Gift That Keeps on Giving

Fauci has been around for many years.

Fauci fucked up when he listened to trump forcing him to say "A" when he knew "B" was correct.
POS trump pressures people, or you lose your job.
This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

Fauci fucked up, too many people in his ear.
Rather than letting Professionals do their job, non-Professional (Like pos trump) had to have their agenda heard.

Fauci should have held ground and been stronger. He fucked up.
So Fauxci has who had funded the gain of function of viral diseases in the Huan Lab, has no responsibilities for the millions of deaths do to his funding? Got it. You are such a stupid person.

So Fauxci has who had funded the gain of function of viral diseases in the Huan Lab
When did Fauci do this (if he actually did)?
This was under trump, correct?
Nothing to do with Biden.

When did Fauci do this (if he actually did)?
This was under trump, correct?
Nothing to do with Biden.
Rand Paul knows. He filed criminal charges with the DOJ for Fauci lying to Congress about it. Fauci is just another above the law elites. I stopped listening to him after a month.

I want to hear from the monkeys. Yes the monkeys that are being used in Covid studies. In one lab alone (in Tulane Louisiana) they have over 5,000 monkeys that are being used to "test" Covid. Another lab in Texas has about 2,500 monkeys (Baboons,Rhesus, Marmosets) that they use to test Covid. Who knows how many more there are. Yet I have never heard mention of the monkeys, nor any mention on the data from these "studies" from MSM or Fuaci. To me that seems like one heck of a lot of monkeys (and money) and I want to know what they are "discovering".

It's good to have devil's advocates to question things.

Had never heard of Killer T cells and their benefit and so looked it up in relation to COVID vaccine. Dr. Cole questioned who's studying this, I came across this:

However, the killer T cells tended not to appear in large numbers until after the second vaccine dose—confirming the importance of that second dose for people with no COVID-19 history.

By contrast, in the prior-COVID-19 group, helper and killer T cells specific for the COVID-19 coronavirus were already substantially present before the first dose. After that first dose, T cell numbers rose somewhat, but did not significantly increase after the second dose.

Hopefully in months to come studies will be more complete and there will be many more sources that are understandable for those of us not into medical terminology.

I thought it would take years for a study of that relationship. Just months? I have to question that.
geez, i thought vaccines take anywhere from 5 years plus...to hit the market....just months.... I have to question that.

Fauci has been around for many years.

Fauci fucked up when he listened to trump forcing him to say "A" when he knew "B" was correct.
POS trump pressures people, or you lose your job.
This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

Fauci fucked up, too many people in his ear.
Rather than letting Professionals do their job, non-Professional (Like pos trump) had to have their agenda heard.

Fauci should have held ground and been stronger. He fucked up.
fake-i has been around for many years.
fake-i fucked up when IT opened ITS lying mouth....forcing IT to say "A" when he knew "B" was correct.
POS scum demonRATS pressure people, or you lose your job.
This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

fake-i fucked up--lying daily...(flip-flopping treasonist)
Rather than letting Professionals do their job, non-Professional (Like pos scum demonRATS and fake-i) had to have their agenda heard.

fake-i should have started telling the TRUTH months ago... He fucked up.

I think this topic is about the relationship of the vaccine and cancer, right?
His comment was about the accuracy of a study that's only months old. Right?

It's a fair question, unless it's ok to question science all of a sudden. Is it?

Cancer affects all ages. Covid does not.
Covid affects all ages and you are being willfully ignorant of you think age is not a factor in cancer demographics. Age is the single largest factor in cancer.

Attachments

• cancer.PNG
    cancer.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 18
I want to hear from the monkeys. Yes the monkeys that are being used in Covid studies. In one lab alone (in Tulane Louisiana) they have over 5,000 monkeys that are being used to "test" Covid. Another lab in Texas has about 2,500 monkeys (Baboons,Rhesus, Marmosets) that they use to test Covid. Who knows how many more there are. Yet I have never heard mention of the monkeys, nor any mention on the data from these "studies" from MSM or Fuaci. To me that seems like one heck of a lot of monkeys (and money) and I want to know what they are "discovering".
Those are democrats.

Of course the article is FAKE.
Why do you blindly accept this quacks word?

Explosive News, next 3-4 weeks should bring even more devastating deadly news for the vaccinated.
why do you blindly accept the wanna be a Dr.---fake-i?....this shit stain has done nothing but LIE on a daily basis, trying to put the fear of FAKE-I in every1...hopefully, your beloved QUACK dies a slow painful death....and you call yourself an AMERICAN---thats funny
the only thing fake is the QUACK 'FAKE-I'

Forum List

Back