Global Warming: Fact or Fiction? (aka Spiteful Games)

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
What is Global Warming? Global Warming is a terminology which refers to the belief that the average temperature of the Earth's atmosphere and body of waters is progressively rising.

Is Global Warming a fact or a fiction? If global warming is a fact, then is it man-made? If global warming is a fact, then can humankind prevent global warming? What can be done about global warming, if anything can be done?

It is a known fact that the global climate is greatly influenced by the moon, the sun and the seas. Thus, it should be reasoned that interferences with the moon, the sun and the seas will naturally affect the global climate.

For decades, humankind, in search of knowledge and out of curiosity, has been conducting all sorts of experiments on other planets, in the sky, on land and in the seas. Hi-Tech devices such as the US's HAARP and the Russia's Woodpecker can not only operate within the frequency range known for disruption of the mental functions of humans, but are capable of lifting and heating portions of the ionosphere with the possibilities of unknown reactions. While these sky, land and sea experiments are conducted with expected results, most of them often result in unexpected (both pleasant and unpleasant) side effects. Thus, it should be of no surprise that even a natural global warming trend or climate change could be magnified or hastened as a result of human experimentation in the sky, on the land and in the seas. Now, whether or not global warming can be prevented by humankind is another matter altogether.

About four years ago, while talking to my mother in Muyuka in Africa (a town where the people depend greatly upon free-flowing springs for drinking water), my mother, who is not a party to and has no interest in global warming theories, informed me that the banks of the springs in the town have gradually been receding. Sometime in early 2000, I watched a documentary in which some Alaskans who depended upon the freezing of the sea for commerce, reported that for the past few years the sea has been freezing two to three months later than it used to. There are evidence of a worldwide warming and though I do not share the theories of the global warming outfit, the fact still remains that the globe, over the years, has been warming. And as for credible testimonies, I will rely on the words of my mother and Alaskans who are simply telling it like they see it.

Although nature all around the globe testifies of warmer temperature via receding river banks and floods - the obvious result of melting glaciers, political psychos continue to play mind games at the expense of the public: I have wondered why the global warming outfit are yet to become suspicious about the fact that each time they plan some major event, the weather suddenly becomes colder! Are they unaware that there exists the technology to manipulate weather (and even human behavior)? Please see:

About HAARP - HAARP.net - The Military s Pandora s Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Potentials of Hi-Tech - Weather warfare

Have you noticed and/or ever wondered about those cloudy trails - Chemtrails - often made by aircrafts in the sky, especially on cloudless days? Well, those planes are not merely roaming the sky; they are cloud seeding in order to cause a change in climate.

True, planes often leave cloudy trails (referred to as Contrails) in the sky, the result of hot air from exhaust encountering cold air outside. While contrails stay close to a plane and will disappear as a plane moves away, chemtrails will remain and eventually spread and take on the formation of regular clouds. If you have a keen sense of smell, you may at times smell chemicals when too much chemical is used during cloud seeding on windy days: I sometimes can smell these chemicals, though I have not yet identified what they really are.

What is cloud seeding? Cloud seeding is a form of weather modification/weather manipulation - an attempt by humans to change the type or amount of precipitation that falls from the clouds: The technique alters the microphysical processes within the cloud. Most often, the technique is applied to simply increase rainfall or snowfall by dispersing chemicals in the sky. The most commonly used chemicals are silver iodide and frozen carbon dioxide. Liquid propane is also used in warmer temperatures to produce ice crystals. Cloud seeding chemicals can be dispersed by aircrafts or from the ground by dispersion devices such as generators. China is known to use cloud seeding to increase rainfall in its arid regions. In the US, among other purposes, cloud seeding is often used by major ski resorts to induce snowfall.

In Houston, Texas, they cloud seed most often to justify a colder temperature that is not true! Just last week, we had some very interesting weather here in Houston:

December 2, 2009, was predicted to have a temperature in the low 50s; December 3 in low 50s or colder and December 4 a guaranteed snowy day. Well, 12/02/09 was cold and windy, making it appear about 10 degrees colder; 12/03/09 took an upward move - the temperature was in the upper 60s! By nightfall 12/03, I doubted we would indeed have snow on 12/04 in Houston, Texas, though the weather guys insisted it would snow by noon on 12/04/09! Well, on 12/04/09, what do you know? It started snowing in Houston by 10 AM and snowed for few hours! However, on 12/05/09, the temperature rose more than 20 degrees! As I observed and wondered, of course suspicious, there appeared cloud seeding planes, between 3PM and 6 PM, filling the North and Northwest sky with chemtrail clouds to block some of the heat from the sun and thus mask and justify the vast discrepancy in the change in temperature!

One does not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that such vast and inconsistent changes in temperature are not natural. While I have no problem with weather manipulation to assist and/or entertain humankind, wasting taxpayers' money or national money just in order to spite a group of contenders is malicious!

Global warming is a fact. And as you can now see, interferences with the sky and the seas will affect the global climate. Denying the obvious is a disservice to humankind. You see, there are people all around the globe that use rain water for drinking, cooking and for other household activities. It is callous not to educate all people about these cloud seeding activities. These people are our fellow humans with a right to life. They ought not to be the subjects and unnecessary victims of scientific experiments. Denying and yet conducting these sky, land and sea experiments, as if convinced that all people are incapable of reason, is inhumane and insane!

While the global warming outfit may or may not have fabricated information in an attempt to explain what they observed that they could not justify scientifically, the fact still remains that there have been a global warming trend in the past several years. I strongly believe that the confusion amongst global warming scientists and believers results from the fact that they are not well informed about the potentials of Hi-Tech. With our advances in technology, humans are capable of manipulating almost anything.

I think that the global warming outfit need to take some lessons from scientist Isaac Asimov who when overwhelmed by observed events that conventional science could not explain, turned to other fields for explanation! What people do not know about Asimov is that the scientist was a genius who employed technological wisdom to help him understand covert activities that were all around him. Asimov was not a science fiction writer for the sake of writing.

And as per the theories of chemtrails being used for population control, or as bio-weapon, etc., I think that these theories are all possibilities. No logical person can observe these constant and persistent chemtrails activities without forming some theory. In my opinion, the rate at which these cloud seeding activities occur in cities such as Houston, Texas, signals acts of desperation.

(This article was originally posted online in 2010 on Associated Content, which Yahoo! acquired and ran into the ground.)

Forum List

Back