Getting To Know The Players

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Some are well known , and have been for nigh on a quarter century: in 1996 Hillary Clinton was called a congenital liar, in the NYTimes.

Based on that, and a constant string of scandals....including bribery as a prominent one...any clear minded viewer would see her as the Kremlin's choice for President.

And, she was.

2. The claim is that she was torpedoed by Russian hackers who invaded the DNC servers and revealed all sorts of nasty gossip that caused her to lose the election.

Horsefeathers.

a. The public had been privy to her iniquities for decades.

b. If the DNC were victim of said crime.....why refuse to allow the FBI to investigate, i.e., examine the servers for proof it was Russia?

3. Which brings us to Dmitri Alperovitch, and Crowdstrike.

a. "FBI SAYS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULDN'T LET AGENTS SEE THE HACKED EMAIL SERVERS ....neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization's breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. "
https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

b. "In lieu of substantive evidence provided to the public that the alleged hacks which led to Wikileaks releases of DNC and Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta’s emails were orchestrated by the Russian Government, CrowdStrike’s bias has been cited as undependable in its own assessment, in addition to its skeptical methods and conclusions. The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation." What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

4. This summary from the Leftwing Slate:
".... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. "
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

5. Getting this? a. Hillary loses, a shock, and the claim is made that Russia did it to elect Trump, and her servers were hacked to reveal damaging material.

b. But she won't allow the servers to be examined, except by a certain private firm, CrowdStrike.

I'm gonna get to why this firm is questionable, who its 'kissin' cousins' are, and where funding comes from.

I want the investigation to continue. I want to know who was the mega donor for the dossier. And more importantly who gave it to that lying mother trucking McCain who "felt he had to give the fake dossier to the FBI" AND THEN Why was Comey ready to pay FBI money to Steeles to dig up so called more dirt on Trump?

I really really want to know about McCain in all of this.

Now that even Trump has admitted that the Russians interfered with the election, and since we already know that the motive of their interference was to help Trump,

threads like this are even more retarded than they'd already be without this knowledge.

As to Crowd Strike Check out the Atlantic Council. Dmitritri sp ?not good with names that dont have vowels that asshole is back to back with Susan Rice and others including daughter Mika. Her father was a big player in the Atlantic Council.\\I'm finally on high speed so I can check out anything you guys can give me.

Now that even Trump has admitted that the Russians interfered with the election, and since we already know that the motive of their interference was to help Trump,

threads like this are even more retarded than they'd already be without this knowledge.

No more so than the Ukrainian government lying during the election to get Manafort to resign during the election. Still pissed off at this one. But the Dems working with the Ukrainian government worked to kill off Manafort\

So cry me a freaking river.

I want the investigation to continue. I want to know who was the mega donor for the dossier. And more importantly who gave it to that lying mother trucking McCain who "felt he had to give the fake dossier to the FBI" AND THEN Why was Comey ready to pay FBI money to Steeles to dig up so called more dirt on Trump?

I really really want to know about McCain in all of this.

Two weeks ago, I began this thread...
Time To Reveal Who Putin Wanted As President

....one which ran counter to every news source and attacked the Liberal propaganda that the Kremlin wanted Trump to win.

I stated that it was disinformation by both the Russians, and by the losing Democrats.

The central issue, as I see it, is
1. who was the more malleable....bribable...candidate: clearly Hillary
and
2. what is the only actual evidence of Russia involving itself in the campaign
(there is no actual internet evidence)

The dossier that supposedly linked Trump with unspeakable acts is the key.

And...as I said....Russia put the dossier together.

Now....this:

"Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators
A secretive Washington firm that commissioned the dubious intelligence dossier on Donald Trump is stonewalling congressional investigators trying to learn more about its connections to the Democratic Party.

....Fusion GPS, after it refused to answer questions and provide records to the panel identifying who financed the error-ridden dossier, which was circulated during the election and has sparked much of the Russia scandal.....

