Get your kids out of state run schools now!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The minister of education for the Canadian province of Ontario has called for an investigation after a veteran Toronto principal committed suicide earlier this month.

On July 13, Richard Bilkszto, a 60-year-old former principal with the Toronto District School Board, took his own life after years of emotional "distress." According to his lawyer, Lisa Bildy, Bilkszto's troubles began two years ago when he attended a diversity, equity, and inclusion training for district administrators. During the multi-day training led by the KOJO Institute, anti-racism instructor **** Ojo-Thompson reportedly insisted that Canada is a "more racist place than the U.S." and a "bastion of white supremacy and colonialism."

It was then that the principle was singled out by Thompson as being a white supremacist. All of the administrators there did not intervene to defend him. Then they started to bully the principle later on for months and months until he took his own life.

Now I"m sure Mr. Thompson and the administrators are happy, happy that there is one less white male principle in charge.

The world now a better place and will keep getting better as more white males take their own lives, or Marxists do it for them.

The minister of education for the Canadian province of Ontario has called for an investigation after a veteran Toronto principal committed suicide earlier this month.

On July 13, Richard Bilkszto, a 60-year-old former principal with the Toronto District School Board, took his own life after years of emotional "distress." According to his lawyer, Lisa Bildy, Bilkszto's troubles began two years ago when he attended a diversity, equity, and inclusion training for district administrators. During the multi-day training led by the KOJO Institute, anti-racism instructor **** Ojo-Thompson reportedly insisted that Canada is a "more racist place than the U.S." and a "bastion of white supremacy and colonialism."

It was then that the principle was singled out by Thompson as being a white supremacist. All of the administrators there did not intervene to defend him. Then they started to bully the principle later on for months and months until he took his own life.

Now I"m sure Mr. Thompson and the administrators are happy, happy that there is one less white male principle in charge.

The world now a better place and will keep getting better as more white males take their own lives, or Marxists do it for them.

When the principals of the Government Schools are so fragile that they kill themselves because of excess bullying, it makes me wonder how effective they are at doing their jobs.

A long term, 60 year old , government education professional had to have enough pension money to retire on, he should have been stable enough to tell the bullies to go copulate themselves instead of being so distraught they killed themselves.

When the principals of the Government Schools are so fragile that they kill themselves because of excess bullying, it makes me wonder how effective they are at doing their jobs.

A long term, 60 year old , government education professional had to have enough pension money to retire on, he should have been stable enough to tell the bullies to go copulate themselves instead of being so distraught they killed themselves.
Go F*** yourself.

Now all I need is for everyone you work with say this to your face every day till you either quit or jump off a bridge

Just how fragile are you moron?

1. This is a Kanadian issue.

2. How will removing kids from our State ran Schools stop some fragile person from offing themselves Kanada?
It's a Left-wing issue.

I'm confident this sort of bullying goes on in the states as well.

They are all in bed with the same educational Marxism.

1. This is a Kanadian issue.

2. How will removing kids from our State ran Schools stop some fragile person from offing themselves in Kanada?
Because it is the same woke shit here. In some places worse.

It's a Left-wing issue.

I'm confident this sort of bullying goes on in the states as well.

They are all in bed with the same educational Marxism.
Bullying is part of life and I deal with it daily, so I do apologize but pulling your kids out of State ran Schools over this is just weird.

If you want to do it because you want your kids to have a better chance in life then by all means.

Go F*** yourself.

Now all I need is for everyone you work with say this to your face every day till you either quit or jump off a bridge

Just how fragile are you moron?

Whoa ... a little over the top don't you think? ... you sling the word "moron" and everyone will look at you first ...

I guess your parents took you out of public school way to soon ... before you finished Middle School ...

Whoa ... a little over the top don't you think? ... you sling the word "moron" and everyone will look at you first ...

I guess your parents took you out of public school way to soon ...
Racist.

Bullying is part of life and I deal with it daily, so I do apologize but pulling your kids out of State ran Schools over this is just weird.

If you want to do it because you want your kids to have a better chance in life then by all means.
Wait.........wut?

You have these people preaching that all white people are racists to administrators, who will then preach the same gospel to children?

The Left wants children to believe they are either a victim or are being victimized, all based on the color of their skin.

This is what you think is OK?

They are poisoning the minds of children, in addition to tormenting adults who happen to have the wrong skin color.

A man is dead because of this crap.

However, we spend a lot more in resources to stop it and it is just as bad.

I'm glad I don't have kids but if I did I would home school

That's a lot of work ... figure you'll spend as much time with the child as you will be preparing ... the OP is about taking kids out of school and NOT home schooling ... education interferes with conservative ideology ...

That's a lot of work ... figure you'll spend as much time with the child as you will be preparing ... the OP is about taking kids out of school and NOT home schooling ... education interferes with conservative ideology ...
Actually when you are teaching one on one it takes less time than teaching 30 or 40 kids at a time.

Wait.........wut?

You have these people preaching that all white people are racists to administrators, who will then preach the same gospel to children?

The Left wants children to believe they are either a victim or are being victimized, all based on the color of their skin.

This is what you think is OK?

They are poisoning the minds of children, in addition to tormenting adults who happen to have the wrong skin color.

A man is dead because of this crap.
Wow, a man is dead because he couldn’t handle his life.

As I stated if you want to pull them out because you want to give them a better chance in life, then by all means but over a death of someone in Kanada is kind of ridiculous as can be!

Oh, same nonsense different Decade...

Some great movie in the Subject my favorite is:

No idiot

I never said no schooling idiot.

Forum List

Back