Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

Gina is a smart hot chick that has more courage than any of those queers and transexuals in the China Joe administration.

"Getting shot in the back"? I'm talking about illegal immigrants; cop shootings are a separate issue.

And FYI, they're all put into "cages", children and adults alike, i.e., fenced-in detention areas.

Oh, that makes it better....

Bullshit and a dodge. How did Sandmann come by the information that Phillips was a vet in the sixty seconds or so that it took Phillips to approach Sandmann from where he was at?

He could have asked... you know. Instead of smirking like a little bitch while his friends chanted "Build the wall".

"Getting shot in the back"? I'm talking about illegal immigrants; cop shootings are a separate issue.

And FYI, they're all put into "cages", children and adults alike, i.e., fenced-in detention areas.

Oh, that makes it better....

I didn't say or imply that it makes it better, I said it was a separate issue.

Bullshit and a dodge. How did Sandmann come by the information that Phillips was a vet in the sixty seconds or so that it took Phillips to approach Sandmann from where he was at?

He could have asked... you know.

Answer the question: How did Sandmann come by the information that Phillips was a vet in the sixty seconds or so that it took Phillips to approach Sandmann from where he was at?

Instead of smirking like a little bitch

While Phillips banged his drum unprovoked in his face like a little bitch.

while his friends chanted "Build the wall".

A lie. They did not chant "Build that wall". Prove that they did. And no, a garbled video made by some basement-dwelling snowflake on his home computer using sound-manipulation freeware does not count.

Nope... Same problem. You are locking people up who didn't really commit a serious offense to terrorize other people.

I mean, we could shoot jaywalkers (and not just the black ones) and I'm sure that would decrease, but most people would consider that harsh.

You know, there was something in the eighth amendment about cruel and unusual punishment. Something in the sixth amendment about speedy trials. Locking up children for years for committing essentially a misdemeanor is pretty much the opposite of what this country stands for.

A lie. They did not chant "Build that wall". Prove that they did

You make my point. I already proved that, and you tried to gaslight us all into claiming it didn't happen.

Nope... Same problem. You are locking people up who didn't really commit a serious offense to terrorize other people.

I mean, we could shoot jaywalkers (and not just the black ones) and I'm sure that would decrease, but most people would consider that harsh.

You know, there was something in the eighth amendment about cruel and unusual punishment. Something in the sixth amendment about speedy trials. Locking up children for years for committing essentially a misdemeanor is pretty much the opposite of what this country stands for.

You make my point. I already proved that, and you tried to gaslight us all into claiming it didn't happen.
You are a dishonest debater.

That issue has nothing to do with cops shooting people.

So is having contempt for someone because of their religious beliefs (Sandmann).

Your moralizing is so much diarrhea in the wind, it's a wonder you don't have to wipe your mouth with Charmin after you speak.

I didn't claim it didn't happen, it just didn't happen. I've seen all the videos from that day, including the one you shared that the guy fucked up so bad it sounded like someone speaking Afrikaans in a coffee can. That is precisely why I stipulated not to use any videos that were manipulated with freeware.

Sorry but, unless you can prove it somehow with a professionally manipulated audio where we can clearly hear the words, my argument stands.

And again, I don't think you have a fucking clue what gaslighting means. You say they chanted "Build that wall" and I say they didn't. Simple disagreement, yes? But to you, I am gaslighting.

Your logic here is just plain non-existent. If I'm gaslighting then so are you.

Actually, they are both the same thing. If white people were shot for traffic violations or border infractions, you wouldn't be so Blaise about it.

So is having contempt for someone because of their religious beliefs (Sandmann).

Uh, no, actually, Religious beliefs don't deserve any special consideration. Religion is at the end of the day a choice. You CHOOSE to believe silly shit. I can maybe cut Smirky a little slack because he's still a kid and his parents have been brainwashing him his whole life to believe that some Pedophile in a Dress is really speaking for an Imaginary Sky Fairy who really, really hates contraception. But at the end, it's a choice.

You say they chanted "Build that wall" and I say they didn't. Simple disagreement, yes? But to you, I am gaslighting.

Except we have tape showing they did.

Actually, they are both the same thing. If white people were shot for traffic violations or border infractions, you wouldn't be so Blaise about it.

