2 blacks shot inside BLM police free zone lol

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol

Homesick for Baltimore and Chicago. They've got to you know . . . sleep in the soil of their homelands or some shit.

I'd say impeach Raz Simone but no one elected or appointed him and he is accountable to no one.
Looks like racist whites are so powerful they have even permeated the autonomous zone and
shot two brothers.

Whatever the Progs decide with law enforcement, it does not take away from the fact that the sirens in many communities are operating 24 hours a day from police, medical trucks and fire engines. How this is handled is important. Also, there are times when medical trucks and fire engines need police.

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol
I hear they are debating who to hire the Ctips or the Bloods toact as their police

I hear they are debating who to hire the Ctips or the Bloods toact as their police
There is cops there already, try reading the story.

what color was the shooter?
Does it matter? Does the lives matter less?

Forum List

Back