Global Warming. Here's the thing.

More than just doubling.......when?
Has it doubled yet? Over what period of time?
When will the next doubling occur? Give me specifics.

How much warmer do you think it is likely to be?

Well I'll pretend for a moment that you're even worth talking to. (But I will have to pretend real hard) We are in uncharted territory. Never in the history of Earth has a similar situation arose. The Earth has been cooling down for a long time. Now temperatures are rapidly rising. If I were to guess, with global warming accelerating, I would say that that a global temperature rise of 12 degrees from what it is now is quite possible. I will show you a graph of Earth's temperature throughout history. Though the farther back it goes, the greater the range of uncertainty. But as I said, you can see that the Earth has generally been cooling down. When the earth is cooler, methane is more likely to get stored. So when the Earth warms rapidly, there is much of it to be released. I will show you a picture of that happening as well. With methane being around 85 times more potent of a greenhouse gas, that's not a good thing.

earth's temperature throughout history.gif

methane bubbles.jpg

Attachments

• Earth temperature history graph.jpg
    Earth temperature history graph.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 19
Try reading a history book

I am just saying what I myself have experienced. Though I would have to search for the information, I doubt if that has ever happened before. But if I really wanted to know some history, all I would have to do is scan around the threads on this forum. Then I would be sure to never know what the real history is.

Well I'll pretend for a moment that you're even worth talking to. (But I will have to pretend real hard) We are in uncharted territory. Never in the history of Earth has a similar situation arose. The Earth has been cooling down for a long time. Now temperatures are rapidly rising. If I were to guess, with global warming accelerating, I would say that that a global temperature rise of 12 degrees from what it is now is quite possible. I will show you a graph of Earth's temperature throughout history. Though the farther back it goes, the greater the range of uncertainty. But as I said, you can see that the Earth has generally been cooling down. When the earth is cooler, methane is more likely to get stored. So when the Earth warms rapidly, there is much of it to be released. I will show you a picture of that happening as well. With methane being around 85 times more potent of a greenhouse gas, that's not a good thing.

View attachment 535910

View attachment 535906

Well I'll pretend for a moment that you're even worth talking to. (But I will have to pretend real hard)

If you can't back up your claims, just admit it.

If I were to guess, with global warming accelerating, I would say that that a global temperature rise of 12 degrees from what it is now is quite possible.

We don't give a shit about your ignorant guesses.

View attachment 535910

View attachment 535906
I like how your chart shows the earth is cooling.

Well I'll pretend for a moment that you're even worth talking to. (But I will have to pretend real hard)

If you can't back up your claims, just admit it.

If I were to guess, with global warming accelerating, I would say that that a global temperature rise of 12 degrees from what it is now is quite possible.

We don't give a shit about your ignorant guesses.

I backed them up well enough. Just not well enough for a denier cultist. Next, if you don't give a shit about my "guesses", why are you replying to them.

I backed them up well enough. Just not well enough for a denier cultist. Next, if you don't give a shit about my "guesses", why are you replying to them.

I backed them up well enough.

You never backed up your claim about CO2 doubling.

Next, if you don't give a shit about my "guesses", why are you replying to them.

Highlighting your idiocy.

I backed them up well enough.

You never backed up your claim about CO2 doubling.

Next, if you don't give a shit about my "guesses", why are you replying to them.

Highlighting your idiocy.

I don't recall claiming that CO2 was doubling. I remember saying that human caused global warming was accelerating. I even started a thread on that very point. But CO2 is a different matter.

I am just saying what I myself have experienced. Though I would have to search for the information, I doubt if that has ever happened before. But if I really wanted to know some history, all I would have to do is scan around the threads on this forum. Then I would be sure to never know what the real history is.

Who cares what you have experienced. Your entire life will pass with no more notice to the planet than a grain of sand stuck to an elephants foot. The climatologists commit fraud by only using data from the last 30 years. They rely on the ignorance of people like you, unknowing, uncaring about anything but your religion of climate change. The reality is no storm that we have experienced in the last 100 years is as powerful as storms from the past. Long before industrialization there was a massive storm called the Great Drowning of Men. It occurred in the 1600's. Tens of thousands died in Europe.

Know why it is never mentioned?

Because it proves that climatologists claims are lies. Pretty much pick any year from the 1600's up to the modern day and you will find that the storms in the 1600's, 1700's and 1800's were MUCH more powerful, destructive, and lethal. That is why climatologists never dare mention history. Because it proves they are lying.

When you use derogatory terms like "denier cultist' you merely show that you have no scientific arguments, just emotional outbursts like children do.

Who cares what you have experienced. Your entire life will pass with no more notice to the planet than a grain of sand stuck to an elephants foot. The climatologists commit fraud by only using data from the last 30 years. They rely on the ignorance of people like you, unknowing, uncaring about anything but your religion of climate change. The reality is no storm that we have experienced in the last 100 years is as powerful as storms from the past. Long before industrialization there was a massive storm called the Great Drowning of Men. It occurred in the 1600's. Tens of thousands died in Europe.

Know why it is never mentioned?

Because it proves that climatologists claims are lies. Pretty much pick any year from the 1600's up to the modern day and you will find that the storms in the 1600's, 1700's and 1800's were MUCH more powerful, destructive, and lethal. That is why climatologists never dare mention history. Because it proves they are lying.

Who cares? I care. That aside, I will give you a couple of graph that you hate. Because they prove you wrong. And if there was anything unusual going on with the weather in times past, chances are there was a massive volcanic eruption that was to blame.

historical temperatures.jpg

historical temperatures 2.png

When you use derogatory terms like "denier cultist' you merely show that you have no scientific arguments, just emotional outbursts like children do.

Well your denials don't fall in the realm of science. That only leaves the realm of a cult.

You said it was more than doubling. Over what time frame?

Or were you still talking out of your ass?

Well on second thought, I guess you could include CO2 doubling as well as temperatures. Seeing how they're both going up. And over what time frame? With both accelerating, it is hard to judge. I expect that in 20 years both CO2 and temperatures will triple. They say we have a one to two degree rise in temperatures right now. In 20 years I expect the temperatures to be at least 6 degrees higher. Possibly as much as 12 degrees. How much methane will be released has much to do with it. That is the wild card.

Forum List

Back