Gift That Keeps on Giving

Of course the article is FAKE.
Why do you blindly accept this quacks word?

Explosive News, next 3-4 weeks should bring even more devastating deadly news for the vaccinated.

Of course the article is FAKE.
Why do you blindly accept this quacks word?

Explosive News, next 3-4 weeks should bring even more devastating deadly news for the vaccinated.
Like the quacks who said Trump was mentally ill? Like those quacks, or the quacks we have caught lying about Covid?

This is a doctor. He deserves the same respect as Fauci does.

You'd think he'd at least make an attempt to have some legitimacy instead of filming his "findings" in his showroom.

Gee...you think he's trying to sell something?

I thought it would take years for a study of that relationship. Just months? I have to question that.
There may be a correlation illusion based on the first people vaccinated were the elderly who are already in cancer's crosshairs.

I thought it would take years for a study of that relationship. Just months? I have to question that.
What I am surprised about is the linking to definite for profit advertising page for hawking drug for MyPatriot.com as well as Clothing for Liberty lovers, right here on the message board. I didn't know we could advertise for profit.

Do you blindly accept the word of the quack Tony Fauxci?
Fauci has been around for many years.

Fauci fucked up when he listened to trump forcing him to say "A" when he knew "B" was correct.
POS trump pressures people, or you lose your job.
This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

Fauci fucked up, too many people in his ear.
Rather than letting Professionals do their job, non-Professional (Like pos trump) had to have their agenda heard.

Fauci should have held ground and been stronger. He fucked up.

Not that surprising considering Fau Chi’s SARS-CoV-2 video wherein the ebola vaccine-linked mutation that he gets backwards links to the cancer in Marburg virus reservoir, Rousettus: cholangiocarcinoma.

Forum List

Back