Uh, no, actually, Religious beliefs don't deserve any special consideration. Religion is at the end of the day a choice. You CHOOSE to believe silly shit. I can maybe cut Smirky a little slack because he's still a kid and his parents have been brainwashing him his whole life to believe that some Pedophile in a Dress is really speaking for an Imaginary Sky Fairy who really, really hates contraception. But at the end, it's a choice.

You say they chanted "Build that wall" and I say they didn't. Simple disagreement, yes? But to you, I am gaslighting.

Zero to do with Gina Carano. Reported.

Nope. Now it's my turn to say I'm not playing your game.

And who or what is "Blaise"? Did you mean to say "blasé"?

Uh, no, actually, Religious beliefs don't deserve any special consideration.

I didn't say anything about special considerations and it is irrelevant anyway. Special considerations for religious beliefs and prejudice against those who have them are two different things.

Religion is at the end of the day a choice. You CHOOSE to believe silly shit.

All true but still irrelevant. A person's religious beliefs are a choice but harboring contempt for those who have them is also a choice.

Trying to enter the country illegally is also a choice. Getting caught and detained is a potential consequence (Consequence Culture) to that choice and these people know this and willingly make that choice anyway.

I can maybe cut Smirky a little slack because he's still a kid and his parents have been brainwashing him his whole life to believe that some Pedophile in a Dress is really speaking for an Imaginary Sky Fairy who really, really hates contraception. But at the end, it's a choice.

And here is your prejudice on full display. I also need to point out that Sandmann's religious beliefs were irrelevant to the incident with Phillips in D.C.. It was neither the cause nor a contributing factor in any way but you brought it up anyway. You also had to bring up his pro-life stance and the fact that he and his group had attended a March For Life rally that day even though that was irrelevant too.

Let's do a thought (hate) experiment. Below is a pic of an elderly man being assaulted by a BLM rioter in St. Louis last Summer. Here we have a blatant case of disrespecting an elder. Let's see if you can summon up the same level of contempt for this guy as you did with Sandmann.

pasted image 0.png

I understand it may be difficult to hate him as much, mainly due to three mitigating factors:

1.) He's one of your pet "brown people" so that complicates things somewhat.

2.) He's probably not Catholic, which further complicates things.

3.) He's not smiling. The worst of the three.

However, there's two factors that might help you summon the proper level of hate:

1.) He's disrespecting an elder, which is obvious. But even worse:

2.) He never asked the old man if he was a vet.

No, "we" do not. I watched your stupid ineptly manipulated video and I heard no such thing. If I had not watched your video then you might have a case for an allegation of gaslighting, but I did.

And you still haven't explained how Sandmann knew Phillips was a vet.

So, why can't conservatives make movies that don't suck?

Pretty simple. Movies don't drive culture. They reflect it. Conservative movies don't reflect the culture.

Why do conservatives fail at humor?

Because they find joy in cruelty, and most people don't. Punching up is funny. Punching down isn't. Conservatives only know how to punch down, and lick the boots of those above them. That's pathetic, not funny.

So, Ben Shapiro will make a really bad movie with Gina Carino. Who knows, it might even make money, like "God's Not Dead" did. But the sequels faded. Even conservatives don't really like watching conservative movies.

I didn't say anything about special considerations and it is irrelevant anyway. Special considerations for religious beliefs and prejudice against those who have them are two different things.

Nope. It's impossible to be "prejudiced" against religions. If you have your own view of how the universe works, then you reject everyone elses... I'm critical of most religions... But since I was brought up Catholic and rejected it, I'm completely entitled to criticize Catholicism.

And here is your prejudice on full display. I also need to point out that Sandmann's religious beliefs were irrelevant to the incident with Phillips in D.C.. It was neither the cause nor a contributing factor in any way but you brought it up anyway. You also had to bring up his pro-life stance and the fact that he and his group had attended a March For Life rally that day even though that was irrelevant too.

It was exactly why the little smirking punk was there. He was there protesting a woman's right to choose.

Let's do a thought (hate) experiment. Below is a pic of an elderly man being assaulted by a BLM rioter in St. Louis last Summer. Here we have a blatant case of disrespecting an elder. Let's see if you can summon up the same level of contempt for this guy as you did with Sandmann.

Since you haven't provided context, I really can't. Tell you what, provide the context, then I can review.

No, "we" do not. I watched your stupid ineptly manipulated video and I heard no such thing. If I had not watched your video then you might have a case for an allegation of gaslighting, but I did.

