Gettysburg??

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Given the recent move to tear down anything and everything even remotely connected to the Confederacy, when are the idiot, anti-American leftists in this country going to target Gettysburg?

I give you Confederate General Robert Edward Lee:

gb61.jpg

And Confederate General James Longstreet:

gb63.jpg

There are 38 other monuments dedicated to the Confederacy within the borders of Gettysburg National Military Park.

Could it be possible that, given that it's Federal property, the anti-American scumbags who would otherwise try to tear them down are just too afraid of the response they would receive from the Federal government, as opposed to State governments which, to this point, have proven to be ineffective and impotent at best?

Adams County is heavily patriotic, went more than 2 to 1 in favor of Donald J Trump in 2016.

Besides, tourism to the national monument there is a huge business that a lot of people count on.

Libs try to pull some shit, there will be a 2nd Battle of Gettysburg and Antifa will be routed all the way back to their mum's basements.

Given the recent move to tear down anything and everything even remotely connected to the Confederacy, when are the idiot, anti-American leftists in this country going to target Gettysburg?

View attachment 352641

View attachment 352643

There are 38 other monuments dedicated to the Confederacy within the borders of Gettysburg National Military Park.

Could it be possible that, given that it's Federal property, the anti-American scumbags who would otherwise try to tear them down are just too afraid of the response they would receive from the Federal government, as opposed to State governments which, to this point, have proven to be ineffective and impotent at best?
I don't mind. The Gettysburg battlefield was the site of a great victory over treasonous slavers. Let it be celebrated forever.

Adams County is heavily patriotic, went more than 2 to 1 in favor of Donald J Trump in 2016.

Besides, tourism to the national monument there is a huge business that a lot of people count on.

Libs try to pull some shit, there will be a 2nd Battle of Gettysburg and Antifa will be routed all the way back to their mum's basements.
When,and not if, those statues come down..it won't be by the actions of protesters..but rather by order of the Federal Govt.--probably by Act of Congress.

Do I agree? I do not..but the handwriting is on the wall.

You beat me to it, thanks. York and Adams counties would kick the shit out of Antifa.

You beat me to it, thanks. York and Adams counties would kick the shit out of Antifa.
The non-existent Antifa could run all through that rural wasteland and never run into anybody.

View attachment 352641

View attachment 352643

Gettysburg is a national park and as such could provoke federal troops being sent to quell any riots or other stupid shit taking place. Trump just may relish the opportunity to send some troops there to knock a few heads together.

The non-existent Antifa could run all through that rural wasteland and never run into anybody.
Well if it is a rural wasteland that the non existent Antifa's bodies would not be found.

When President Biden takes office in a few months, no doubt the BLM-supporters in his Cabinet (and his VP) will suggest that Gettysburg shed any reminders of the Confederate States of America. And I guess that Arlington Cemetery will be stripped of any similar reminders.

I am guessing that Speaker Pelosi will be in charge of the purge, for she has already done a splendid job in removing certain portraits from the House.

She can also be assigned to draw up plans to demolish Mt. Vernon, the home of a famous slave owner.

Non existent ANIFTA? Roflmao....goddamn dumbass

It seems a little bizarre that there are 40 statues to Confederate officers in Gettysburg Military Cemetery, since it was always for the Union dead; the confederates hastily buried there after the battle were for the most part moved. There are few left in the cemetery.

If it keeps the tourists coming and no one minds, leave 'em alone. It just seems weird.

Well if it is a rural wasteland that the non existent Antifa's bodies would not be found.
Write a fan fiction about, weirdo :cuckoo:

Okay how do you sign up then?

View attachment 352641

View attachment 352643

Gettysburg.....

where Lincoln, EVIL YANKEE TYRANT and DICTATOR who started the WAR of NORTHERN AGGRESSION on freedom loving southern conservative christians who were so LAZY they needed slaves to do all their work for them / GREAT REPUBLICAN President who ended the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT Abomination of slavery.....

gave a speech?

View attachment 352641

View attachment 352643

I don't mind. The Gettysburg battlefield was the site of a great victory over treasonous slavers. Let it be celebrated forever.

I wouldn't tear down any statues

I would merely add data specifying ALL the facts about that general/person...

"he was a great general and military strategist
AND he supported the dissolution of the Union
AND he won the battle of the Bulge when they stormed the airfields
AND he was a traitor to the USA"

You Right Wingers just don't get it. The Gettysburg battlefield is an appropriate site for such monuments. It's history and it should be commemorated in such a place.

But not in front of a courthouse, on a town square or in front of state capitols.

How do we learn history? From books, in museums, at significant sites where that history took place. Why do we erect public monuments and statues? To commemorate and HONOR events and individuals.

Those monuments and statues serve as examples of the best of us, hence the honor.

View attachment 352641

View attachment 352643

Gettysburg.....

where Lincoln, EVIL YANKEE TYRANT and DICTATOR who started the WAR of NORTHERN AGGRESSION on freedom loving southern conservative christians who were so LAZY they needed slaves to do all their work for them / GREAT REPUBLICAN President who ended the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT Abomination of slavery.....

gave a speech?
ROTFLMFAO!

Thanks for the laugh! You do know that no one buys that BS. right? It was your caps that got me.....next time do it in Bold!

Okay how do you sign up then?

Maybe you missed the UN proudly displayed the ANIFTA symbol on their website?

Get your pointed head outa your overused ass

Sites of Union victories, like Gettysburg, should be celebrated, and sites of confederate victories should be desecrated. This stuff happened 160 years ago, and the confederacy didn't even last as long as Brad Pitt's and Jennifer Aniston's marriage. Get over it. The south will never rise again.

Forum List

Back