Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

Before Beck speaks, I want everyone to know that when he was on Fox News I watched every show. I felt that I was getting information from him that I was not getting anywhere else. Some people call Beck a liar, but I never caught him in a single lie. Beck documented everything he said citing specific writings or showing audio/video tape evidence. I may not have agreed with his assessment of the evidence, but the evidence itself was not debatable.

Some people call Beck stupid, and I cannot accept that. I have heard Beck speak extemporaneously and I think he is a better speaker than most, even better than Obama (without the teleprompter). Besides, his success as a broadcaster and author speaks for itself. I admit, sometimes he gets theatrical, but that does not diminish his intelligence. He is, after all, both a newsman and an entertainer.

One thing that I have never questioned is Beck's patriotism. I believe he loves his country as much as any man.

I have defended Beck in the past, and I will do it one more time. I expect the message Beck delivers later today to be powerful and shocking. On the tape, Beck talks about not trusting our own government and saying that it appears there is nothing they wouldn't do. It sounds serious as hell to me.

Today may be the day that either makes or breaks Glenn Beck. If Beck is not being honest on this issued, I have been played and I am a motherfucking fool. I will never again trust anything he says. If Beck delivers, his critics will be the ones apologizing.

Just hours away, folks.

OK, I am done with this thread until Tuesday.

I am sorry for you.

Well, it's Monday. Was Beck correct?
Well, his "exclusive" Blaze timeline has the Saudi who was previously "reported" to be on a list to be deported BEFORE the bombing, is suddenly put on the list Tue at 4PM the day after the bombing. Then in the same "exclusive" Blaze timeline he has Kerry meeting the Saudi minister TUE MORNING AFTER the TUE 4PM event file labeling the injured Saudi a 212 3B to be deported. Beck claims that after the morning Kerry meeting the government began to backtrack from the deportation that will not happen until 4PM. :cuckoo:

Are you following this "timeline?" Kerry meets the Saudi minister after the 4PM deportation event is filed the morning before the deportation event is filed!!! :cuckoo: I guarentee you no right-wing-nut will see anything wrong with Beck's "exclusive" Blaze timeline. :rofl::lmao:

Glenn Beck: We know the Saudi national was involved in the bombing » The Right Scoop -

Well, I will be listening carefully. He better have something really big. If this is just more Glenn Beck foaming at the mouth, there should be a price to pay.

So...what's the verdict?

Did he have something big?

What will you do? What. will. you. do...?

Everybody knows there is a Saudi connection.

I am not defending Glenn Beck.... I don't even know the man, but the Saudi connection is there.

beck-tinfoil-hat.jpg

Beck is hilarious! His zombies eat it up.

I am not defending Glenn Beck.... I don't even know the man, but the Saudi connection is there.

:cuckoo: What medium did you receive this information on? Did it come to you in a dream or did Glenn Beck call you personally?

This is exacccctly what I was talking about earlier with how stupid Beck's demographic is.

There is absolutely no evidence that points to any "Saudi connection" at all.

No there is not .....so far.. but .... when it comes to terrorists attacks by radical Islam... you can bet your life Saudi Arabia is in one way or another connected.

But like I said, I do not know Glenn Beck.

Immigration and Naturalization Act, Section 212.

Section 3B:

B) Terrorist activities-

(i) 3/ 4/ 4a/ IN GENERAL.-Any alien who-

(I) has engaged in a terrorist activity,

(II) a consular officer, the Attorney General, or the Secretary of Homeland Security knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in clause (iv));

(III) has, under circumstances indicating an intention to cause death or serious bodily harm, incited terrorist activity;

(IV) is a representative (as defined in clause (v)) of--

(aa) a terrorist organization (as defined in clause (vi)); or

(bb) a political, social, or other group that endorses or espouses terrorist activity;

(V) is a member of a terrorist organization described in subclause (I) or (II) of clause (vi);

(VI) is a member of a terrorist organization described in clause (vi)(III), unless the alien can demonstrate by clear and convincing evidence that the alien did not know, and should not reasonably have known, that the organization was a terrorist organization;

(VII) endorses or espouses terrorist activity or persuades others to endorse or espouse terrorist activity or support a terrorist organization;

(VIII) has received military-type training (as defined in section 2339D(c)(1) of title 18, United States Code) from or on behalf of any organization that, at the time the training was received, was a terrorist organization (as defined in clause (vi)); or

(IX) is the spouse or child of an alien who is inadmissible under this subparagraph, if the activity causing the alien to be found inadmissible occurred within the last 5 years, is inadmissible.

Last edited:
Beck will have to prove the Saudi was given a 212(3)(b) tag. And he will have to prove it was removed. And he will have to prove that cannot be done in a short period. And he will have to prove his entire timeline.

These are the claims he has made which he must prove, or he is full of shit.

And remember, any explanations he attaches for why any of these things were done are purely speculation, not fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back