Giuliani Sharpens Liberal Credentials

I directed you to multiple links and over 20 crass comments made by conservatives, if you would simply look. There is more out there. You showed me text from a link that no longer exists. Anyway, I’m not going to play the numbers game. It is enough that I show that just as you can find bad comments from liberals I can find bad comments from conservatives.

In addition, MM’s comment was not hate. He was simply marveling that one who had cancer might win. That is how I interpreted it. In no way did he say that he hoped for the cancer patient to die. You are grasping.

Being a "moderate" I am not surprised you did not see the hate in MM comment

As far as the "numbers" game - there is much mroe hate and rage from the left then you will ever find fromt he right

Being a "moderate" I am not surprised you did not see the hate in MM comment

As far as the "numbers" game - there is much mroe hate and rage from the left then you will ever find fromt he right

RSR...I don't hate Rudy.... I think it is funny that the conservatives are so desperate to retain the white house that they will elect a pro-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate from New York to avoid electing a pro-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate from New York named Clinton.

I really see such an election as a win-win. Either way, I get to have a pro-gun control pro gay rights pro choice moderate in the white house.

and I would like to see you address THAT point and quit making a big deal out of the fact that I noted that Rudy had cancerous plumbing..... I mean, even if he has to have his prostate taken out and he loses his potency, it's not like he hasn't had more strange pussy than most any other five men in America get in their whole lifetime.

RSR...I don't hate Rudy.... I think it is funny that the conservatives are so desperate to retain the white house that they will elect a pro-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate from New York to avoid electing a pro-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate from New York named Clinton.

I really see such an election as a win-win. Either way, I get to have a pro-gun control pro gay rights pro choice moderate in the white house.

and I would like to see you address THAT point and quit making a big deal out of the fact that I noted that Rudy had cancerous plumbing..... I mean, even if he has to have his prostate taken out and he loses his potency, it's not like he hasn't had more strange pussy than most any other five men in America get in their whole lifetime.

as for as the gun laws - he was enforcing the existing gun laws on NYC. He has said he supports the second admendment

pro choice - as President he will appoint judges like Thomas - how will that casue more abortons?

pro gay rights - I believe he has said he is against gay marriage. I have no problem changing the tax laws so gay couples get the same tax breaks as married couples

Your joke about Rudy's cancer tells me all about you MM

as for as the gun laws - he was enforcing the existing gun laws on NYC. He has said he supports the second admendment

pro choice - as President he will appoint judges like Thomas - how will that casue more abortons?

pro gay rights - I believe he has said he is against gay marriage. I have no problem changing the tax laws so gay couples get the same tax breaks as married couples

Your joke about Rudy's cancer tells me all about you MM

and gun control legislation does not violate the 2nd.

and who he will appoint is pretty much a mystery, isn't it? Anybody can say they will appoint a certain type of judge before they are elected and then turn around and appoint someone else.... and whoever they appoint may turn out to be someone completely different than who you thought they would be..... I offer up Earl Warren - appointed by Ike in 53 - as a classic example. The Warren Court was the most activist court in our nation's history. Do you think that is what Ike had in mind? LOL

and your acceptance of civil unions is the only thing that I have found even remotely commendable about your character... trust me: the religious right will not stand for civil unions without a nasty fight.....

and gun control legislation does not violate the 2nd.

and who he will appoint is pretty much a mystery, isn't it? Anybody can say they will appoint a certain type of judge before they are elected and then turn around and appoint someone else.... and whoever they appoint may turn out to be someone completely different than who you thought they would be..... I offer up Earl Warren - appointed by Ike in 53 - as a classic example. The Warren Court was the most activist court in our nation's history. Do you think that is what Ike had in mind? LOL

and your acceptance of civil unions is the only thing that I have found even remotely commendable about your character... trust me: the religious right will not stand for civil unions without a nasty fight.....

Libs are so scared of Rudy - they know he will destroy Hillary or Obama

Keep trying to paint him as a lib - the same way the left is trying to paint Hillary and Obama as moderates

Libs are so scared of Rudy - they know he will destroy Hillary or Obama

Keep trying to paint him as a lib - the same way the left is trying to paint Hillary and Obama as moderates

How can a pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage politician NOT be a Liberal to a partisan like you?

RSR, keep in mind, you are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage candidate. Jim Webb is more Conservative than Rudy is.

How can a pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage politician NOT be a Liberal to a partisan like you?

RSR, keep in mind, you are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage candidate. Jim Webb is more Conservative than Rudy is.

Not at all

You must have missed (or ignored) my repsonses to those anti Rudy talking points

Not at all

You must have missed (or ignored) my repsonses to those anti Rudy talking points

they aren't "anti-Rudy talking points"...they are his record. pro-gun control....not just enforcing existing gun control laws, but enacting new ones while mayor..... pro-choice.... unabashedly so....said so last week....pro gay rights.... has always been and is on record as supporting civil unions.

they aren't "anti-Rudy talking points"...they are his record. pro-gun control....not just enforcing existing gun control laws, but enacting new ones while mayor..... pro-choice.... unabashedly so....said so last week....pro gay rights.... has always been and is on record as supporting civil unions.

and libs are desperate to take him out of the race so they ignore what he has said

and libs are desperate to take him out of the race so they ignore what he has said

I like Rudy as a candidate. I like his record as a moderate mayor of New York City. I have a sister and brother-in-law who live on the upper east side. They are both lifelong democrats, but they liked Rudy as a mayor..... I don't think they would necessarily vote for him over Hillary or Edwards or Obama, but they - nor I - would be terribly disappointed if he won. A moderate pro gun control, pro choice pro gay rights president from New York City? I could live with that.

Apparently The Road To Hell Is Paved With [red states rules]. ;)

By all means, a Guliani nomination is a win-win situation for the liberals. I'm sure the family values voters will love that Guliani announced to his ex-wife that he was divorcing her through a press conference without telling her beforehand.

I like Rudy as a candidate. I like his record as a moderate mayor of New York City. I have a sister and brother-in-law who live on the upper east side. They are both lifelong democrats, but they liked Rudy as a mayor..... I don't think they would necessarily vote for him over Hillary or Edwards or Obama, but they - nor I - would be terribly disappointed if he won. A moderate pro gun control, pro choice pro gay rights president from New York City? I could live with that.

I have to agree with the moderate, how could I not? My Democratic friends also like him, a few over Hillary.

I have to agree with the moderate, how could I not? My Democratic friends also like him, a few over Hillary.

either way, you get a pro-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay rights New York moderate. How do you think the folks that live in the red states will swallow that?

either way, you get a pro-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay rights New York moderate. How do you think the folks that live in the red states will swallow that?

Depends where their priorities are. I'm very prolife and 2nd amendment. Still, to me the WOT is most important.

You act as if all the other Republicans are defeatists. It's not like Rudy is the only hope for the WOT.

I liked what I saw of Huckabee, but of the declared candidates, so far Guiliani has my vote.

Forum List

Back