Get your kids out of state run schools now!!!

Wow, a man is dead because he couldn’t handle his life.

As I started if you want to pull them out because you want to give them a better chance in life, then by all means but over a death of someone in Kanada is kind of ridiculous as can be!

Oh, same nonsense different Decade...

Some great movie in the Subject my favorite is:

Maybe if a few white kids get bullied and kill themselves you might change your tune?

We shall see.

But here is the thing: The Black descendants of African slaves, both in Canada and the U.S., are demonstrably inferior to "whites." All relevant statistical analyses bear this out. They are less intelligent, more likely to be involved in both petty and serious crime, are more disruptive and counterproductive in a school environment, take up vastly more resources from the Social Safety Net than their numbers would predict, and as a group, they absolutely refuse to accept their own culpability for any of this. It's always someone else's fault, and the "someone else" has often been dead for many generations.

No "white" racist induces single Black females to bear children or to become a public charge. No "white" racist forces Black students to disdain the free education that the society provides, to abuse various substances, or to embrace a "hip-hop" culture that scorns education, hard work, savings, and strong family structures.

There is a whole cultural "industry" that produces nothing but blame, envy, resentment, and excuses for Black failure, and that industry has taken over Academe, Government, and threatens big businesses with the same, largely through entities like Blackrock, which pulls strings behind the curtain.

The Academician who is the subject of this thread was a "sacrificial lamb," sacrificed to the gods of "diversity," "equity," and "inclusion." A pox on all the cowards and lemmings to continue to support the myth that Black failure in the Americas today is the result of racism. While racism continues to exist and always will exist, its power is more than compensated for by a cornucopia of programs and initiatives that work to the benefit of the descendants of slaves, but which can never be fully successful because our Blacks are continually propagandized with the lie that their plight has nothing to do with their own choices, their behavior, and their attitudes.

That's a lot of work ... figure you'll spend as much time with the child as you will be preparing ... the OP is about taking kids out of school and NOT home schooling ... education interferes with conservative ideology ...

Home schooling these days is completely different from the past.

There are curriculums online that are state credited. They have some live classes as well as some classes that are not. My youngest daughter completed all of her high school years through Connections Academy, even had a graduation.

She loved it, as well as my wife and I.

Forum List

Back