Global warming tipping points

How so? There is no change in waste heat from switching from fossil fuels to solar.
Realizing that you have enough intelligence to successfully place one foot in front of the other and have so far managed to avoid stepping in front of an oncoming bus, I find it difficult to believe you could make such a ridiculous comment.

Realizing that you have enough intelligence to successfully place one foot in front of the other and have so far managed to avoid stepping in front of an oncoming bus, I find it difficult to believe you could make such a ridiculous comment.
I don’t concern myself with your opinions of me.

I don’t concern myself with your opinions of me.
What you should be concerned with is the apparent ignorance your comment reveals. Walk into a gas or oil or coal fired power plant and take the temperature of whatever vessel constrains the combustion of the fuel in use. Repeat this on the wall of the boiler. Repeat on the wall of the turbines. Measures the temperature of the waste gas. Let me know when your "aha" moment strikes.

MY satellites?

The definition of empirical is… “based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.”

Data acquired from MY satellites meets that definition.

YOUR satellites are measuring radiation ... and INFERRING temperature from that ... thermometers on the ground DO NOT verify these inferences ... do they? ...

I suspect the cement footings are still curing, and you know that's an exothermic reaction ... thus we have a two-fold reason to abandon our blackbody model ...

Incorrect. There is no change in waste heat from replacing fossil fuels with solar. So your FLoT argument is not applicable because it’s an incremental analysis. The energy balance of waste heat is unchanged.

Incorrect.

The heat moved from the farm, in the form of electricity, doesn't reappear when the electricity is used? Why not? Explain the violation of the First Law. You'd be up for a Nobel Prize......like Michael Mann.

There is no change in waste heat from replacing fossil fuels with solar.

Let's clear up your FLoT confusion, first, before we move onto your adjusted claim.

And doesn’t reduce the number of photons producing heat by striking the surface of the planet. So wind does not produce a localized cooling effect like solar does.

We've already determined that moving heat from one spot to another doesn't actually cool the planet.

Because the first law is the conservation of energy. Photons cannot be converted into electricity and produce warming. Conservation of energy requires that only one can occur. Which is why there was an incremental cooling effect compared to no solar farms. The photons that were converted into electricity did not produce warming because they were converted into electricity instead.

Because the first law is the conservation of energy. Photons cannot be converted into electricity and produce warming.

You have magic electricity that doesn't produce heat when used?

Conservation of energy requires that only one can occur.

I must say, that is hilarious!

The photons that were converted into electricity did not produce warming because they were converted into electricity instead.

I used the electricity in my toaster and in my microwave. What did it produce?

Incorrect. You never understood my claim. And you still don’t.

What was the earliest post of your claim that solar energy was dangerous, it could cause a new glacial cycle? What was the earliest post where you mentioned "incremental analysis"?

What part of your confused claim that violates the FLoT can you show I don't understand?

What you should be concerned with is the apparent ignorance your comment reveals. Walk into a gas or oil or coal fired power plant and take the temperature of whatever vessel constrains the combustion of the fuel in use. Repeat this on the wall of the boiler. Repeat on the wall of the turbines. Measures the temperature of the waste gas. Let me know when your "aha" moment strikes.
Apparently, poster Ding is completely aha-less.

I already addressed this. It just adds to my point.

What was the earliest post of your claim that solar energy was dangerous, it could cause a new glacial cycle? What was the earliest post where you mentioned "incremental analysis"?

What part of your confused claim that violates the FLoT can you show I don't understand?
I think I said I can’t think of a better way to usher in the next glacial cycle than the widespread use of solar. :)

Forum List

Back