Global approval of the United States has rebounded under Biden

Oddball said:
Not brooding over anything dipschitt...Just pointing out that nobody GAF about your senile sock puppet husk of an alleged "president".

The world is laughing at you chowderheads, and you're too filled with hubris and fake polls to notice.
It is so sadl to watch you shaking your little fist at all your "fake" polls, none of which reflect the dogmatic ardor of your cult.

If you can find any actual independent public surveys that prop up your alienation, please post them. Otherwise, try to accept that the popularly-elected President is popular at home and abroad.

That's good for out nation, not so good for disgruntled losers.

Unless you can produce credible, empirical data, all your sniveling and bellywhinging amounts to this:

giphy.gif

lennypartiv said:
Why should we want approval from people in shit hole countries?

America’s reputation on the global stage appears to have had a significant rebound since former President Donald Trump left office and President Joe Biden became the commander in chief, according to a Pew Research Study released on Thursday.
As Biden is in Europe attempting to repair relations with America's allies, the poll found that several countries in the region like the current president more than the former. A median of 75 percent of respondents expressed confidence in Biden, compared with 17 percent for Trump last year, according to the survey.
In the U.K., for example, 64 percent of those surveyed said they view the U.S. favorably, up from just 31 percent under Trump
Similar favorability improvements of 25 percentage points or more were found in France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands, the survey found, compared to Trump.
It's not clear which nation you feel compelled to malign because they respect the U.S. President and are eager to work with him.

It is true that, while you can expect cordial relationships with first-world, democratic nations, you are unlikely to see President Biden becoming smitten with the North Korean leader.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.47.31 AM.png

Of course.

However, the rest of the world is quite aware of the Neanderthal "fuck them, they need us more than we need them" foreign policy of the former regime, and they're quite aware that it could return in one form or another.

So, while they're far more hopeful than they were seven months ago, they're still a long way from fully trusting or depending on us again. Understandably.
From a purely pragmatic perspective, furthering one's agenda is enhanced by forming international alliances rather than proclaiming isolationist, proprietary rights and arrogating the burden to oneself.

Hey Schimidlap, you're smart :abgg2q.jpg:

Tell us exactly what Trump did to foreign nations that has your panties in a bunch.

So who gives a shit about what the pew report discloses and what Europe believe? The only clowns willing to capitulate to world popular opinion are the morons in the left that have bought into the notion of a world government lead by the UN. I would rather have my freedom and liberty than live my life based on what others believe.

WTH_Progs said:
Tell us exactly what Trump did to foreign nations that has your panties in a bunch.
I don't presume to speak for the aforementioned first-world democracies concerning why they all regard the President in so much higher esteem than the Former Guy. You may wish to ask them.

I see his much higher approval domestically and his far greater regard internationally as positives for the U.S.

Some may wish it otherwise.

Last edited:
I don't presume to speak for the aforementioned first-world democracies concerning why they all regard the President in so much higher esteem than the Former Guy. You may wish to ask them.

i see his much higher approval domestically and his far greater regard internationally as positives for the U.S.

Some may wish it otherwise
Sure you do. You’re the op. Tell us

Thanks Schmid - Ya, just caught this on Morning Joe. 75% Biden to 17 for the Dotard?
That’s just an epic turnabout I’ll wager has never been matched in US History.
Oh, and that series of pictures is hilarious. Pretty much tells the tale don’t it?
This also! :lol:

Ahhh....You posted a pic of you taking up the pooper....Judging from the grimace, it was a rough one....May I suggest a little more lube next time?
I'll leave you to your peculiar preoccupations.

It is very upsetting for America-haters to see a U.S. president who is respected by our allies as well as our populace.
All decent folks wish him and the nation well.

The former guy's blowing gas is being replaced by substantive, coherent policies.

Those polls are as useless as your posts.

Doc7505 said:
the truth cannot be hidden... British and European media see the truth about Joey Xi Bai Dung...

The return to normality is clearly welcomed.

America-haters are not happy about it.
So Boris is a fart sniffer, what's your point?

And Joe Biden is Vlad Putin's cock holster.
As usual son, ya got it assbackwards.

1623430496567.jpeg

Approval is up because biden is giving everyone free vaccines (paid for by our great grandchildren) and sending money to countries to combat their problems while ignoring ours.
Thats the kind of globalist everyone can love!

Ignoring us by ramping up Vaccine distribution, Passing the Covid-19 relief bill, working on a massive infrastructure bill.

That kind of 'ignoring us'?

DUMBASS!!!!

Other world leaders tend to like it when the U.S. President no matter the party willingly bend over for them.

You apparently don't know the meanings or differences of the words 'Ally' and 'Enemy'.

Try looking them up. You'll learn something!

Approval is up because biden is giving everyone free vaccines (paid for by our great grandchildren) and sending money to countries to combat their problems while ignoring ours.
Thats the kind of globalist everyone can love!

Ignoring us by ramping up Vaccine distribution, Passing the Covid-19 relief bill, working on a massive infrastructure bill.

That kind of 'ignoring us'?

DUMBASS!!!!

Politifact....ROFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back