Giuliani Sharpens Liberal Credentials

unlike a real liberal - he will not impose his personal views on the rest of us

you keep telling yourself that....you keep telling yourself that he won't sign legislation passed by a democratic congress on those three issues.

They are the three touchstone issues for the religious right/NRA member midwestern bible belt base of your party... he stands the wrong way on all three.... I can just see a whole belt of republicans from Ohio to Wyoming staying home on election day rather than vote for someone like that.
And like I said all along.... if you the choice is between Rudy and Hillary, the bottom line is: we are going to have a moderate New Yorker as President. ... there goes the last of the Newt Republican revolution down the shitter! :rofl:

you keep telling yourself that....you keep telling yourself that he won't sign legislation passed by a democratic congress on those three issues.

They are the three touchstone issues for the religious right/NRA member midwestern bible belt base of your party... he stands the wrong way on all three.... I can just see a whole belt of republicans from Ohio to Wyoming staying home on election day rather than vote for someone like that.
And like I said all along.... if you the choice is between Rudy and Hillary, the bottom line is: we are going to have a moderate New Yorker as President. ... there goes the last of the Newt Republican revolution down the shitter! :rofl:

I understand why libs are scared of Rudy - he will destroy Hillary

that is your OPINION.

I understand that. What is NOT opinion, but FACT is that if the race is between Rudy and Hillary, the next president of the united states will be a pro-choice, pro gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate.

The republican revolution begun with Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich will be dead whoever wins.

that is your OPINION.

I understand that. What is NOT opinion, but FACT is that if the race is between Rudy and Hillary, the next president of the united states will be a pro-choice, pro gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate.

The republican revolution begun with Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich will be dead whoever wins.

It is not opinion when Rudy is beating Hillary is key states

http://www.aolelectionsblog.com/2007/04/28/quinnipiac-rudy-wins-swing-states/

that is your OPINION.

In case you ignore the link

Quinnipiac: Rudy Wins Swing States
Posted Apr 28th 2007 10:59AM by NixGuy
Filed under: President 2008, Polls, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Rudy Giuliani

The latest Quinnipiac release is a good explanation for Rudy's lead in the race for the GOP nomination despite his well known liberal views in several areas. Simply put, he's a sure bet in key swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

Florida:
Rudy Giuliani leads Hillary Clinton
49 - 41 percent, compared to 50 - 40 percent in an April 2 poll. Gore trails Giuliani 47 - 43 percent.

Ohio: Giuliani leads Clinton 46 - 41 percent, compared to March 22 when Clinton was up 46 - 43 percent. Gore trails Giuliani 47 - 39 percent.

Pennsylvania: Giuliani leads Clinton 47 - 43 percent, compared to 46 - 42 percent March 29.
Al Gore
ties Giuliani 44 - 44 percent

of course it is OPINION to suggest that polling numbers taken a year and a half before the election are FACTUAL PROOF that Rudy will win. It is not fact...it is opinion. and like I said...if it is between Rudy and Hillary, the next president of the united states will be a pro-choice, pro gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate. The republican revolution begun with Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich will be dead whoever wins.

of course it is OPINION to suggest that polling numbers taken a year and a half before the election are FACTUAL PROOF that Rudy will win. It is not fact...it is opinion. and like I said...if it is between Rudy and Hillary, the next president of the united states will be a pro-choice, pro gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate. The republican revolution begun with Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich will be dead whoever wins.

Any poll that goes against your views is dismissed

You never disappoint MM

and I must say, I get quite a laugh out of seeing you post a question from a April 28th quinnipiac poll about Rudy and Hillary, while you have run away from the quinnipiac poll question from May 1st about public support for the democrat's troop funding bill for twenty three pages.:eusa_dance:

and I must say, I get quite a laugh out of seeing you post a question from a April 28th quinnipiac poll about Rudy and Hillary, while you have run away from the quinnipiac poll question from May 1st about public support for the democrat's troop funding bill for twenty three pages.:eusa_dance:

Do you have a more recent poll showing Hillary winning?

I have posted more recent polls showing your Dems tanking - and you have a fit

Any poll that goes against your views is dismissed

You never disappoint MM

I am not dismissing it... I am merely pointing out that a presidential preference poll taken 18 months before the election is not proof for you to say that Rudy will win.... it is still your opinion, and I understand that you hold it. I also understand that if the election is between Rudy and Hillary, the republican revolution of Reagan and Gingrich is dead.

I am not dismissing it... I am merely pointing out that a presidential preference poll taken 18 months before the election is not proof for you to say that Rudy will win.... it is still your opinion, and I understand that you hold it. I also understand that if the election is between Rudy and Hillary, the republican revolution of Reagan and Gingrich is dead.

and many polls showing 50% will not vote for Hillary is not putting a smile on your face either

Do you have a more recent poll showing Hillary winning?

I have posted more recent polls showing your Dems tanking - and you have a fit

I showed you the Rasmussen poll which shows democrat's approval rating increasing.... yiou ignore it....and you ignore the quinnipiac poll when it doesn't suit your needs, eh?

and I really don't care too much about a presidential preference poll between those two new york moderates.... they are two peas in a pod, as far as I am concerned.

I showed you the Rasmussen poll which shows democrat's approval rating increasing.... yiou ignore it....and you ignore the quinnipiac poll when it doesn't suit your needs, eh?

and I really don't care too much about a presidential preference poll between those two new york moderates.... they are two peas in a pod, as far as I am concerned.

and other polls show the Dems tanking - not a huge amount of support out there for the party of surrender and higher taces

and other polls show the Dems tanking - not a huge amount of support out there for the party of surrender and higher taces

no...the other polls do not differentiate democrats from republicans. and you keep avoiding the fact that 57% of americans supported that democrat's funding bill. WHy do you keep running away from that number?

no...the other polls do not differentiate democrats from republicans. and you keep avoiding the fact that 57% of americans supported that democrat's funding bill. WHy do you keep running away from that number?

still grasping at straws I see

Forum List

Back