Ghislaine Maxwell:meeting Jeffrey Epstein is greatest mistake of my life+hers&Elon Musk strange conversation where she told him "destroy the internet"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we have a new enemy. perverts like Maxwell. and we need to combat them and expose them head on. no mercy! no forgiveness!

• Banned
trivia:

on the day of Epstein's birth (January 20, 1953), Dwight D Eisonhower was sworn in as new President Of The United States

we have a new enemy. perverts like Maxwell. and we need to combat them and expose them head on. no mercy! no forgiveness!

The mistake was not meeting Epstein (Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself) but all the mistakes she made after meeting him are the problem. I am pretty sure, most of us have met scum. We just do not become scum and enablers of scum after meeting them.

• Banned
The mistake was not meeting Epstein (Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself) but all the mistakes she made after meeting him are the problem. I am pretty sure, most of us have met scum. We just do not become scum and enablers of scum after meeting them.
Epstein wore a full-length fur coat to school when he was a kid, that should have been a warning sign right there

i wore sweatpants to school, those were what i had, and was told i look like a hobo!

Forum List

Back