Yeah, I know, "Who you going to trust, me or your lying eyes." Typical gaslighting.

Nope. It's impossible to be "prejudiced" against religions.

What the fuck do you think antisemitism is?

"Prejudice" means to prejudge, that's it. The meaning of the word is by no means constrained by the context of race. You can prejudge any group for any reason.

If you have your own view of how the universe works, then you reject everyone elses... I'm critical of most religions... But since I was brought up Catholic and rejected it, I'm completely entitled to criticize Catholicism.

You are correct in principle but you fail miserably in practice. Anyone is entitled to criticize other religions but you are not entitled to criticize individuals because of their religion. Which is exactly what you did with Sandmann. In Sandmann's case, you did much more than criticize his religion; you judged him - not just for smiling at Phillips - but for being Catholic and pro-life and you used these as a weapon to further vilify and denigrate him.

His religion was entirely immaterial to the events in D.C. but you brought it up anyway. How you reacted and what you said at the time when the incident was still relatively fresh in the nation's mind revealed much more about your character than anything you've said in the past few days.

It was exactly why the little smirking punk was there. He was there protesting a woman's right to choose.

And? What does it have to do with the incident with Phillips?

Since you haven't provided context, I really can't. Tell you what, provide the context, then I can review.

I provided a picture, dumbass. I also told you it happened in St. Louis last Summer during one of BLM's many "peaceful protests". Besides, you had even less context to go on in Sandmann's case but that didn't stop you from hating the kid right off the bat.

But never mind, it was done in the spirit of satire anyway, which I'm not at all surprised you didn't catch.

Yeah, I know, "Who you going to trust, me or your lying eyes." Typical gaslighting.

You're just going to have to come to grips with the fact that the video you shared is simply not compelling evidence that they said "Build that wall". If you happen to find one that is a little clearer and you can make out the words, by all means, share it.

Not being against their religion. You think the average Nazi cared how often Goldstein went to synagouge or if he was orthodox or reformed?

"Prejudice" means to prejudge, that's it. The meaning of the word is by no means constrained by the context of race. You can prejudge any group for any reason.

Yes, if you show up wanting to impose your religious stupidity on the rest of us, then, yes, yes, I am going to judge you harshly.

You are correct in principle but you fail miserably in practice. Anyone is entitled to criticize other religions but you are not entitled to criticize individuals because of their religion. Which is exactly what you did with Sandmann. In Sandmann's case, you did much more than criticize his religion; you judged him - not just for smiling at Phillips - but for being Catholic and pro-life and you used these as a weapon to further vilify and denigrate him.

Yes, he was out there wearing his bigotry and misogyny on his sleeve. That's why he deserved to be vilified.

His religion was entirely immaterial to the events in D.C. but you brought it up anyway. How you reacted and what you said at the time when the incident was still relatively fresh in the nation's mind revealed much more about your character than anything you've said in the past few days.

Actually, it was completely material. He was there because his Pedophile Run Church is against a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body. So he was with a group that got all riled up and then attacked people of color. Kind of like how Trump riled up a bunch of people and set them loose on the capitol.

That misogyny and racism often go hand in hand?

I provided a picture, dumbass. I also told you it happened in St. Louis last Summer during one of BLM's many "peaceful protests". Besides, you had even less context to go on in Sandmann's case but that didn't stop you from hating the kid right off the bat.

We had full video of his smirking little face and his friends taunting POC. I have no idea white that old white bigot was getting his ass kicked. He was wearing what looks like a Blue Lives Matter or All Lives Matter tee-shirt. He might have blurted out the N-word right before he got his ass kicked. Maybe he through the first punch. Again, no story to go along with it, I don't know the context.

You're just going to have to come to grips with the fact that the video you shared is simply not compelling evidence that they said "Build that wall". If you happen to find one that is a little clearer and you can make out the words, by all means, share it.

It was compelling to me. But in your altered reality, Floyd died of Drugs, Carano didn't say anything bad, Smirky was just minding his own business and Trump didn't tell anyone to storm the Capitol.

Not being against their religion. You think the average Nazi cared how often Goldstein went to synagouge or if he was orthodox or reformed?

Antisemitism in Europe stemmed from a hatred for a people that killed the savior. But it doesn't matter because it is still prejudice any way you look at it.