....it’s actually an opposition-research group for Democrats, and the founders, who are more political activists than journalists, have a pro-Hillary, anti-Trump agenda."
http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

As to Crowd Strike Check out the Atlantic Council. Dmitritri sp ?not good with names that dont have vowels that asshole is back to back with Susan Rice and others including daughter Mika. Her father was a big player in the Atlantic Council.\\I'm finally on high speed so I can check out anything you guys can give me.

I'm gonna get to those connections.....

1. Some are well known , and have been for nigh on a quarter century: in 1996 Hillary Clinton was called a congenital liar, in the NYTimes.

Based on that, and a constant string of scandals....including bribery as a prominent one...any clear minded viewer would see her as the Kremlin's choice for President.

And, she was.

2. The claim is that she was torpedoed by Russian hackers who invaded the DNC servers and revealed all sorts of nasty gossip that caused her to lose the election.

Horsefeathers.

a. The public had been privy to her iniquities for decades.

b. If the DNC were victim of said crime.....why refuse to allow the FBI to investigate, i.e., examine the servers for proof it was Russia?

3. Which brings us to Dmitri Alperovitch, and Crowdstrike.

a. "FBI SAYS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULDN'T LET AGENTS SEE THE HACKED EMAIL SERVERS ....neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization's breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. "
FBI Says the Democratic Party Wouldn't Let Agents See the Hacked Email Servers | WIRED

b. "In lieu of substantive evidence provided to the public that the alleged hacks which led to Wikileaks releases of DNC and Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta’s emails were orchestrated by the Russian Government, CrowdStrike’s bias has been cited as undependable in its own assessment, in addition to its skeptical methods and conclusions. The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation." What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

4. This summary from the Leftwing Slate:
".... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. "
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

5. Getting this? a. Hillary loses, a shock, and the claim is made that Russia did it to elect Trump, and her servers were hacked to reveal damaging material.

b. But she won't allow the servers to be examined, except by a certain private firm, CrowdStrike.

I'm gonna get to why this firm is questionable, who its 'kissin' cousins' are, and where funding comes from.

BTW I really am finally on high speed. Instead of logging y hu in and cheering at 48 kps. :lol:

You go PC I am so glad you are out there. Now back to the links. Ir will kill others when and if the wind they all link up,.

6. Sooo....Crowdstrike seems to be a plausible source because the head of this private company is fiercely anti-Putin. Lends credence to Bill’s wife’s claim that Putin wanted Trump....
But Hillary is well-known to be a congenital liar.

"...CrowdStrike’s ... CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments...." What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

7. But wait.....who funds the Atlantic Council? "CrowdStrike, the third-party company relied upon by the FBI to make its assessment about alleged Russian hacking into the Democratic National Committee (DNC), was financed to the tune of $100 million from a funding drive last year led by Google Capital.
[Left-leaning] Google Capital, which now goes by the name of CapitalG, is an arm of Alphabet Inc., Google’s parent company. Eric Schmidt, the chairman of Alphabet, has been a staunch and active supporter of Hillary Clinton and is a longtime donor to the Democratic Party." DNC 'Russian Hacking' Conclusion Comes from Google-Linked Firm

CrowdStrike...hired by Hillary...funded by Leftist funders.....

What should we use as a prism through which to judge the players?

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
Longfellow

Follow the money....and where it came from.

Lies and fake media bullshit are not "knowledge".

so

Lies and fake media bullshit are not "knowledge".

So Trump is full of shit to admit to the Russian interference?

Too dumb. The premise of the thread relies on the FBI's cyber security experts being so incompetent as to not be able to discern that the data they got from crowdstrike is fake.

Try to be more articulate.

What are you objecting to?
Can't read? If the data from Crowdstrike could not be verified, the FBI would have dismissed it. You are not an expert, and at this point it is a near unanimous sentiment among the intelligence community and Congress that Russia worked to interfere in our election.

who cares what trump says? Dude is full of shit.
I want proof the russian state did anything.

Too dumb. The premise of the thread relies on the FBI's cyber security experts being so incompetent as to not be able to discern that the data they got from crowdstrike is fake.

Try to be more articulate.

What are you objecting to?
Can't read? If the data from Crowdstrike could not be verified, the FBI would have dismissed it. You are not an expert, and at this point it is a near unanimous sentiment among the intelligence community and Congress that Russia worked to interfere in our election.

