Giuliani new lie is Trump never knew abt Stormy Daniels payment- despite saying opposite months ago

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Giuliani-new-lie-about-Stormy-Daniels-Screenshot-20190301-105757.png

Giuliani-new-lie-about-Stormy-Daniels-Screenshot-20190301-105811.png

Is that senile old bastard going to jail, or what?

You want him in jail for lying? Really? I don’t think you thought this through. Or did you?

The entire media giggled about Hillary's (government funded) little squad of thugs dedicated to ruining the lives of women who dared to come forward about being molested by her husband. They called it the "Bimbo Eruption Squad". Imagine a republican activist targeting some poor babe with a comment like "drag a $20 through a trailer park"? Now the crazy angry left is outraged about Trump paying off a stripper? Give me a break.

ATTENTION BED WETTERS!!!

NOW HEAR THIS!!

NO ONE GIVES A FRUIT FLY'S FUCK ABOUT STORMY DANIELS, OR IF TRUMP SKULL FUCKED HER!!!!

Incidentally, you forget she has to pay his lawyer's tab.

YOU MAY NOW GO BACK TO PARROTING SOME OTHER INSIPID SHIT...

That is all....

lol On the other hand, Cohen pled guilty to making a campaign contribution in excess of $2,700 and if it was Trump's money there would be no limit to how much was contributed, it would seem Cohen and Mueller are agreeing with Giuliani.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave / When first we practice to deceive."

If Rudy was not concerned about this then he would NOT be trying to spin it like he is spinning it.

It's hilarious watching a former prosecutor act as if he is defending a fvcking mafia crime family.

Fvcking AmeriKKKa ..........

At the time when the specific payment was negotiated with Daniels' lawyer, it was in the hands of Cohen, who was generally authorized to speak for Trump. LATER, Cohen briefed Trump, who concurred, asked Cohen to pay out of his own resources, and promised to reimburse him. Which he did.

Where is the fucking lie?

How is this an "illegal campaign contribution"?

Do you seriously believe, OP, that on this white-majority website, that anyone trusts the word of a psychotically paranoid, white-hating black racist pig like you? Exactly how far up your own intestines is your race-obsessed, race-baiting, brainless head?

I heard Trump say "check", so Rudy better re-think this one. Its not a crime, so why make it one by lying?

donny committed a campaign finance violation - both b4 the installation & after. that is a big nono.

I heard Trump say "check", so Rudy better re-think this one. Its not a crime, so why make it one by lying?

donny committed a campaign finance violation - both b4 the installation & after. that is a big nono.

Its a small fine for incorrectly reporting the finances AFTER the election. John Edwards did the same, no biggie.
Rick Santorum explained it to Anderson Cooper's minions on CNN.

Last edited:

lol On the other hand, Cohen pled guilty to making a campaign contribution in excess of $2,700 and if it was Trump's money there would be no limit to how much was contributed, it would seem Cohen and Mueller are agreeing with Giuliani.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave / When first we practice to deceive."

The John Edwards case was about identical blackmail payment being charged as a campaign finance law violation, and the jury was having none of it.
Clearly blackmail payments are NOT part of a political campaign, and an attempt to make it so would make the prosecutors aiding and abetting blackmail.
People have a right to privacy that includes paying blackmail, if they so desire.

Sorry, Kyzr, I did not see your post already covering this until after I posted it.

Its a small fine for incorrectly reporting the finances AFTER the election. John Edwards did the same, no biggie.
Rick Santorum explained it to Anderson Cooper's minions on CNN.

violating campaign finance laws are the least of donny's worries. time to start the subpoenas re: donny's taxes. as much as the basket dwellers are ragging on AOC - in less than 5 minutes, her direct no nonsense questions to the fixer set the stage for all kinds new & interesting investigations into donny's 'red line' finances.

of course no one has forgotten the emoluments clause he violated either....

ATTENTION BED WETTERS!!!

NOW HEAR THIS!!

NO ONE GIVES A FRUIT FLY'S FUCK ABOUT STORMY DANIELS, OR IF TRUMP SKULL FUCKED HER!!!!

Incidentally, you forget she has to pay his lawyer's tab.

YOU MAY NOW GO BACK TO PARROTING SOME OTHER INSIPID SHIT...

That is all....

The way your mind gets ejected out of your head by the pressure of inconviniebt facts is fun to watch.

It wasn’t the fucking, it was the payoffs, their illegal structuring and a lot of lying that is the problem.

Forum List

Back