Gloria Allred says she will fight to the death to protect abortion rights, warns GOP to stop before it is too late

She wants others to join in the misery.
What "misery", whose "misery" are you referencing?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This commie bitch should be aborted with a rusty meat cleaver.
The above seems out of place here.
Crudeness, hostility, anger, and grievance seems to be a constant theme in the posts.
If one is against abortion then the good poster above does not credibly advance the argument against it.
He detracts from it and casts it into the realm of unstable nutjobbery.
I'm sure the hand inside the avatar-puppet belongs to an intelligent, educated individual who the citizrens in his community value.
However, those folks likely do not see the posts that the avatar makes on social media.
I would bet.
IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------
She's strong because Satan keeps her that way. He needs her.
Why do you say that?
What do you know about "Satan's" needs?
And who is this "Satan" that you seem to have such regard for?
How do you know about him(her?)?
Is it religious based? Which religion? And is your "Satan" common throughout all religions?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Since when is killing another human being a “right”?
I'm not exactly sure who the good poster KoolKolt is referring to when he/she talks of "another human being".
Neither a zygote, nor a fetus, it a human being anymore than an acorn is an oak tree.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She will fight to her death to protect the right to murder babies?
"Murder babies"?
See the above response to KoolKolt.
The hysteria of some anti-abortion individuals is too often off-the-charts. They damage the credibililty of their position and the position of other's who seemingly have a misguided toxic-religiosity and an insufficient understanding of biology.

IMHO

Crudeness, hostility, anger, and grievance seems to be a constant theme in the posts.
If one is against abortion then the good poster above does not credibly advance the argument against it.
I'm sure the hand inside the avatar-puppet belongs to an intelligent, educated individual who the citizrens in his community value.
However, those folks likely do not see the posts that the avatar makes on social media.
I would bet.
IMHO

Why do you say that?
Is it religious based? Which religion? And is your "Satan" common throughout all religions?

I'm not exactly sure who the good poster KoolKolt is referring to when he/she talks of "another human being".

Neither a zygote, nor a fetus, it a human being anymore than an acorn is an oak tree.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Murder babies"?
The hysteria of some anti-abortion individuals is too often off-the-charts. They damage the credibililty of their position and the position of other's who seemingly have a misguided toxic-religiosity and an insufficient understanding of biology.

IMHO
The Saul Alinsky Prog answers to everything. The laws of man no matter how corrupted supersedes the laws of a divine being and ways of living since recordings of the ways began.

The laws of man no matter how corrupted supersedes the laws of a divine being and ways of living since recordings of the ways began.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm confident the good poster 22lc means well in the above post, but........but WTH is he referencing?

Can we ask for an explanation?

Science says the unborn are human beings from the moment of conception.

But leftists like to ignore inconvenient science.

I would bet.
IMHO

Why do you say that?

"Murder babies"?

IMHO

An acorn is like a unfertilized egg. Neither are a tree or a baby because they haven't been activated yet. Once an egg is fertilized it begins to grow into a tree, once an acorn is in dirt and gets the right amount of moisture it begins to grow into a tree.

But despite you're desires to hand wave abortion as murder it still is murder. Aborting a baby is killing a baby.

Once an egg is fertilized it's a baby. Even if it's just a tiny blob is still a baby, it's just growing is all and if you don't abort it then it will be a baby. Being a blob is just a growth stage that's no different than even at 3 years old a child is still growing into it's full mature stage.

I don't say abortion is murder because of religion or political affiliation, I say it because it's the cold hard meat hook reality of it. A fertilized egg is a baby in it's early stages of it's 18 to 20 year journey of growth and aborting it is killing a human being. You can fancy up the dialogue all you want but it won't change the face abortion is murder.

If you want to be pro abortion then that's fine, but don't pretend like it isn't murder of a child. If you're going to stick up for something atleast be honest about it.

A fertilized human egg is NOT.....a baby.
A fertilized chicken egg........is not a chick.

I would bet.
IMHO

Why do you say that?

"Murder babies"?

IMHO
You can deny reality as much as you want. It doesn’t make you right.

A heartbeat has been detected as early as 5 weeks, so it’s no longer just an egg. At 11 weeks, the baby has fingers and toes and can suck their thumbs. They also have their own unique fingerprints. Try to tell me that’s not a baby.

No it’s not just the same as a fertilized chicken egg or an acorn. An acorn has to be planted and get water and sunlight and then once it sprouts, it is indeed an oak tree in its smallest form. A fertilized chicken egg is nothing until it begins incubation. Have you ever cracked open a fertilized egg a few days after incubation? There is very much a chick in there, just in its smallest form.

See post #31.
It's about chickens and chicks and eggs.
It's biology, good poster 'daveman'.
It applies across a whole great big bunch of critters.
Trust me.
Oh, look, a leftist ignoring inconvenient science yet again. Post #31 is bullshit. But it is amusing how you believe you're the first guy to think of it.

You didn't read my link. Your fear of facts is utterly immaterial.

I have no reason to trust you. You're a liar.

I've never had an abortion you fuck.
Good. Nobody wants to get you pregnant anyway.
You want to force children to have their rapists baby. Fuck yourself.
Did I say that? No. You didn't ask; you just assumed. And you know what they say about assuming:

You're an ass.

Can you explain why you want a completely innocent person punished for rape? I'd prefer the rapist be executed, myself. Your mileage obviously varies.

I would bet.
IMHO

Why do you say that?

"Murder babies"?

IMHO
So, an unhatched eagle egg will become an eagle, an acorn will become an oak tree but a human fetus is only a blob of fetid flesh which belongs in a medical waste bin.
Now I understand the whole story about life from a liberal analysis.

Allred is a worthless ambulance chaser who was once raped and got an abortion when it was still illegal. She is a lawbreaker. Now she chases ambulances looking for men who molested women. She defends unborn murders. Now she has a daughter who defends sexual predators like Harvey Weinstein. A classic mother/daughter combo.

Forum List

Back