Giuliani heads to Ukraine in search of ‘very helpful’ info on Biden and Hillary probes

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
/——/ And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

And of course, the RATs are having a conniption.

Last edited:
I thought Rudy was just fing with the deep state and Biden...but he is actually going....Joe can't get by this...he will have to withdraw from the race once the facts come out...now we know why Obama told him not to run....this scheme was a blatant move to get millions of dollars for his son...and he got it...who was the victim?...the American tax payer....
Yesterday Joe stated he wants free healthcare for illegal aliens...this will doom his campaign...no one wants illegal aliens to sneak into America without working a single day or paying a single dollar in taxes to get free healthcare....

I thought Rudy was just fing with the deep state and Biden...but he is actually going....Joe can't get by this...he will have to withdraw from the race once the facts come out...now we know why Obama told him not to run....this scheme was a blatant move to get millions of dollars for his son...and he got it...who was the victim?...the American tax payer....
Yesterday Joe stated he wants free healthcare for illegal aliens...this will doom his campaign...no one wants illegal aliens to sneak into America without working a single day or paying a single dollar in taxes to get free healthcare....

That's a Democrat for ya. Millions of Americans can go without healthcare but make sure we take care of those illegals.

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.
Giuliani will travel to Ukraine, saying country's probes may be 'very, very helpful' for Trump

"We’re not meddling in an election; we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani continued, when pressed on whether his visit would be appropriate. "And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

Giuliani said he expects to travel to Kiev, Ukraine's capital, in the coming days.

Can you blame them? Slow Joe took Air Force 2 to see if he could get the investigator fired that was looking into the employer of Hunter. He threatened foreign aid if the guy wasn't taken off the job.

And the libs are having a cow. How dare Rudy give democRATs a taste of their own medicine.

Hopefully he doesn't come back They know how to handle AH's there

Giuliani's efforts on behalf of Trump have been more embarrassing than anything.

That's nice, dear.

That's nice, dear.
/——/ “That's nice, dear.” Leftists words for holy shyt.

Of course, if there was nothing there to find and Rudy a dolt wasting his time you know THE DEMOCRAT'S WOULDN'T BE CRYING SO LOUDLY ABOUT IT!

Giuliani heads to Ukraine in search of ‘very helpful’ info on Biden and Hillary probes

Sounds like Trump is scared shitless of Biden - to seek election help from a foreign country. Biden is not my ideal candidate - but it's sounding more and more like he's the one I'll be voting for.

Let's hope Ukrainian Nazi government won't kill Giuliani (like they do basically with everybody who dares to stand in their criminal way) in my home country of Ukraine and blame Putin for that .

During last 5 years Ukraine has turned into a very criminal swamp (under total control from Washington Swamp).

Last edited:

Of course, if there was nothing there to find and Rudy a dolt wasting his time you know THE DEMOCRAT'S WOULDN'T BE CRYING SO LOUDLY ABOUT IT!
First I heard of it and somehow I am surviving the shock of Giuliani going on a mission to meet some very important hookers in Eastern Europe.

Let's hope Ukrainian Nazis won't kill Giuliani in my home country of Ukraine and blame Putin for that .

During last 6 tears Ukraine has turned into a very criminal swamp under total control from Washington Swamp.
Have you guys replaced your plumbing in southeastern Ukraine since the war? How much of your city has returned to having flush toilets?

Sounds like Trump is scared shitless of Biden - to seek election help from a foreign country. Biden is not my ideal candidate - but it's sounding more and more like he's the one I'll be voting for.

I don't think it has anything to do with worrying. Now if Trump used his federal agencies to spy on Biden, taking phony documents to the FISA court, have FBI agents staying in contact with him as to how the scheme to defeat Biden is going, then I would say they are scared.

Forum List

Back