Glenn Beck calls Sarah Palin a "clown". Looks like the GOP love-fest is over.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

"I don't care what Sarah Palin says anymore. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I'm embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I'm embarrassed"

File under: GOP infighting is fun to watch.

Also being reported here:

Glenn Beck: "Sarah Palin Has Become A Clown," I'm Embarrassed I Ever Supported Her

Glenn Beck: 'Sarah Palin Has Become A Clown' - Breitbart

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/10/glenn-beck-now-calls-sarah-palin-a-clown/

I ask:

LOL.

Discuss: is Sarah Palin a clown, or is Glenn Beck a liar?

LOL

I like Glenn. He is fun. He is funnier when he begins the US is threatened, the Constitution is toppling, and the elders of the LDS church will be called on to save the country. Great fun.

They're both liars, and they're both clowns.
palin-clown.jpg

glenn_beck_clown_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Glenn, remember, was the first radio journalist to jump the administration on Abu Graib. I will always honor him for that.

"We had a falling out long ago because she listened to people who were lying to her about me..." Ahhh Did big bad Sarah hurt wittle gwennys feewings?

Here's the deal folks, in a well formed circus, there can be only one featured clown, the GOP has hundreds and each jockeying for a position of prominence in getting those mindless fools to part with their money, ie supporters....so I can see the circus war, the name calling....to this day, the only clown that comes to mind is Bozo...can't recall others, can you? May the new Bozo emerge...I for one, vote in Bush jr.

Remind me, what office is Sarah running for this cycle?

Its called fill the family bank account before the GOP takes it all cycle. Apparently the family's broke and it is an election year....if you notice, the last time we got press on this mindless mop, it was during the congressional senate races...the woman is pathetic

"I don't care what Sarah Palin says anymore. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I'm embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I'm embarrassed"

Glenn Beck: "Sarah Palin Has Become A Clown," I'm Embarrassed I Ever Supported Her

Glenn Beck Now Calls Sarah Palin A ‘Clown’

I ask:

LOL.

LOL

Glenn Beck is a pudgy Girlyman.

ArnoldSchwarzenegger-MM-Mar2013-Unk-111.jpg

Remind me, what office is Sarah running for this cycle?

Its called fill the family bank account before the GOP takes it all cycle. Apparently the family's broke and it is an election year....if you notice, the last time we got press on this mindless mop, it was during the congressional senate races...the woman is pathetic
She still has those knee pads, and Bristol has been turned out and ready to gobble up support.

I don't usually listen to Beck but I had him on the truck raido this morning on the way out to the rifle range.

He was pissed that Trump snubbed him at the anti Iran treaty rally yesterday.

He had a big hair up his ass about several things. H was acting like a little child on the playground.

He is the one that is irrelevant nowadays.

I don't usually listen to Beck but I had him on the truck raido this morning on the way out to the rifle range.

He was pissed that Trump snubbed him at the anti Iran treaty rally yesterday.

He had a big hair up his ass about several things. H was acting like a little child on the playground.

He is the one that is irrelevant nowadays.

Yeah, yeah....

I ask:

LOL.

LOL

I did not give you permission to use my latest workout picture.

Your get-out-of-jail-free card is now used up.

Time to send you to a re-education camp.

The black helicopters will be circling your trailer park momentarily.

Last edited:

I ask:

LOL.

LOL

I did not give you permission to use my latest workout picture.

Your get-out-of-jail-free card is now used up.

Time to send you to a re-education camp.

The black helicopters will be circling your trailer park momentarily.

Conservative canibalism at its finest.

Forum List

Back