Glenn Beck: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Will 'Kill Everybody' (VIDEO)

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
88,910
Reaction score
12,043
Points
2,220
Location
Native America
Glenn Beck made several gruesome predictions about where the Occupy Wall Street movement is headed.

"Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsies with these people, you're wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you...they're Marxist radicals...these guys are worse than Robespierre from the French Revolution...they'll kill everybody."
More: Glenn Beck: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Will 'Kill Everybody' (VIDEO)
 

uscitizen

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
45,940
Reaction score
4,908
Points
48
Location
My Shack
Well this proves that right wingers are NOT fear mongers ;)
 

J.E.D

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
14,159
Reaction score
2,227
Points
280
I didn't think it was possible, but Beck is even more insane now that Fox dumped him. I guess he needs to get attention somehow.
 

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
70,230
Reaction score
10,859
Points
2,040
A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:
 

Rocko

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
17,519
Reaction score
4,511
Points
280
Location
NY
I do think that these foolish protesters are being wound up so much by activists like Michael Moore, Oberman, Pelosi, and Obama that I don't see this ending without violence...These morons think they're movement is significant, and they're going to cause some problems..

After it's all over, the left will praise the beautiful movement, and have harsh Criticism for the police, who are going to risk they're lives to restore peace and order...

because people like Obama legitimized these fools, people are going to die. Real hope and change we can believe in.
 

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
70,230
Reaction score
10,859
Points
2,040
I do think that these foolish protesters are being wound up so much by activists like Michael Moore, Oberman, Pelosi, and Obama that I don't see this ending without violence...These morons think they're movement is significant, and they're going to cause some problems..

After it's all over, the left will praise the beautiful movement, and have harsh Criticism for the police, who are going to risk they're lives to restore peace and order...

because people like Obama legitimized these fools, people are going to die. Real hope and change we can believe in.
Unfortunately you are probably right. How about that for a POLITICAL PARTY (Democrats) and A President of the United States.

how shameful..
 

J.E.D

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
14,159
Reaction score
2,227
Points
280
A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:
Apparently you care :lol:

The only thing Beck exposed that relates to Van Jones is the far-right's smear campaign and lies about Van Jones. Try again.
 

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
70,230
Reaction score
10,859
Points
2,040
A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:
Apparently you care :lol:

The only thing Beck exposed that relates to Van Jones is the far-right's smear campaign and lies about Van Jones. Try again.
yeah yeah, it's always all SMEARS when it comes to EXPOSING the left..

Then tell us..WHY DID THE OBAMA DUMP him from his administration. He was too much of a softy?:lol:
 

J.E.D

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
14,159
Reaction score
2,227
Points
280
A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:
Apparently you care :lol:

The only thing Beck exposed that relates to Van Jones is the far-right's smear campaign and lies about Van Jones. Try again.
yeah yeah, it's always all SMEARS when it comes to EXPOSING the left..

Then tell us..WHY DID THE OBAMA DUMP him from his administration. He was too much of a softy?:lol:
Why do you beat your children?
 

uscitizen

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
45,940
Reaction score
4,908
Points
48
Location
My Shack
A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:
Ok even if that is true that is one thing out of how many thousands of hours of broadcasts?
Kind of like the odds of hitting the powerball?
 

Avatar4321

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
82,283
Reaction score
10,122
Points
2,070
Location
Minnesota
A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:
Apparently you care :lol:

The only thing Beck exposed that relates to Van Jones is the far-right's smear campaign and lies about Van Jones. Try again.
So he just happened to get Van Jones to say all those things that he played for people?
 

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
26,229
Reaction score
5,544
Points
280
Location
theartching thapphireth
Glenn Beck made several gruesome predictions about where the Occupy Wall Street movement is headed.

"Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsies with these people, you're wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you...they're Marxist radicals...these guys are worse than Robespierre from the French Revolution...they'll kill everybody."
More: Glenn Beck: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Will 'Kill Everybody' (VIDEO)

so i take it that glenn beck will not be on board for the 12-12 project, where 2 million real americans will march on washington to support honesty, values and morals?
 

Avatar4321

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
82,283
Reaction score
10,122
Points
2,070
Location
Minnesota
Glenn Beck made several gruesome predictions about where the Occupy Wall Street movement is headed.

"Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsies with these people, you're wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you...they're Marxist radicals...these guys are worse than Robespierre from the French Revolution...they'll kill everybody."
More: Glenn Beck: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Will 'Kill Everybody' (VIDEO)

so i take it that glenn beck will not be on board for the 12-12 project, where 2 million real americans will march on washington to support honesty, values and morals?
He already did that last year.

The left made fun of him.
 

chanel

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
12,098
Reaction score
3,198
Points
98
Location
People's Republic of NJ
Several influential New York state lawmakers have received threatening mails saying it is “time to kill the wealthy” if they don’t renew the state’s tax surcharge on millionaires, according to reports.

“It’s time to tax the millionaires!” reads the email, according to WTEN in Albany. “If you don’t, I’m going to pay a visit with my carbine to one of those tech companies you are so proud of and shoot every spoiled Ivy League [expletive] I can find.”

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans.
Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy' - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com
 

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
51,009
Reaction score
13,243
Points
2,220
Location
NW Ohio
Several influential New York state lawmakers have received threatening mails saying it is “time to kill the wealthy” if they don’t renew the state’s tax surcharge on millionaires, according to reports.

“It’s time to tax the millionaires!” reads the email, according to WTEN in Albany. “If you don’t, I’m going to pay a visit with my carbine to one of those tech companies you are so proud of and shoot every spoiled Ivy League [expletive] I can find.”

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans.
Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy' - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com
Beck doesn't have to worry until Palin/Bachmann put a target on him.
 

uscitizen

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
45,940
Reaction score
4,908
Points
48
Location
My Shack
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWlUIULE3g]Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog To Criticize Stimulus - YouTube[/ame]

incestious handouts?
 

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top