1. "Can't read? "
Oh....I can read: the prob is your writing like a 3 yr old.
You'd best look up the meaning of 'articulate.'

2. "If the data from Crowdstrike could not be verified, the FBI would have dismissed it."
Gads, you're dumb.
The FBI worked hand in glove with the Hillary campaign.
a. Loretta Lynch ordered them to call it a 'matter' rather than the accurate term 'investigation.'
b. "Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

3. "You are not an expert,..."
Let's put it this way: I'm somewhere between you and 'expert.'

4. "at this point it is a near unanimous sentiment among the intelligence community and Congress that Russia worked to interfere in our election."
Not a single one has claimed to have evidence.
Their vague mutterings are designed to influence morons like you.
And...they do.

5.Oh....and see this post?
That's 'articulate.'

Follow the money....not the talking points!

8. Now....if Crowdstrike is anti-Russia, i.e., to the Right.....

a. Why would the DNC hire them?

b. Why would Google fund them?
"CrowdStrike advertises on its website that it is “proud to have received major funding from some of the world’s most prestigious technology providers and investment firms” – most prominently Google Capital, which “led (a) $100M investment in CrowdStrike.”

Or...is 'anti-Russia' immaterial, and 'pro-Hillary' the only important aspect?

So...every one of the players mentioned...
Hillary
The DNC
The FBI
Crowdstrike
The Atlantic Council
Google...

....every one is anti-Trump.

And, more 'players' to come.

Keep following the money!

9. Now...that owner of CrowdStrike...

"Alperovitch is a nonresident senior fellow of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council. The Council takes a hawkish approach toward Russia and has released numerous reports and briefs about Russian aggression.

The Council is funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Inc, the U.S. State Department, and NATO ACT.

Another Council funder is the Ploughshares Fund, which in turn has received financing from billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundations." DNC 'Russian Hacking' Conclusion Comes from Google-Linked Firm

10.Plowshares Fund is another Leftist cash cow:

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A group the White House recently identified as a key surrogate in selling the Iran nuclear deal gave National Public Radio $100,000 last year to help it report on the pact and related issues, according to the group’s annual report. It also funded reporters and partnerships with other news outlets.

The Ploughshares Fund’s mission is to “build a safe, secure world by developing and investing in initiatives to reduce and ultimately eliminate the world’s nuclear stockpiles,” one that dovetails with President Barack Obama’s arms control efforts. But its behind-the-scenes role advocating for the Iran agreement got more attention this month after a candid profile of Ben Rhodes, one of the president’s top foreign policy aides." Group that helped sell Iran nuke deal also funded media

Now...if Obama's and Plowshare's mission is to "ultimately eliminate the world’s nuclear stockpiles,”.....explain the deal that makes certain that terrorist state Iran gets nukes.

P.T.Barnum must have had Democrat voters in mind when he said "There's a sucker born every minute"

So...every one of the players mentioned...
Hillary
The DNC
The FBI
Crowdstrike
The Atlantic Council
Google

Plowshares

George Soros

....every one is anti-Trump.

More of those 'players'.....

11. The Shadow Party was born July 17, 2003, at Soros’s estate. It created the largest and most powerful juggernaut in American history. Present were Madeleine Albright, John Podesta, John Pope (director of the Sierra Club), Andy Stern (SEIU), among others. The basic structure of the Shadow Party was a network of seven 527 organizations.

a. “… the network of nonprofit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising and policy initiates -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left. The Internet fund-raising operation MoveOn.org is a key component. The Shadow Party in this sense was conceived and organized principally by Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes. Its efforts are amplified by, and coordinated with, key government unions and the activist groups associated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The key organizers of these groups are veterans of the Sixties left.” http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf

Every player listed above works toward globalism and the victory of the Democrat Party.

The method of operation can be summarized in the words of Joseph Stalin:

"Disinformation is false information spread deliberately to deceive.[1][2][3] The English word disinformation is a translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya,[1][2][3] derived from the title of a KGB black propaganda department.[4] The book Disinformation documents that Joseph Stalin coined the term, ..." Disinformation - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back