getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

Is the Protocols of the Elder Zion a fake?
Do Jews control the media?
Do the Jews control the global financial system?
Do the Jews control the Queen of England?
Were the Jews behind 9/11? Why did all the Jews not come into work that day?

Do the debunkers have any answers?

In truth, one of my second cousins worked in the world trade center, and got out before she was killed. So the story that jews didn't go to work that day is bullshit.

The rest is just lunatic fringe bullshit.

So, in short, your list is bullshit.

I assure i am afraid of nothing, especially on a message board.

In truth, one of my second cousins worked in the world trade center, and got out before she was killed. So the story that jews didn't go to work that day is bullshit.

You're a fat ass trailer park pussy that doesn't have the first fucking clue. That's why you run from debates and start threads about people because you hope if you look cool enough in front your whiny friends you will successfully fool yourselves into believing your posts are justified. You never have anything useful to say. Ever. You will confirm that with your response.

You're a fat ass trailer park pussy that doesn't have the first fucking clue. That's why you run from debates and start threads about people because you hope if you look cool enough in front your whiny friends you will successfully fool yourselves into believing your posts are justified. You never have anything useful to say. Ever. You will confirm that with your response.

I rarely have any need to park my motorhome in a park.
I have difficulty keeping up a normal wieght.
I don't whine, I ridicule you for your treasonous posts.
Are you projecting your problems onto me once again?
I did present 'useful information' in the post you quoted.
I gave you personal experience as a basisi for my opinion.

YOU, on the other hand only engage in deflection, projection and insults.
Do you really consider your post to contain useful information?

I will go further and stand and report that you, curvelight, aka, clownlite, aka bentitght, aka baghdad bob, are a waste of space and air on our planet.

I invite you to come out and go fishing with me when the ice goes off the lakes.
We could have a real good time out on the lake arguing all day and catching fish. You could go into town and chase ranch girls in the evening, unless, like me your married, then we could continue to argue around the fire at night.
A good time would be had by all.

SOME people believe that the new member with the username of "groupthink" is actually just an id-eots version of another Troofer who infests this place.

Other Troofers here alternatively deny that they are Troofers in the first place -- when they aren't indignantly claiming that they never denied it.

If groupstink is actually id-eots, does this mean that I may get treated to some PMs?

And if I respond to such PMs, can I expect that they will get publicly posted in contravention of the rules to which he (id-eots/groupstink) agreed?

So many questions.

:lol:

some people know liarability is a homosexual stalker who hides behind his unsolicited PMs..his virtual version of the proverbial closet...true sory

SOME people believe that the new member with the username of "groupthink" is actually just an id-eots version of another Troofer who infests this place.

Other Troofers here alternatively deny that they are Troofers in the first place -- when they aren't indignantly claiming that they never denied it.

If groupstink is actually id-eots, does this mean that I may get treated to some PMs?

And if I respond to such PMs, can I expect that they will get publicly posted in contravention of the rules to which he (id-eots/groupstink) agreed?

So many questions.

some people know liarability is a homosexual stalker who hides behind his unsolicited PMs..his virtual version of the proverbial closet...true sory

so he stalks homosexuals?!!

thanks for coming out of the closet. now the fact you are a stay at home mom makes more sense.

So many questions.

No pussy. Nobody "knows" any such thing because it's just another of your endless lies. But now everyone knows that you are a liar and a coward.

Good job.

By the way, id-eots, for future reference, you scumbag retard, when you agree to some Terms of Service, even though it goes contrary to your instincts to honor you own word, you might consider doing so.

Oh, and please don't send me any more PMs. I have no interest in discussing anything with a liar and a flamer like you.

Liability and eots, are you guys going to start this all over again?

It ended badly for the least mentally able among you last time................

No. id-eots started it up again. :razz:

I'm just being polite by responding and pointing out his boundless and endless willingness to lie.

He's very hung up about (and probably conflicted about) his patently homosexual inclinations. Maybe his boy-toy, bent tight, will give him a hug now that they can both be together again?

But don't worry. I promise not to re-publish any of his PMs on the open board or elsewhere. I wonder if id-eots has figured that out yet?

So many questions.

No pussy. Nobody "knows" any such thing because it's just another of your endless lies. But now everyone knows that you are a liar and a coward.

Good job.

By the way, id-eots, for future reference, you scumbag retard, when you agree to some Terms of Service, even though it goes contrary to your instincts to honor you own word, you might consider doing so.

Oh, and please don't send me any more PMs. I have no interest in discussing anything with a liar and a flamer like you.

it is the Internet version of bitch slapping some pervert.. technically its illegal but morally its correct...well worth doing a nickle in solitary..lol...its a man thing...you wouldn't understand

Good job.

it is the Internet version of bitch slapping some pervert.. technically its illegal but morally its correct...well worth doing a nickle in solitary..lol...its a man thing...you wouldn't understand

LOL.

Everyone knows by now that of all the thing in the world that you might know anything about, being a man aint on the list.

That you are a pervert is not doubted.

That you think you have any capacity to "bitch slap" anyone or anything is just too funny. That has never happened and it never will. You simply don't have any such ability.

I don't care that you consider your temp ban a stint in solitary. :cuckoo: I am not interested in your jailhouse fantasies, ya dopey pervert.

Try to keep your personal shit to yourself. You have enough trouble posting anything of value on the one topic your pinhead cherishes most. :lol:

Good job.

LOL.

Everyone knows by now that of all the thing in the world that you might know anything about, being a man aint on the list.

That you think you have any capacity to "bitch slap" anyone or anything is just too funny. That has never happened and it never will. You simply don't have any such ability.

I don't care that you consider your temp ban a stint in solitary. :cuckoo: I am not interested in your jailhouse fantasies, ya dopey pervert.

Try to keep your personal shit to yourself. You have enough trouble posting anything of value on the one topic your pinhead cherishes most. :lol:

The Snitch Bitch is still whining.

LOL.

so stop whining already

LOL.

so stop whining already

It's your cock loving friend that is the Snitch Bitch. Your attempts to spin are as lame as when you try to make a point.

Forum List

Back