Global Warming Conspiracy in Tatters as west Antarctica Temperatures Collapse 2 Degrees in 2O years .

1699883801096-png.857959

Schematic-map-of-separate-volcanoes-and-volcanic-provinces-in-Western-Antarctica-position.jpg

So the massive ice loss due exclusively to AGW is coincidentally located above the area of undersea volcanoes
Denier…

You post like a 10 year old
The same 10 year who can’t show any evidence of his claims ? My claim is simple. All ice sheets whether sea or glacial ice everywhere, are receding. There is no climate science research facility that says differently.

Sea ice is not significant.

Earth ice

90% on land mass Antarctica
7% on land mass Greenland
0.3% on land mass Ellesmere Island

the rest, 2.7% is mountain tops and sea ice...

Where is the ice = on LAND WITHIN 600 miles of a pole.... and LAND MOVES....
You have no argument. Both sea ice and land or glacial ice are receding.

Calling someone a "denier" for disagreeing with your "Consensus" is NOT science, it's a Cult.
Now you’re yelling. Btw, “ consensus “ is an apt word and why you’re afraid of it. When you argue against legitimate words used in the dictionary, you’re a loser.

Now you’re yelling. Btw, “ consensus “ is an apt word and why you’re afraid of it. When you argue against legitimate words used in the dictionary, you’re a loser.

We're still testing general relativity and gravity, but please tell us why the theory that America CO2 is causing undersea volcanoes and melting the ice caps remains unassailable

We're still testing general relativity and gravity, but please tell us why the theory that America CO2 is causing undersea volcanoes and melting the ice caps remains unassailable
I think first you need to demonstrate you're not a really, really bad chatbot.

I think first you need to demonstrate you're not a really, really bad chatbot.

You post a SCARY CO2 is Melting Antarctica chart, I reply with an image showing the SCARY melting is precisely the same location as undersea volcanoes, but I'm a bot?

More woo woo.
If you knew anything about science you’d know all theories are generally tested and revised. That’s why they are called theories, dah. The huge differences between you denier bozos and the dullards you trot out there is, NONE are conducting any trials and collecting evidence themselves. This is why we have large institutions and consensus science on ALL MAJOR ISSUES. You’re infantile BS is hilarious. Leave it to the big boys or join them and actually do the work.

You post a SCARY CO2 is Melting Antarctica chart, I reply with an image showing the SCARY melting is precisely the same location as undersea volcanoes, but I'm a bot?
Tell us WHERE THE IMAGE CAME FROM. POST THE LINK. Otherwise denier, you’re just tryin* to use NASA to discredit NASA…..That means you’re a fraud. You say you trust NASA sponsored observations to discredit them which is a typical denier ploy. You don’t do shit on your own.

Last edited:
More woo woo.
If you knew anything about science you’d know all theories are generally tested and revised. That’s why they are called theories, dah. The huge differences between you denier bozos and the dullards you trot out there is, NONE are conducting any trials and collecting evidence themselves. This is why we have large institutions and consensus science on ALL MAJOR ISSUES. You’re infantile BS is hilarious. Leave it to the big boys or join them and actually do the work.
Wait I thought the "Science was settled" on the American CO2 is killing the polar bears "theory? Is the "Science" no longer "settled"?

You shouldn't take LSD before posting

Wait I thought the "Science was settled" on the American CO2 is killing the polar bears "theory? Is the "Science" no longer "settled"?

You shouldn't take LSD before posting
More made up shit. You have your little key words you take out of context with no link. You’re science illiterate. You can’t can you.

Are there any reproducible experiments demonstrating the amazing heat trapping, planet killing abilities of 120PPM of CO2?

Forum List

Back