Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit brought by 2 Georgia election workers

The government, politicians, lawyers, and judges are destroying private attorneys who dare to represent Trump.

Anybody who thinks that is okay, belongs in Russia 75 years ago.

All our laws, rules, regulations, precedents, and constitutional rights have been thrown out be the Democrats, and all you IDIOTS are okay with this?

Trump being right or wrong is one thing, attacking and destroying his lawyers is TYRANNY.

Democrats and many Republicans are tyrants.

yes, I can hear your music, nice

[Verse 1]
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley narodov
Yediny, moguchy Sovetsky Soyuz!

[Chorus]
Slavsya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye
Druzhby narodov nadyozhny oplot!
Partiya Lenina — sila narodnaya
Nas k torzhestvu kommunizma vedyot!

[Verse 2]
Skvoz' grozy siyalo nam solntse svobody
I Lenin veliky nam put' ozaril
Na pravoye delo on podnyal narody
Na trud i na podvigi nas vdokhnovil!

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
V pobede bessmertnykh idey kommunizma
My vidim gryadushcheye nashey strany
I krasnomu znameni slavnoy otchizny
My budem vsegda bezzavetno verny!

yes, I can hear your music, nice

[Verse 1]
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley narodov
Yediny, moguchy Sovetsky Soyuz!

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Skvoz' grozy siyalo nam solntse svobody
I Lenin veliky nam put' ozaril
Na pravoye delo on podnyal narody
Na trud i na podvigi nas vdokhnovil!

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
V pobede bessmertnykh idey kommunizma
My vidim gryadushcheye nashey strany
I krasnomu znameni slavnoy otchizny
My budem vsegda bezzavetno verny!
That's one way to uncover a Russian bot! 😄

point made, the democrats will financially ruin anybody, to include lawyers, that are not part of the their elite cabal

Democrats aren't "ruining" anybody. Democrats aren't forcing these people to lie, cheat, threaten or criminally harass election workers, or file false claims of election fraud with the courts. Donald Trump and Rudy Guliani decided all by themselves to commit these crimes.

Donald Trump decided he wasn't leaving office no matter what happened, and he told EVERYBODY in the country what he was going to do: He was going to claim the election was rigged, refuse to concede, and let the courts decide.

Except that Trump falsely believed this "his Supreme Court" would find for him, and they wouldn't even hear the case.

30% of what? Trump won't even show up after finding out how few are attracted to his bait. In any case one third of Republicans remain MAGAts and one third of voters are Republican. Multiply.

Rudy will have to cover Trump's "expenses" in hosting the fundraiser. There's venue rent, there will probably be a food service, drinks, maybe a round of golf. Cooks, servers, to pay, golf cart rentals, greens fees - the course will need maintenance after the tourney and that costs money.

Eric held a fundraiser for St. Judes and charged them 20% for "expenses"
I know, being hired as a lawyer by a republican who promises to address corruption in Washington D.C. is crossing the line

The Republican who promised to "address corruption" in Washington, presided over the most corrupt administration in American history. Trump addressed corruption alright. The address was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC.

The Republican who promised to "address corruption" in Washington, presided over the most corrupt administration in American history. Trump addressed corruption alright. The address was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC.
hahahahha, that is the address of Democrat Biden

you are right, Biden and the Democrats are the most corrupt politicians in history.

attacking lawyers, so that people can not have representation, very Marxist of the Democrats

you are right, Biden and the Democrats are the most corrupt politicians in history.

attacking lawyers, so that people can not have representation, very Marxist of the Democrats
Are you Simping for lawyers now? :lmao: We must be nearing the bottom of the barrel now. Surely.

One of the best lawyers in the world, responsible for convicting many mafia members, is called a piece of shit by Democrats, because criminals hate prosecutors that are honest and successful.

He's a POS, validated by the judge in a civil suit, that is very well documented, against two women, that did nothing wrong.

Two women that did not have the resources to fight back. Not only is he a POS, he's also a sniveling coward.

One of the best lawyers in the world, responsible for convicting many mafia members, is called a piece of shit by Democrats, because criminals hate prosecutors that are honest and successful.

OJ Simpson was one of the greatest running backs who ever lived, and a hero to young black men everywhere, is called a murderer by the cops because cops hate rich succesful black men.

Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit brought by 2 Georgia election workers.
After admitting he made false statements about the election workers, the judge has found in favor the election workers in the defamation law suit.
As a result of supporting Donald Trump, Giulani:
Is facing multiple felony counts in the state of Georgia for election interference
His law license was suspended in the state of New York
He was disbarred in D.C.
He has now been found guilty in a defamation law suit
He is facing major financial problems because of his legal bills

Trump is refusing to help with the legal bills Giuliani is facing as of result of carrying out Trump's requests to overturn the 2020 election.

Another person burned by Trump after helping him. When will people learn

Those two workers are guilty as sin. One more bought and paid for judge is nothing new.

Sure didn't hurt that the Fulton Co. DA arrested him and made it difficult for him to be in two courtrooms at the same time.

Course Ruby Freeman bragged about delivering an extra 100k votes to Biden, and Biden gave her a Freedom medal for it. Sort of puts the lie to her claims in this case that she didn't cheat. Why would Biden give her a medal if she's totally innocent. They claim it's because Giuliani said some bad things about her.

WTF???

Giuliani says bad stuff about a poll worker who is on camera scanning the same stack of Biden ballots over and over and over, and Biden for some strange reason gives her the highest medal a civilian can get? Without Ruby's hard work Biden would have lost Georgia by 83,000 votes.

"Course Ruby Freeman bragged about delivering an extra 100k votes to Biden,..."

Wow. I have never heard this one. If this is true, it would set the whole case on it's ear and probably prove the election fraud as well. The only problem is, I can't seem to find evidence she said this. Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

He's a POS, validated by the judge in a civil suit, that is very well documented, against two women, that did nothing wrong.

Two women that did not have the resources to fight back. Not only is he a POS, he's also a sniveling coward.
sure he is, the democrats have been innocent bunnies for all of time

The "elites" made Rudy Giuliani slice and dice the State Farm video to make a false narrative about the election.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Corruption moved to Mar-a-lago on January 21st, 2021.

I wouldn't hire a crooked lawyer, or a crooked accountant. First off, if they'll cheat someone else, they'll cheat you as well. And if they're are as dishonest as this bunch, you'll end up in jail along side them, which is exactly what is happening.

Corruption moved to Mar-a-lago on January 21st, 2021.

I wouldn't hire a crooked lawyer, or a crooked accountant. First off, if they'll cheat someone else, they'll cheat you as well. And if they're are as dishonest as this bunch, you'll end up in jail along side them, which is exactly what is happening.
sure it is, the rich billionaire become president is corrupt whereas the poor lawyer become politician than got rich is not crooked

gotcha

Forum List

Back