Gloria Allred says she will fight to the death to protect abortion rights, warns GOP to stop before it is too late

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm confident the good poster 22lc means well in the above post, but........but WTH is he referencing?

Can we ask for an explanation?
Progs know better. Everything they add in programs and agendas adds more problems from what was pushed through. We understand compassion. But it is never enough. The cities are now hooked on higher taxes. There is no way to lower the services and payouts without neighborhood anger and potential violence. However, freezing or low wage increases in employees' wages and benefits and pension reforms will save a lot of money in cities in a 4-year contract

80 freakin' years old. That's a hell of a lot of cosmetic surgery or...that stuff they call adrenochrome.

oh...no wonder she supports abortions...she had at least one. She wants others to join in the misery.

At eighty years old, it will not be long before she is standing before God, to account for what she has done with her life. She will not be able to hide all the blood dripping from her hands, of all the innocent children in whose murders she has been willfully complicit.

Not to presume to speak for God, but it seems pretty safe to guess what His judgement will be for her.

80 freakin' years old. That's a hell of a lot of cosmetic surgery or...that stuff they call adrenochrome.

oh...no wonder she supports abortions...she had at least one. She wants others to join in the misery.

The make-up has been applied with a trowel, as well.

Women support other women in obtaining an abortion because they know how necessary that option truly is, because they had to use it, for whatever reason. As one friend said, I never want to have another one, but it was absolutely the right thing to do at the time, both for myself and for my two daughters. If I had it to do over again under the same circumstances, I absolutely would do it.

Sounds fair. When a woman goes to a place to kill a child we should have a drawing. Lowest card loses, the mom or the child. We could split this three ways though. The woman, the child and the woman’s lawyer. They all get to draw a card. One of them dies.

My biggest problem with abortion is only the child pays the consequences. Let’s get everyone involved in on this. If you decide on abortion you throw your hat in the ring, the father is there if he supports the abortion, why not add the lawyer into the mix. If abortion is decided it’s no longer one person paying the price. We roll the dice and it could be any of those involved.

Progs know better. Everything they add in programs and agendas adds more problems from what was pushed through. We understand compassion. But it is never enough. The cities are now hooked on higher taxes. There is no way to lower the services and payouts without neighborhood anger and potential violence. However, freezing or low wage increases in employees' wages and benefits and pension reforms will save a lot of money in cities in a 4-year contract
I'm fine if Gloria Allred fights to the death. After she's dead pro-choice people will still be here.

Forum List

Back