Global approval of the United States has rebounded under Biden

BS Filter said:
Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it's comforting.

Keep denying the empirical data. I'm sure that satisfies your insatiable grievance jones.

At home and abroad,
AMERICA
is back!
View attachment 500151
BS Filter said:
Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it's comforting.

Keep denying the empirical data. I'm sure that satisfies your insatiable grievance jones.

At home and abroad,
AMERICA
is back!
View attachment 500151
Propaganda parrot.

There's nothing moocher's love more than a great big sucker.
The upsurge in respect and approval for the U.S. among our allies and from the People is very upsetting for chronic malcontents, I'm sure.
Oh yeah, and Dr. Fauci told us the truth, Hunter Biden is a petroleum expert who never discussed his business with his dad, Obamacare is gonna save everyone money, black lives matter really helps black people, antifa really is anti fascist, and the Easter bunny is gonna bring me chocolate, huh.

BS Filter said:
Propaganda parrot.
If you are upset by the empirical data, and can find nothing to contradict it, you probably should just ignore it.

Why any decent American would want to retrogress to our allies loathing the president and most Americans consistently and relentlessly disapproving of him is mystifying, but there you go.

What a bunch of bullshit. Foreign countries love O'Biden because he'll do whatever they tell him to. You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!
It's revelatory to see so many alleged Americans in such a tizzy because so many allies of the United States express respect for the President and Americans register majority support for him, both in sharp contrast to the Former Guy whom the American electorate booted at its first opportunity.
I believe you have confused the term "express respect" with the term "laughing their asses off". Don't sweat it - shit happens.

Until the Right grows a spine (likely never).....the Left and Marxists will mop the floor with you....and die laughing.

The slathering of humiliation you face......is well deserved.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Of course.

However, the rest of the world is quite aware of the Neanderthal "fuck them, they need us more than we need them" foreign policy of the former regime, and they're quite aware that it could return in one form or another.

So, while they're far more hopeful than they were seven months ago, they're still a long way from fully trusting or depending on us again. Understandably.
From a purely pragmatic perspective, furthering one's agenda is enhanced by forming international alliances rather than proclaiming isolationist, proprietary rights and arrogating the burden to oneself.
so thats why china joe kisses chinas ass

Until the Right grows a spine (likely never).....the Left and Marxists will mop the floor with you....and die laughing.

The slathering of humiliation you face......is well deserved.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
now we know why people from marxist venezuela an cuba are risking death to come here for "a better life"

No longer a laughingstock, what a relief! Thank you America! :salute:

198713881_5214291988663813_3787214072999745147_n.jpg

SmokeALib said:
I believe you have confused the term "express respect" with the term "laughing their asses off". Don't sweat it - shit happens.
You seem to be upset by the approval of the President in independent public surveys of Americans, and the positive regard for him among U.S. allies, both dramatic upsurges from the Former Guy.

You may be convinced that everyone should hold your opinion but, if you can proffer no actual data to indicate it is the prevailing sentiment, we must take it for what it's worth.

ThunderKiss1965 said:
Of course it has Uncle Sam's money bags are open again.
You may be projecting your personal criterion for allegiance upon Americans and our allies, if not lashing out irrationally because you tenaciously hold an aberrant view, a personal fealty.

The survey cited in odanny's Post #115 provides you with several of their metrics.

As for the international community of democratic nations, cooperation in furthering common goals is far from your sniveling disparagement of them all.

themirrorthief said:
poor old senile china joe and his mentally challenged son party boy Hunter
You appear to be brooding because Americans have elected a President they respect, and the nation's allies are edified by the vast improvement.

With no surveys to reflect your personal animus, your options appear to be sniveling and/or kvetching about the prevailing sentiment domestically and internationally.

Forum List

Back