Getting Omicron

If you think you need to talk to a doctor about what to do about paper cuts or colds, you go right ahead. On that note, have YOU talked to a doctor about omi-con? What did he tell you? More vaccines?
I've spoken to doctors and nurses. You haven't. You read internet articles and listen to bias media. That makes me better informed than you. Let me know if you need me to explain anything for you. I'll happily do so.

I've spoken to doctors and nurses. You haven't. You read internet articles and listen to bias media. That makes me better informed than you. Let me know if you need me to explain anything for you. I'll happily do so.
Sure, tell me if your doctor or nurse explained any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold.

I've spoken to doctors and nurses. You haven't.
You don't actually know who I have spoken with, but speaking with doctors is not relevant to this thread anyway. You don't really need a strawman, so here is the opening post for you:

Are there any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold?

Sure, tell me if your doctor or nurse explained any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold.
I just find it amusing that out of the many medical experts like you and the other Yahoos on this thread none have actually had a conversation with a doctor. I'm not going to try to convince you of anything because nothing I say matters, I'm just an avatar on a message board. Go talk to an expert and seek real answers for yourself.

You don't actually know who I have spoken with, but speaking with doctors is not relevant to this thread anyway. You don't really need a strawman, so here is the opening post for you:

Are there any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold?
You are correct, I do not know who you have spoken with which is why I ask. When you avoid answering then it tells me that you have not spoken to a doctor... But please correct me if I am mistaken.

My biggest fear for catching Omnicron would be infecting the many elderly and diabetic people that I encounter on a regular basis, landing them in the hospital or underground. My fear would be infecting my mother or my baby niece and nephew. Those are my biggest fears.

I just find it amusing that out of the many medical experts like you and the other Yahoos on this thread none have actually had a conversation with a doctor. I'm not going to try to convince you of anything because nothing I say matters, I'm just an avatar on a message board. Go talk to an expert and seek real answers for yourself.
What does speaking to a doctor have to do with the opening post?

Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Mostly agree, however early reports suggest that MOST PEOPLE INFECTED WITH OMICRON were vaccinated. This was reported by the CDC and re-reported by many Sources. As predicted by many immunologists, there are two reasons: 1) the vaccination has close to zero protection against the omicron variant because the spike protein on omicron has mutated and does not match the original spike protein the vaccinations were designed for. 2) the vaccination causes a LOWERING of the body's natural immune system (Called VAIDS by some now).

The mainstream news media continues to report misleading and often inaccurate information.

Also keep in mind there are still alpha-beta and delta variants out there. I'm guessing it will be another few months before they are below a significant number.

Wow let's take a look at one of your sources.

Western Journal

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Far Right, Failed Fact Checks, Propaganda, Conspiracy
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

What does speaking to a doctor have to do with the opening post?
I didn't respond to the opening post when I asked about speaking to a doctor. I responded to Mikey boys post. Do a better job following the thread please.

You are correct, I do not know who you have spoken with which is why I ask. When you avoid answering then it tells me that you have not spoken to a doctor... But please correct me if I am mistaken.

My biggest fear for catching Omnicron would be infecting the many elderly and diabetic people that I encounter on a regular basis, landing them in the hospital or underground. My fear would be infecting my mother or my baby niece and nephew. Those are my biggest fears.
Thanks for answering the opening post. Although your fears may be based upon ignorance the fear is real. On that note, what do you fear could happen to these loved ones if they got omi-con, and once again, above and beyond the common cold.

But it's known to me and others like me that Covid is a death sentence.
Have you ever heard of anybody dying from omicron?

Here is the official usmb omicron death toll thread:

The whole problem is, it is still a Covid19 variant. From the beginning we have seen people like myself that had it like a bad flue or some even a mild flue, yet other (even young, seemingly healthy, like my 31 year old next door neighbor) go very critical very fast and there doesn't seem to be much predicting how an individual will react to it. Easy to say "pre-existing conditions", but half the people even on this board under 45 haven't seen a doctor in more than a year and half the people out there in the public don't think or know they have a pre-existing condition.
This Omicron is supposed to be less severe on average, but how would you like to find out you were one of the susceptible ones, when you thought you were one of the people that could beat it hand down, but you found out too late?
So far no one has gotten seriously ill.

Wow let's take a look at one of your sources.

Western Journal

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Far Right, Failed Fact Checks, Propaganda, Conspiracy
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Have you ever heard of anybody dying from omicron?

Here is the official usmb omicron death toll thread:

First Omicron Death in U.S. Was Reinfection

And he was not vaccinated.

Ah, if you can't accept your source has a history of lying to you then just deny it and attack the messenger. Sorry, Karen but you aren't the victim on this one.

Thanks for answering the opening post. Although your fears may be based upon ignorance the fear is real. On that note, what do you fear could happen to these loved ones if they got omi-con, and once again, above and beyond the common cold.
see right there, you think I'm ignorant yet im the one actually taking to experts in the field of medicine... first hand... you are reading internet articles. think about that for a minute

Forum List

Back