]Yes, if you show up wanting to impose your religious stupidity on the rest of us, then, yes, yes, I am going to judge you harshly.

If that's all it was in your case, I'd see your point. But you've made it clear you hate Catholics and Catholicism. Besides, it's no different than you wanting to impose your duplicitous and hypocritical morality on the rest of us.

Yes, he was out there wearing his bigotry and misogyny on his sleeve. That's why he deserved to be vilified.

Irrelevant. It had nothing to do with the confrontation with Phillips. There was absolutely no reason to bring Sandmann's Catholicism into a discussion about that.

Actually, it was completely material. He was there because his Pedophile Run Church is against a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body. So he was with a group that got all riled up and then attacked people of color. Kind of like how Trump riled up a bunch of people and set them loose on the capitol.

A Lie. They never attacked anyone. Prove it.

That misogyny and racism often go hand in hand?

A few things here:

1.) Your contention that Sandmann is a racist (or even that he is a misogynist for that matter) are merely opinion.

2.) The confrontation itself had nothing to do with the religious beliefs of either one of them.

3.) Fully half of all pro-lifers in this country are women. The misogyny argument is lame and ignorant of that fact.

We had full video of his smirking little face and his friends taunting POC. I have no idea white that old white bigot was getting his ass kicked.

You say you need more context to form an opinion but you've already formed the opinion that he's a bigot without the context you're asking for. Thank you for proving my point that you're full of shit.

He was wearing what looks like a Blue Lives Matter or All Lives Matter tee-shirt. He might have blurted out the N-word right before he got his ass kicked. Maybe he through the first punch. Again, no story to go along with it, I don't know the context.

Irrelevant. They disrespected an elderly man. And did you mean "threw" the first punch?

It was compelling to me.

Well, of course it was compelling to someone who hates a kid for being Catholic.

But in your altered reality, Floyd died of Drugs, Carano didn't say anything bad, Smirky was just minding his own business and Trump didn't tell anyone to storm the Capitol.

Actually, yes to all four. You see, I tend to look at the evidence and the circumstances whereas all you see is 1.) Black Man (or pet brown person), 2.) Conservative, 3.) Catholic and 4.) Trump.

Even with context you always see the Catholic, cop or conservative as the bad guy in every situation.

Antisemitism in Europe stemmed from a hatred for a people that killed the savior. But it doesn't matter because it is still prejudice any way you look at it.

Actually- if find it amusing that "antisemitism" is used today to scream at anyone who thinks the Zionists shouldn't be murdering the Palestinians... even though the Palestinians are more legitimately "Semitic" than the European Squatters... but I digress.

If that's all it was in your case, I'd see your point. But you've made it clear you hate Catholics and Catholicism. Besides, it's no different than you wanting to impose your duplicitous and hypocritical morality on the rest of us.

Nope.. If you don't want to have an abortion, I won't stop you from not getting one.

You say you need more context to form an opinion but you've already formed the opinion that he's a bigot without the context you're asking for. Thank you for proving my point that you're full of shit.

Actually, he was kind of dumb for getting into the middle of a riot and pissing people off.... but since you didn't provide context, I can't make a judgement.

1.) Your contention that Sandmann is a racist (or even that he is a misogynist for that matter) are merely opinion.

Wearing a MAGA hat makes him a racist. Wanting give a woman less rights that an unwanted glob of cells in her body makes him a misogynist. It's nice when you people self-identify.

Actually- if find it amusing that "antisemitism" is used today to scream at anyone who thinks the Zionists shouldn't be murdering the Palestinians... even though the Palestinians are more legitimately "Semitic" than the European Squatters... but I digress.

Who gives a shit?

Nope.. If you don't want to have an abortion, I won't stop you from not getting one.

Irrelevant. You still hate Catholics.

Actually, he was kind of dumb for getting into the middle of a riot and pissing people off....

Irrelevant. He was an elderly man being assaulted.

but since you didn't provide context, I can't make a judgement.

You already made a judgment, dumbass. Let me reiterate: You needed no context to call the old white guy a bigot but then you tell me you need more context to judge the brown person.

Again, you're full of shit.

Wearing a MAGA hat makes him a racist. Wanting give a woman less rights that an unwanted glob of cells in her body makes him a misogynist. It's nice when you people self-identify.

