Glowball Wirming Causes Almost 9,000 Record COLD Temperatures!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Oh noessss!!!!!11!!!!1

Glowball Wirming is going to make us all Freeze To Death!

DailyRecordsSummary-1Dec2014.png

47,402 Record Cold temps this year so far vs 33,013 Record warm temps!

Almost 9000 Daily record cold temps in November alone

And after the denier whining is finished, nothing has changed. Everyone still considers them to be cult morons.

So why do they whine constantly? Because whine-addicted deniers get the withdrawal shakes if they don't whine at least 6 times a day. This thread was just one of their whine-fixes.

And after the denier whining is finished, nothing has changed. Everyone still considers them to be cult morons.

So why do they whine constantly? Because whine-addicted deniers get the withdrawal shakes if they don't whine at least 6 times a day. This thread was just one of their whine-fixes.

Tell us again how Global Warming causes record cold temperatures

still a denier whiner I see. You always like to comment about yourself. Intriguing.

You don't know what you have just done, you have proven the exact thing you tried to disprove.
It is Climate change!! Climate change.

images

Oh noessss!!!!!11!!!!1

Glowball Wirming is going to make us all Freeze To Death!

View attachment 34643

47,402 Record Cold temps this year so far vs 33,013 Record warm temps!

Almost 9000 Daily record cold temps in November alone

Here's a clue, bub: The World Is Always Changing and That's Natural.

Lack of change = Statsis = Death

I wish this were a better quality clip, but the sentiment is Poifeck!

The Version 5.6 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for November, 2014 is +0.33 deg. C, down a little from the October value of +0.37 deg. C (click for full size version):

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/12/uah-global-temperature-update-for-nov-2014-0-33-deg-c/

.33 is warm. December comes in like that, 2014 will definately be the warmest year on record.

Dr Spencer also uses the UNADJUSTED temps too. that graph is stunning showing a -0.56 deg C drop.. I wonder why the discrepancy in adjustments of almost a full deg C?..

USCRN sides with the unadjusted temps.. But Dr Spencer being a luke warmer shows both side of the coin. I wonder why you chose this graph and not his other one?

The Version 5.6 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for November, 2014 is +0.33 deg. C, down a little from the October value of +0.37 deg. C (click for full size version):

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/12/uah-global-temperature-update-for-nov-2014-0-33-deg-c/

.33 is warm. December comes in like that, 2014 will definately be the warmest year on record.
Yes, but if the US is colder than the rest of the word, that not only disproves Global Warming, but also simultaneously proves American Exceptionalism!

The climate is never not changing. The science is inconclusive. I mean, if you set up an atmospheric station in a field of grass in 1950, and it becomes surrounded by parking lots and strip malls by 2014, the temperature readings are going to rise according to the urbanization bias. It's a simple factor of the albedo effect.

What I'm confused about is this; What the f is global wirming? Is that something I should be concerned about? Are wirms dangerous, or destructive? What the hell is a wirm, anyway? I need more shit to wirry about. You kniw whit I mine?

dang s0n..........your posts are so weak.:boobies::boobies:

It's the freaking sun, stupid.
OK, it's getting warmer because the sun is less warm?

Sun climate moving in opposite directions

The only way to blame the sun for the current rise in temperatures is by cherry picking the data. This is done by showing only past periods when sun and climate move together and ignoring the last few decades when the two are moving in opposite directions.

Figure 1: Annual global temperature change (thin light red) with 11 year moving average of temperature (thick dark red). Temperature from NASA GISS. Annual Total Solar Irradiance (thin light blue) with 11 year moving average of TSI (thick dark blue). TSI from 1880 to 1978 from Krivova et al 2007 (data). TSI from 1979 to 2009 from PMOD (see thePMOD index page for data updates).

Forum List

Back