Giuliani Sharpens Liberal Credentials

Isn't Nixon versus McGovern in 1972 the last time the Land of Lincoln went for a republican presidential candidate?

and before that.... it had to be maybe Hoover v Smith

I do believe we went for Reagan in 1984, though I didn't.

If I'm not mistaken, every state except for Massachusetts went for Nixon in '72. So that doesn't really count. :eusa_whistle:

Sure it does, it means MM's blue state homeland went red. For Reagan too. I'm guessing Ike too for that matter, though with Stevenson running???

Ditto

WOT

tax cuts

conservative Judges who do not make law from the bench - are my priorities

And yet you support the RINO Rudy.

All you Rudy supporters act as if Rudy is the only decent candidate if you care about the WOT. That is absolutely untrue, and to say you support Rudy because of his WOT stance shows you really aren't a Conservative, so please do not call yourself one.

All you Rudy supporters act as if Rudy is the only decent candidate if you care about the WOT. That is absolutely untrue, and to say you support Rudy because of his WOT stance shows you really aren't a Conservative, so please do not call yourself one.

While MAyor - Rudy cut taxes 23 times

Reduced the welfare rolls

Turned a deficit into a surplus

and was the target of the liberal media

He is not a Reagan conservative - but he is not a liberal

While MAyor - Rudy cut taxes 23 times

Reduced the welfare rolls

Turned a deficit into a surplus

and was the target of the liberal media

He is not a Reagan conservative - but he is not a liberal

You are a RINO yourself. Someone truly Conservative might support a candidate if he is pro-choice, or pro-gun control, or pro-gay marriage, but a REAL Conservative would NEVER support someone who is ALL THREE.

Sorry, I may call myself whatever label I like.

Rudy:
pro-gay rights
pro-choice
pro-gun control

Rudy = RINO!

:rofl:

True, if there ends up being a better alternative, but not a Ron Paul for instance, I'd consider. Right now, I feel more comfortable in general with Rudy.

True, if there ends up being a better alternative, but not a Ron Paul for instance, I'd consider. Right now, I feel more comfortable in general with Rudy.

You're basically supporting Rudy for his stance on one issue, which is a stance shared by MANY in the Republican primaries. All you Rudy RINOs act as if Rudy is the only good WOT candidate, and that's untrue.

You are a RINO yourself. Someone truly Conservative might support a candidate if he is pro-choice, or pro-gun control, or pro-gay marriage, but a REAL Conservative would NEVER support someone who is ALL THREE.

Unlike a real liberal, he will not try to impose his personal views on the rest of us

Unless Fred gets in the race and I hear more from him, I am staying with Rudy as well

Forum List

Back