Tough shit. He's not racist because you say so. That's not how it works.

You're so desperate to be liked by blacks and minorities you're willing to lie, use double standards and compromise your own moral principles.

I think I'm done here. You are an unrepentant and unremitting, ignorant liar and you don't give a shit who gets destroyed as long as it's not your precious and helpless brown people.

For good reasons. Trying to impose their backwards beliefs on the rest of us as policy, abusing children and a 2000 year history of bad behavior.

But since you didn't provide context, we don't know why. You think old people can't be dangerous? Unlike Smirky McBitchslap, where we have film of what he and the other LCB's did, you didn't provide any background but one picture.

You already made a judgment, dumbass. Let me reiterate: You needed no context to call the old white guy a bigot but then you tell me you need more context to judge the brown person.

He was a old white guy at a BLM rally with a tee-shirt to mock them. Um, yeah, I think I need more context, such as "who threw the first punch".

No, he's a racist because he's wearing a MAGA hat. It's the new Klan Hood. It's wonderful when you people self-identify.

I think I'm done here. You are an unrepentant and unremitting, ignorant liar and you don't give a shit who gets destroyed as long as it's not your precious and helpless brown people.

You were done a long time ago.... I'm just enjoying mocking you at this point.

Waaahhhhh, Mommy, I lost my white privilege!!!!!

For good reasons. Trying to impose their backwards beliefs on the rest of us as policy, abusing children and a 2000 year history of bad behavior.

But since you didn't provide context, we don't know why. You think old people can't be dangerous? Unlike Smirky McBitchslap, where we have film of what he and the other LCB's did, you didn't provide any background but one picture.

He was a old white guy at a BLM rally with a tee-shirt to mock them. Um, yeah, I think I need more context, such as "who threw the first punch".

No, he's a racist because he's wearing a MAGA hat. It's the new Klan Hood. It's wonderful when you people self-identify.

You were done a long time ago.... I'm just enjoying mocking you at this point.

Waaahhhhh, Mommy, I lost my white privilege!!!!!

You're the little wokepuss that ran, lied, waffled, gave lame excuses about gaslighting as soon as you were asked one question. Actually, two questions. You ran and hid after the first one and gave the same lame excuses for not answering the second one.

You're not very good at this debate thing and in fact, you are fucking awful at it. You do fine as long as you don't have to do any more than sling off-the-cuff, reactionary remarks but as soon as you are asked to actually define or explain your position or provide evidence, you run and hide like a little bitch. Sandmann has more gumption in his MAGA hat than you'll ever have.

You're the little wokepuss that ran, lied, waffled, gave lame excuses about gaslighting as soon as you were asked one question. Actually, two questions. You ran and hid after the first one and gave the same lame excuses for not answering the second one.

Aww... I thought you said you were done... you can't even stick to that.

You're not very good at this debate thing and in fact, you are fucking awful at it. You do fine as long as you don't have to do any more than sling off-the-cuff, reactionary remarks but as soon as you are asked to actually define or explain your position or provide evidence, you run and hide like a little bitch. Sandmann has more gumption in his MAGA hat than you'll ever have.

Sandman is a little punk. The thing is, I'm not going along with your gaslighting and I'm not playing a stupid game with you after I've seen you guys do this before. I don't have to prove that what Carano said was objectionable... BECAUSE DISNEY FIRED HER FOR IT!!!! That means a lot of people reviewed the situation, and realized that firing her was the most cost effective solution.

You can go away now.

Aww... I thought you said you were done... you can't even stick to that.

I AM done. You did notice that I did not continue the "discussion" on Sandmann or Carano, yes?

Sandman is a little punk. The thing is, I'm not going along with your gaslighting and I'm not playing a stupid game with you after I've seen you guys do this before. I don't have to prove that what Carano said was objectionable...

I never asked you to prove anything, I asked you to explain why you thought it was antisemitic. You were too wokepussed to even do that much.

BECAUSE DISNEY FIRED HER FOR IT!!!! That means a lot of people reviewed the situation, and realized that firing her was the most cost effective solution.

You can go away now.

I don't think you understand where I'm coming from. I understand that Disney fired her because they thought it was "objectionable". But that only proves that Disney either caved to the wokepussy mob or they are just as morally addlebrained as the wokepussy Twittermuffins or both. It does not prove that what she said was objectionable.

Forum List

Back