Glenn Beck: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Will 'Kill Everybody' (VIDEO)

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Glenn Beck made several gruesome predictions about where the Occupy Wall Street movement is headed.

"Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsies with these people, you're wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you...they're Marxist radicals...these guys are worse than Robespierre from the French Revolution...they'll kill everybody."

More: Glenn Beck: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Will 'Kill Everybody' (VIDEO)

A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

But you all can go on and ignore him, who cares.:lol:

I do think that these foolish protesters are being wound up so much by activists like Michael Moore, Oberman, Pelosi, and Obama that I don't see this ending without violence...These morons think they're movement is significant, and they're going to cause some problems..

After it's all over, the left will praise the beautiful movement, and have harsh Criticism for the police, who are going to risk they're lives to restore peace and order...

because people like Obama legitimized these fools, people are going to die. Real hope and change we can believe in.

I do think that these foolish protesters are being wound up so much by activists like Michael Moore, Oberman, Pelosi, and Obama that I don't see this ending without violence...These morons think they're movement is significant, and they're going to cause some problems..

After it's all over, the left will praise the beautiful movement, and have harsh Criticism for the police, who are going to risk they're lives to restore peace and order...

because people like Obama legitimized these fools, people are going to die. Real hope and change we can believe in.

Unfortunately you are probably right. How about that for a POLITICAL PARTY (Democrats) and A President of the United States.

how shameful..

A lot of people take him seriously...He EXPOSED Van Jones for what he was and the Obama HAD TO DUMP HIM..

Apparently you care :lol:

The only thing Beck exposed that relates to Van Jones is the far-right's smear campaign and lies about Van Jones. Try again.

The only thing Beck exposed that relates to Van Jones is the far-right's smear campaign and lies about Van Jones. Try again.

yeah yeah, it's always all SMEARS when it comes to EXPOSING the left..

Then tell us..WHY DID THE OBAMA DUMP him from his administration. He was too much of a softy?:lol:

yeah yeah, it's always all SMEARS when it comes to EXPOSING the left..

Then tell us..WHY DID THE OBAMA DUMP him from his administration. He was too much of a softy?:lol:

Why do you beat your children?

Ok even if that is true that is one thing out of how many thousands of hours of broadcasts?
Kind of like the odds of hitting the powerball?

So he just happened to get Van Jones to say all those things that he played for people?

Glenn Beck made several gruesome predictions about where the Occupy Wall Street movement is headed.

"Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsies with these people, you're wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you...they're Marxist radicals...these guys are worse than Robespierre from the French Revolution...they'll kill everybody."

so i take it that glenn beck will not be on board for the 12-12 project, where 2 million real americans will march on washington to support honesty, values and morals?

so i take it that glenn beck will not be on board for the 12-12 project, where 2 million real americans will march on washington to support honesty, values and morals?

He already did that last year.

The left made fun of him.

Several influential New York state lawmakers have received threatening mails saying it is “time to kill the wealthy” if they don’t renew the state’s tax surcharge on millionaires, according to reports.

“It’s time to tax the millionaires!” reads the email, according to WTEN in Albany. “If you don’t, I’m going to pay a visit with my carbine to one of those tech companies you are so proud of and shoot every spoiled Ivy League [expletive] I can find.”

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans.

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy' - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Several influential New York state lawmakers have received threatening mails saying it is “time to kill the wealthy” if they don’t renew the state’s tax surcharge on millionaires, according to reports.

“It’s time to tax the millionaires!” reads the email, according to WTEN in Albany. “If you don’t, I’m going to pay a visit with my carbine to one of those tech companies you are so proud of and shoot every spoiled Ivy League [expletive] I can find.”

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans.

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy' - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Beck doesn't have to worry until Palin/Bachmann put a target on him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWlUIULE3g]Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog To Criticize Stimulus - YouTube[/ame]

incestious handouts?

Forum List

Back