Getting closer on Alzheimer's

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
First they have to discover the cause, then they can get to work on prevention and treatment.

"Tau proteins". I love science. Good luck, folks.

1638530501527.png

Oh great, another Joe Biden thread

First they have to discover the cause, then they can get to work on prevention and treatment.

Alzheimer's is a horrid, horrid disease. I hope they find a cure and soon.

I read this and was excited. I hope they find treatment and/or a cure. It is an horrific disease.

Exciting news. I am hoping in the next 20 years we make progress on curing a number of diseases. Parkinson's, MS, and of course cancer.
I had a close relative who suffered from dementia (I know, not the same thing), and it was horrible.

Theyve been talking about this particular"breaking news" for the better part of a decade.

I hope they make progress. I'm old and have started forgetting things. I've caught myself doing the same thing multiple times, despite having just done it.

Good gawd. Even in a thread like this.

The ugly world in which these people live is a terrible reflection on all of us.
Every disease needs a lovable poster boy to represent it

Why not Old Joe?

Good gawd. Even in a thread like this.

The ugly world in which these people live is a terrible reflection on all of us.
Just imagine forgetting Orange man is bad and how terrible he is.

A fate worse than death I think.

Forum List

Back