tesla, got permission to open the garage and then Tesla remotely backed the car out onto public property.

Or you can save $65,000 and not buy one.

If the rebate was 25k....it might be worth it. On the flip side: A guy told me in work about a Tesla repo. They found it in a garage....so they called Tesla, got permission to open the garage and then Tesla remotely backed the car out onto public property.
Which you know hackers will be able to do.

ā€œJackson [Wyoming] Buys Eight Electric Buses for Transit System, But None Are Workingā€

And the company is bankrupt.

ā€œEdmonton's fleet of electric buses failing amid manufacturer's bankruptcy proceedingsā€

Ditto.

ā€œNew York turns back to diesel snow plows and leaves electric vehicles behindā€

Electric snowplows. Brilliant idea. Said no one ever.

ā€œChevy Bolt owners could receive $1,400 compensation from GM for nerfed batteriesā€

Now use that money to take the electric bus to work.

ā€œRivianā€™s ā€˜Fat Fingerā€™ OTA Software Update Soft-Bricks R1T and R1Sā€

Software update killed many of the car features, company has no clue about a fix.

ā€œStellantisā€™ new Ram pickup is an EV ā€” with a gas-powered generator in case the battery runs outā€

Babylon Bee Prophecy Fulfilled

ā€œFive cars destroyed at Sydney Airport after battery from luxury electric vehicle ignitesā€

I know 4 car owners who hate EVā€™s.

Fire that killed 3 generations of NYC family sparked by lithium-ion battery

See my post on how the elite powers to be make decisions that are not good for citizens and pay no penalty after the same people who allowed lithium batteries ban them and take credit for being so noble.

One sent to the hospital.

Dead Batteries, Dead Battalion

When our WOKE U.S. Army gets EV tanks, it'll give a whole new meaning to the command, "Charge!"

You can tell her that you'd be stealing thousands of dollars from your neighbors to make your choice of vehicle cheaper.

That should bring her around.

Forum List

Back